Kingdom Come: White Ethnostate - When trying to get a dev fired fails, because he owns the studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the back-slapping laddishness revolving around bedding women. I'm pursuing a love story over here, while over there bedding a noble and having one-night stands. That's in addition to my Troubadour perk which makes me even more irresistible to women and lets me use the "bathwenches" for free, which ties into a key mechanic of keeping yourself clean and patched up. It also means I get the Alpha Male buff (+2 to Charisma) because I've been satisfied and apparently it shows. It literally says that. The game's Codex even feels the need to describe the ideal woman of the time: "a thin, pale woman with long blonde hair, small rounded breasts, relatively narrow hips and a narrow waist".
Did George R.R. Martin have to put up with this shit while he was writing and releasing A Song of Ice and Fire? That series is pretty unabashed at how sex happened/happens in medieval-ish environments, and how men and women both can potentially behave about it.

All of which means that a shadow lingers over Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Instead of challenging the Dark Age it reinterprets 615 years later, the game seems to delight in it. Instead of seeing notes in the margin of a history book, we get what feels like a glossy pamphlet advertising an escape into an oddly romanticised past. And it's that, ultimately, which makes me too uneasy about Warhorse's work to be able to recommend it."
>instead of beating you over the head about how bad the bad shit in the Dark Ages was, this game just lets you be immersed
>therefore it's bad

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I guess they'll just have to enjoy being miserable that this awful, horrible game made by literal Nazis who murder millions of people with a single tweet, is vastly more successful than any horrible bullshit produced by the entirety of woke games.

LetterlandMafia

Foreclose on me one more time
kiwifarms.net
Did George R.R. Martin have to put up with this shit while he was writing and releasing A Song of Ice and Fire? That series is pretty unabashed at how sex happened/happens in medieval-ish environments, and how men and women both can potentially behave about it.
No, as the books came out before the current crop of twitter whiners were born, plus it was before it was cool to be a geek and so he wasn't popular enough to be considered worth attacking.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
SJWs don't read books unless they were written for small children, like Harry Potter.

Nazi vegeta

tfs vegeta
kiwifarms.net
Giant bomb is not gonna cover the game, because "it's not interesting enough" "also because of vavra's shitty views"

But somehow they covered metal gear survive, which is one of the games with the lowest hype I've seen in years and a blatant cashgrab (even though I dont know if it may be decent, but thats another story).

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Giant bomb is not gonna cover the game, because "it's not interesting enough" "also because of vavra's shitty views"

But somehow they covered metal gear survive, which is one of the games with the lowest hype I've seen in years and a blatant cashgrab (even though I dont know if it may be decent, but thats another story).
There's this top selling game but we won't cover it because "woke." It might disrupt the narrative and that would be doubleplusungood!

Journalism, folks. This is real journalism.

Malt Liquor

kiwifarms.net
Nice to see Giant Bomb learned nothing from the Autism Holy War.
>Giantbomb
>Learning something from past mistakes
:story:

Oh and the REEEEEEEera thread about KC selling One million is a mine of autism by its own: seeing the mods trying to keep the "wrongthinkers" at bay it's both depressing and fun
upload_2018-2-24_5-12-57.png

Source: https://twitter.com/sewervane/status/967099723797610496

Vavra is probably laughin his ass off all this sperging

Marsaudiac

kiwifarms.net

Jeff Gerstmann, the guy who gave Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare game of the year, sure is one to talk about whether or not a game is "interesting." I bet Ryan would've appreciated the game :(

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
I'm actually playing this game right now. This game is clearly a true labor of love that shines past your standard Eurojank RPG. Its Codex is also the holy bible of autism considering how much minutia and attention to detail there is. I'm unironically having a blast tbqh. Especially after that dude who insulted my old village before fighting me walked past me in the street in his underwear 30 minutes after we had a fight and I stole all his stuff.

Protege of Puretide

Best Goyim NA
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely blows my mind sometimes how bald-faced the anti-white rhetoric is nowadays. These ninnies cite unabashed, public racism in the past as the model of what to avoid and literally turn around just to execute those same strategies against an entire race. I can't even begin to understand that level of dissonance, let alone how vocal they get about it while basically foaming at the mouth.

And to top it off they all sound like Freshman Philosophy majors. Gives me conniptions.

I will add that I was an original Kickstarter backer of KC and I witnessed a highly motivated team really pour their soul into the game, trying their hardest to put together a product that was ALWAYS supposed to be contemporary to the time period. The amount of emails I've received over the years just detailing their research efforts is astounding. Really a shame that even that can't be acknowledged by these waterheads. Not that it surprises me in the least.

Last edited:

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
And to top it off they all sound like Freshman Philosophy majors. Gives me conniptions.
The problem with grand narrative ideologies is they over simplify to the point any idiot can solve all the worlds problems, in their own mind.

To the SJW, everything wrong with the world is the result of evil white men oppressing everyone and everything for centuries, culminating in the age of exploration colonial expansion, and modern capitalism.

Why is Africa a shit hole? White people colonized it.

Why do women have trouble earning respect and achieving great career outcomes? White men keep them down.

Why do black men die violently more often then white men? White racism.

Why does inequality exist? Privileged white people.

The nuance gets lost in the noise, and anyone who explains that all these issues are WAY more complicated then they appear can be silenced by saying they are either racist (if they are white), or have internalized racism (If they are a POC). There is a reason the reactionary philosophers of this decade are now calling modern liberalism a "stunted religion". It has all the same grand narrative notes (Things are the way they are because God made it that way) , with absolutely none of the theological fiber that fills things out (God created a wondrous world for us to live and grow in, that which is not known can be knowable for God made this world for us). Christianity, hell, even Islam gets a bad rap for causing death and suffering. But all the deaths that can be laid at the feet of the overly religious pale in comparison to the deaths that can be laid at the feet of the broken ideological religions like Communism and Fascism.

These SJW's are insufferable twats now, but if you actually break down what they are saying, and then imagine these same people being given the levers of State power? The thought is absolutely horrific. Yet they are trying to seize those levers. We laugh at Brianna Wu running for Congress. Brianna Wu running for congress is not funny. It is terrifying. And if you are not terrified of Wu, or people like him gaining control of State institutions, passing laws, and enforcing them, then you are not paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino