Lolcow KingCobraJFS / Josh Saunders - Goth who thinks he can control weather, disgusting food mashups, Lazy eye, totally not balding

TheGooGooMuck

kiwifarms.net
Paypal is notorious for kicking people (and keeping their cash) for the slightest amount of unusual activity. Between fucking up the email initially and people fucking with chargebacks combined with the possibility of weens probably reporting him "for fraud" for whatever reason, he might be days away from getting shitcanned and his cash taken.
I don't know enough about chargebacks. I've read to prevent pissing off paypal, don't withdrawal money until the donator is beyond a certain chargeback date. Josh is attempting to transfer donations as he's getting them live...

How do people like DSP manage to keep paypal on their good side?

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
this is probably the best rap he's ever done

EDIT: media tag doesn't work with timestamps i guess? or im dumb https://youtu.be/upUS18oqoiU?t=1558
You know people always say how horrible he's aged but I feel like this version of Cobes probably looks the most human. He's a very ugly human, but he looks like an otherwise normal, balding , unkempt person. Young Jord looked like he had too little face stretched across too much head. His lightning quick speaking style was much weirder than his burnout droning now, too.

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have the copy of the livestream he did called ''setting the record straight''?
He deleted it before I was able to get home to download it. I saw the vid, though. It was probably the shortest vid her ever made. Saying he got tricked by a fan girl and how he deleted some pictures. If you didn't know what was going on you'd probably have no idea what the fuck he was talking about.

HilmaAfKlint

kiwifarms.net
He deleted it before I was able to get home to download it. I saw the vid, though. It was probably the shortest vid her ever made. Saying he got tricked by a fan girl and how he deleted some pictures. If you didn't know what was going on you'd probably have no idea what the fuck he was talking about.
Damn, I was asleep otherwise i would have saved it. I saw some DMs where the girl said that Josh knew that she was 16. I have no idea if they are fake or not. Found them on R/kingcobrajfs by the user u/My_World_My_Way (https://www.reddit.com/r/kingcobrajfs/comments/ixe8u3/of_age/)
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, I was asleep otherwise i would have saved it. I saw some DMs where the girl said that Josh knew that she was 16. I have no idea if they are fake or not. Found them on R/kingcobrajfs by the user u/My_World_My_Way (https://www.reddit.com/r/kingcobrajfs/comments/ixe8u3/of_age/)
He seems to be going through a period where people are trying to troll him Chris Chan style, but this one I don't know about. Someone on that subreddit posted something about him possibly deleting comments from that alleged girl that were posted on one of his videos yesterday. It reeks of Casper, Wyoming.

a6er0ainnjo51.jpg

'Ol Stinky

Wet Walnut Club lifetime card holder
kiwifarms.net
That's a huge surprise considering that subreddit is generally on the ball with stuff like this. That's not what's up, toobs.
AnonymousCasperWY and BitesizedCobraVids actually messaged the sub with a basic "if anyone has this please send it to us" Just goes to show to never assume someone else has it archived I guess. I saw it, he looked spooked but it could just be his autism making him act shady.

'Ol Stinky

Wet Walnut Club lifetime card holder
kiwifarms.net
Night Video 09/24/2020, no embed but it is attatched,

0-3:00 // talking about mcdonalds order.
3:11 // woke up thinking he had to fart, had a premonition that it would be a wet one, decided to fart on the potty and shidded.
4:04 // still doesn't care McDonalds forgot his fries, comes to the conclusion they're probably out of fries.
5:02 // "fast food is an honest living youtoob"
5:55 // talks about how customers can be extremely snobby and he experienced it firsthand (fucking up the sugar and sugar-free teas at Wendy's) then goes on to talk shit on the "asshole managers" that manage a fast food joint.
6:37-7:30 // this (work problems) is persusly*sic*[precisely] why Jord is his own boss because 1) if his customers harass him, they're harassing him, and 2) if you work a regular job you deal with assholes
8:00 // gothic pipe hit
8:15-9:30 // rambling about "middle level managers" being assholes at "any job". really hates middle level managers.
9:34 // gothic pipe hit
9:40-10:56 // dead air while the cobra's greasy internal gears get turning.
10:57 // back into rambling about people, now saying its hard to start a business
11:19 // gothic pipe hit
11:49 // remarks that regardless of the bullshit your job puts you through, when you get that bi-weekly paycheck you're "winning" yes, the Charlie Sheen meme "winning"
12:19 // Cobra says he is coming to his final point of this "night video" - if you like the paycheck it's worth the pain. For example, look to his personal business CobraKraftWands, he has so many trolls he pisses off by owning his own business.
13:37 // gothic pipe hit
13:45 // Cobra likes making wands so much he doesn't care that he gets trolled for it.
14:11 // ***TW, TRAILER PARK CONTENT*** Cobra says, "To quote the ICP song homies, if you don't like me well you can fffffuck offff"
14:19 // gothic pipe hit
14:35 // Cobra wants us to take notice of how he handles the DTTS's lately (donate-to-talk-shit) he doesn't come unglued, he just laughs it off.
14:54 // "Case in point, thanks for the donate to talk shit" this is the first part of the video that the new fabled "pooter" comes out, a single fake fart is squeaked into the lair.
15:03 // "So juicy" and another poot is sent flying
15:27 // The weekend is upon us, Lord Jord says "go out and make it happen youtube"
15:30 // Cobra chugs a goblet of WATER
15:54 // fake positivity rambling about the world being your oyster.
16:07 // To close the video off, Cobra ends with a plug, "Thank you for watching if you liked the inspirational-... observation what have you subscribe for more and I'll catch you later."

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Pineapple Fox

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New BCV, supposedly he met some of age fan gorl on the weekend and spent it mostly with her? Is this the same girl now saying she was 16? But they went for drinks? Can someone explain the timeline better? I hope they do release stuff, if any of its even true, smells like more Chaz-like bs
Josh is live right now ranting about MGTOW

Someone bought him this hat but its too small for his head :lol:
1600964787333.png

Last edited:

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

From Arby's on Hull Street Rd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone bought him this hat but its too small for his head :lol:
This happens with every hat that is sent to him, they're always too small for his cro-magnon head. The last cowboy hat, the weed fedora and now the unholy flat bill. Quite the gourd Josh has for a skull. Any guesses on the circumference?

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shoutout to @Pineapple Fox for sourcing the deleted 2017 weed stream videos!