Kingdom Come Deliverance - Or how I stopped worrying about SJW and love Bohemia

Foltest

Moving upwards in life
kiwifarms.net
I’m not getting severe issues, but there’s a performance drop when you go into larger towns. Also, does anyone else have issues with the lockpicking on PC. It may be because I’m a sped who’s used to Bethesda’s shit-tier minigame, and the fact that you’re going to have at most 3 picks at the start, but I can barely get easy locks open.
I had problem at the begining but after a while, you get the hand on it. It still blows load but you will get better at it

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else having problem with quest bugging out? "house of god" refuse to advanced for me. Can't find one dude.
I bugged out differently: found the skull early on in the quest, that led me to skipping a few steps ahead. Only downside was Dravish being stuck in his room but exiting the game and loading it and my save got him to leave his room.

I did the horse race. Was suppose to win a saddle but I got 120 groschens instead. Can't complqin since I need the money and now I got 8k groschens. I truly am a rich son of a dead blacksmith.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lockpicking is a pain early on but the jitteryness scales inversely proportionately to your lockpicking skill. Peshek can train you in it and also sells a skill book on it, if you can read.

One other thing - does anyone know what level you have to be to open "very hard" locks without it saying it's too difficult and automatically failing if you try?

I also think, speaking of all things theft related, there's a bit of a bug in one of the millers' theft missions. I was told to steal a horse from Merhojed, but only got that quest after

all the livestock in that village had been poisoned to death as part of the main quest chain and their corpses burnt
and as such can't complete the quest.

Foltest

Moving upwards in life
kiwifarms.net
I also has problem finding Father Simon. I get a objectiv fail for not finding him but then I found him and I can't interact with him! This bugs need to be fix now

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I started the pickpocket thing with Pershek, but since it was going badly, I just went my ways... a day later, I get the "objective failed: steal Persheks dagger" message and now Pershek's pissed with me and won't teach me how to lockpick. Shit sucks, I just wanna be able to open chests that I find scattered around the area, but it seems I'll have to sneak through Rattay and unlock random doors, just to train my lockpicking.

Though the idea of Pershek standing there for several hours waiting for me to grab that dagger from his pocket is kinda funny.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I started the pickpocket thing with Pershek, but since it was going badly, I just went my ways... a day later, I get the "objective failed: steal Persheks dagger" message and now Pershek's pissed with me and won't teach me how to lockpick. Shit sucks, I just wanna be able to open chests that I find scattered around the area, but it seems I'll have to sneak through Rattay and unlock random doors, just to train my lockpicking.

Though the idea of Pershek standing there for several hours waiting for me to grab that dagger from his pocket is kinda funny.
The other millers can also train you in lockpicking and pickpocketing - Simon near Sasau, and Wojchek (sp?) near Neuhof.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Quick update with Kingdom Come:

Dueling the wayfaring knight for items can give you a Milanese brigandine, one of the better armor pieces short of a Nuremberg cuirass. The knight is a bit of a challenge though and he has a rather dangerous combo.

I got to fight Runt and much as how the guy seems to be deadly, it seems better to do a sort of counter attack though he becomes piss easy if you have the ability where a hit to the head gives you the chance of knocking an enemy out. I had that perk and Runt, being too dumb to wear a helmet, was knocked out of the fight long enough for Henry to deliver a killing blow (and this was only maybe a minute into the fight).

It really made the proceeding cutscene dissonant where Runt is alive and Henry actually displays competent sword fighting compared to how I play as him.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Runt goes down quickly if you aim at the face and make sure you get the perfect blocks.

The wayfaring knight handed me my arse so I snuck up on him while wandering away, knocked him out, and stole all his gear. Honour is for cucks ;)

:thinking:

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-02-20-kingdom-come-deliverance-review

Eurogamer seem to think it's a good game, but morally unworthy of a good score because Gamergate and not enough strong female characters. Yes, because the Holy Roman Empire in 1403 was really a bulwark of feminism, wasn't it.
I’d really want Daniel Vávra to add shit to the game just to mock these idiots. Maybe add Max von Sydow playing chess with an African-American gentleman.
8E9AECF8-FDF1-4CA9-954B-8879E6C628B8.jpeg

MrTroll

I know you can read MY thoughts, boy
kiwifarms.net
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-02-20-kingdom-come-deliverance-review

Eurogamer seem to think it's a good game, but morally unworthy of a good score because Gamergate and not enough strong female characters. Yes, because the Holy Roman Empire in 1403 was really a bulwark of feminism, wasn't it.
That's not even the best part. He thinks there should be niggers in the game because of Moorish and African kangz randomly traveling between Spain and Constantinople.

• Agree
Reactions: RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Quick update with Kingdom Come:

Dueling the wayfaring knight for items can give you a Milanese brigandine, one of the better armor pieces short of a Nuremberg cuirass. The knight is a bit of a challenge though and he has a rather dangerous combo.

I got to fight Runt and much as how the guy seems to be deadly, it seems better to do a sort of counter attack though he becomes piss easy if you have the ability where a hit to the head gives you the chance of knocking an enemy out. I had that perk and Runt, being too dumb to wear a helmet, was knocked out of the fight long enough for Henry to deliver a killing blow (and this was only maybe a minute into the fight).

It really made the proceeding cutscene dissonant where Runt is alive and Henry actually displays competent sword fighting compared to how I play as him.
Heh. My fight with Runt was a mess, I somehow didn't manage to really get any fucking combo going, but I somehow lucked out and struck him in the head, which shaved off 2/3 of his HP. Then, he started to hand me my ass in a sling and I somehow managed to get in another hit when I was down to like 20HP which triggered the cutscene. I really like the combat design, even though I sadly suck at it.

How do you get the perfect block anyway? is it just about timing (ie: hitting the block key when the green shield pops up) or do I have to do something to strike my opponent with a counterstrike?

Foltest

Moving upwards in life
kiwifarms.net
My fight with Runt piss easy. I manged to hit his head with a combo and another hit.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's not even the best part. He thinks there should be niggers in the game because of Moorish and African kangz randomly traveling between Spain and Constantinople.
They may have passed through the Holy Roman Empire, yes, but would have stuck to Prague and Kuttenberg and Pressberg in so doing. Not some rural fiefdom where nobody of importance lives.

Foltest

Moving upwards in life
kiwifarms.net
Also, if they’d somehow managed to get themselves there, there’d be “Deliverance” of the Alabama kind...
Not likely. People would stop to look at them, but no violation against them.
The HRE also had holdings in Italy so they would pass through there. Too far away from Bohemia.

:thinking:

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The HRE also had holdings in Italy so they would pass through there. Too far away from Bohemia.
I know, I just wanted to make a “Deliverance” joke. I’m sorry.

MrTroll

I know you can read MY thoughts, boy
kiwifarms.net
They'd probably want to touch their hair and ask where they're from though. Microaggressions galore!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino