Lolcow KingCobraJFS / Josh Saunders - Goth who thinks he can control weather, disgusting food mashups, Lazy eye, totally not balding

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tard Hub posted a new Warlord edit. Gender relations rant, vocal covers, food challenges. Says he's not copying Kobes, he's inspired by him.

Probably been posted before as it's 2 years old, but linking here for posterity.

If that's how but it was two years, imagine what it must be like now ><. Hopefully we get to see what his new place looks like before he fucks that one up.
It's very organised just also very dirty. I was surprised by that.

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 4.35.40 PM.png

So is this like a housing project? If Cobes plays this right he might find a nice single mom of 8 kids by 10 different dads to break the "3 year" dry spell.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1743434
So is this like a housing project? If Cobes plays this right he might find a nice single mom of 8 kids by 10 different dads to break the "3 year" dry spell.
iirc he had once called his last set-up "low income housing" but that might not have been the case (if they were doing huge redesigns I guess not?) but as someone on SSI he'd probably have no choice but HUD housing or section 8 type places. Outside of a shed on Clint's property or something.

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

From Arby's
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He looks way more fucked up without his googly frog eyes. People on the subreddit say they're just dilated and once they're normal they'll look better but I don't think eyes stay dilated this long, I think he just actually looked better as a cock-eyed mongoloid.
It was without a doubt his most defining feature. And that's saying something because he looks retarded from head to toe.
Edit: also people on the subreddit do not know what they are talking about 9 out of 10 times.

TurdFondler

kiwifarms.net
After some surgeries they make you take drops that dilate your pupils. Not sure if that's the case here or what.

If it wasn't for his scraggly-ass body he'd just look like a middle aged janitor now.

Reactions: YOUR MOM