Lolcow KingCobraJFS / Josh Saunders - Goth who thinks he can control weather, disgusting food mashups, Lazy eye, totally not balding

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Greengames

kiwifarms.net
Haven't followed this cow, but going by the first page (he DFE'd hardcore, I think 1 video there is still up) and the last page with the closing of some drama, looks like an active cow that might be interesting. Is it worthwhile going down the rabbit hole with this one?
He used to be much more entertaining. But still worth it if you can hang on for a bit.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eye surgery was a success, he will be wearing a patch for a few days, he still smells good with his Bond Tactical Soap and it makes him confident because muh assburgers YAH BUDDY

Last edited:

Saw the tables of tyranny

Gothic Cowboy
kiwifarms.net
The definitely not balding 29 year old Josh Saunders now has a brand new eye! Just kidding but seriously, I’m really glad surgery went well and can’t wait to see what he does with his new sight freedoms.
Now maybe he’ll see how disgusting he looks everyday and maybe wash up? I guess we’ll have to wait and see. *crossing fingers*

weedsneaker13

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

lol this chick is back w/ another reaction to the gothic autism lord
Maybe you'll get lucky soon. His channel is currently demonitized and he overdrafted his account on door dash so he'll have to make up for those superchats somehow.

Edit: I'm an idiot and linked the wrong video, Pineapple Fox got it

Boo I want a wand so bad but the shipping alone is $60!! Maybe one day :(
Yes, but I am not in the US so that may have been a reason, the regular size wand he had up would have cost me around $160 after taxes and as much as I want one I don't know if I can justify spending that much on a spray painted stick that has probably been pissed on by a denizen of Casper.

Darfliny uploaded this video yesterday of him and Jorsh throwing eggs at each other TWU

TheGooGooMuck

kiwifarms.net
Since Josh got demonetized on youtube, it took him a week to set up streamlabs. He went live yesterday. In a fuck up that only our gothic lord could accomplish, Josh entered his email incorrectly on streamlabs. gothickingcobra@gmil.com ... donations with troll names pour in. Donors and the chat warn him that donations are getting refunded, but Cobes is much too smart for the trolls. He also ordered a sandwich to celebrate all the donations he (thought) was getting.

As always, Bitesize has captured it all.

Last edited:

CaptainMappy

Welcome to the King of Iron Fist Tournament 7
kiwifarms.net
Since Josh got demonetized on youtube, it took him a week to set up streamlabs. He went live yesterday. In a fuck up that only our gothic lord could accomplish, Josh entered his email incorrectly on streamlabs. gothickingcobra@gmil.com ... donations with troll names pour in. Donors and the chat warn him that donations are getting refunded, but Cobes is much too smart for the trolls. He also ordered a sandwich to celebrate all the donations he (thought) was getting.

As always, Bitesize has captured it all.

Poor spelling coming in nicely, toobs. TMDWU

Saw the tables of tyranny

Gothic Cowboy
kiwifarms.net
Ah okay, yeah the sub reddit is weird since nearly all of them seem to alog him 24/7.
His subreddit is so strange. You can’t make a serious remark about his behavior or ask any legitimate questions with out getting a response like “get slayed troll” or “twu.” I also really don’t understand who these people are donating to him all the time. Is it the subreddit or RCN? Someone donated $10 this morning to ask him if he plays video games, if that doesn’t scream retard I don’t know what does honestly.

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
His subreddit is so strange. You can’t make a serious remark about his behavior or ask any legitimate questions with out getting a response like “get slayed troll” or “twu.” I also really don’t understand who these people are donating to him all the time. Is it the subreddit or RCN? Someone donated $10 this morning to ask him if he plays video games, if that doesn’t scream retard I don’t know what does honestly.
Something wonky is going on with his PayPal. I don't know if its still the misspelled email, I thought he fixed that, but Josh has spent days trying to get $400+ out of his PayPal with no luck. When streaming he is often on paypals page saying "something went wrong" or on the phone with PayPal getting lost in the menu. But he keeps assuring us that its alright, PayPal will get it sorted. I don't know much about how chargebacks work, but the streams of $5 troll tips seem to imply Josh's wallet is in for a dry spell.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Something wonky is going on with his PayPal. I don't know if its still the misspelled email, I thought he fixed that, but Josh has spent days trying to get $400+ out of his PayPal with no luck. When streaming he is often on paypals page saying "something went wrong" or on the phone with PayPal getting lost in the menu. But he keeps assuring us that its alright, PayPal will get it sorted. I don't know much about how chargebacks work, but the streams of $5 troll tips seem to imply Josh's wallet is in for a dry spell.
Paypal is notorious for kicking people (and keeping their cash) for the slightest amount of unusual activity. Between fucking up the email initially and people fucking with chargebacks combined with the possibility of weens probably reporting him "for fraud" for whatever reason, he might be days away from getting shitcanned and his cash taken.

• Informative
Reactions: dingobaby