Lolcow KingCobraJFS / Josh Saunders - Goth who thinks he can control weather, disgusting food mashups, Lazy eye, totally not balding

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

with prawmajawn sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The man has a vacuum cleaner, he just can't be motivated to use it. Does anyone have a screencap where you can see the "clean" patch of carpet where the vacuum usually sits?
carpet.jpg
I don't want to be a staunch Cobra defender, but you're giving him too little credit, honestly. He is almost neurotic about throwing stuff away, even though there is crap on his floor (laundry detergent) it all "has it's place." And of course the carpet is stained, he constantly smokes, the whole carpet is going to be like that, even if he vacuumed daily. If he could sweep and mop his entire floors, he might. Who knows, he's autism might kick in like it does when he finishes a soda and has to immediately can crush it and throw it away.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not Cobra but part of the Casperverse, Cooltaste finally went on record the other night saying that he takes seroquel for Schizophrenia, and he also went on quite the tangent about how his auditory hallucinations would always tell him to murder everyone in his complex with his mother's gun (the complex is a renovated strip motel). He says it so nonchalantly and his mom doesn't even make a noise.
He made a big fuss about not telling us that the pink safe on his shelf was full of coins for the laundromat (you could hear the coins) but will gladly go on a tangent about how he might just wanna murk em all.

-Oh and he says that because Katie isn't watching the stream, yes, they did "do stuff" and "break his dry spell" before saying "sorry Katie for when you watch this later I know you didn't want me to say anything" and yes, Momma Taste is in the room still.
Link and archive, schitzo comments are 30 minutes in. Katie comments 38 minutes in and 41:55.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
-Oh and he says that because Katie isn't watching the stream, yes, they did "do stuff" and "break his dry spell" before saying "sorry Katie for when you watch this later I know you didn't want me to say anything" and yes, Momma Taste is in the room still.
I am going to assume he is talking about Katie Carmichael who is making a documentary on him? I guess we definitely need a doc on every weirdo out of Casper :lol:

Wow these teasers are absolutely riveting 😴

New video, its short and just Josh saying the same shit about how him and homedad are going to be cleaning up the place and how he is grateful to his landlord as he smokes in his apartment he is definitely not getting evicted from

night video • Nov 10, 2020​

Attachments

• y2mate.com - cool taste doc teaser 2_1080p.mp4
    13.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
All the documentaries past 2012 have been shit. The 'Now it's A Party' one has the same problems the Hampow one does where they'll spend minutes on end on the subject doddering about doing mundane shit that should be B-roll rolling on and on and on. Cobes eating hotwings? As a distraction while someone else talks. Not a near 15 minute, near uninterrupted segment of the feature.

I expect this Cooltaste one to be just as bad. The initial Trapped one was a masterclass in lolcow docs, but every one attempted since has been garbage.

ConsoleWarVet

Moviebob Maniacs Always Win
kiwifarms.net
Bloodborne's PS5 port is coming in quite nicely toobz.
View attachment 1722582
Ah-hah, you must be the new moocher. Welcome to Casper, Wyoming. This will be your home, for now. I am... King Cobra, friend to you junkies. You're sure to be coming down about now, but don't think too hard about all of this. Just go out and score some cig butts. It's for your own good. You know, it's just what junkies do! You'll get used to it...

This apartment was once a safe haven for my friends. A workshop where we used spray paint and tactical soap to enhance wands and our smell. We don't have as many tools as we once did, but... You're welcome to use whatever you find. (Whispers) ...Even the blowup doll, should it please you..."

Last edited:

soulless guarantee

melanated blaq latinx trans* womxn
kiwifarms.net
$600 a month for a 1BR would be fucking insane where I live. Never thought I'd be jealous of Cobes but of course the real price is having to live in Wyoming
If you think 600 a month is cheap, just wait to see what happens to the rental price of the neighboring units on his floor - and the ones directly above and below....

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some vintage Josh looking like your dad in the 80s
1605210314228.png
1605210530427.png

The guy who does the Bitesize Videos was in the subreddit and I didn't realize he gave Josh money to use his content
1605210669467.png

1605210731227.png

Press S

Tribute Video

Transparent Jorsh for all your memes to come true
1605211257074.png

1605211295225.png
1605211306378.png
1605211321768.png
1605211328397.png
1605211335822.png
1605211344897.png
1605211355562.png
1605211403264.png

Here is Cooltaste telling his dozens of followers that Cobes does coke, no meth though

Last edited: