• ”lost my virginity at 22 to a tranny like a normal person”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Kingdom Hearts IIIOr How to make the most convoluted video game plot ever

Discussion in 'Games' started by DogEatDogFood, Jan 22, 2019.

1. I thought they were lesbians and did incest. Or were they friends? I never watched the movie

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    BeanBidan

BeanBidan Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.

kiwifarms.net
  2. I just think it's just another developer afraid of doing anything new in favor of only teasing that you are changing the status quo

Ass eating cunt

Ass eating cunt HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO SHAME

kiwifarms.net
  3. Well, it finally happened... Kingdom Hearts has become mainstream enough to be used in an anti-bullying campaign.

I don't know about the rest of you, but giving in to Darkness is looking like the better alternative to me than listening to this shlock.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Archeops

Archeops Constantly screaming at the horrors in the world

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Quijibo69

Quijibo69 Islamic Content

kiwifarms.net
  5. Fat travis touchdown?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Aquinas

Aquinas https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. hurt.png
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    GeneralFriendliness

GeneralFriendliness General of Dokar's Soy-Slayer Regiment

kiwifarms.net
  7. I find it funny how the most weaksauce Disney villain somehow produced the sickest heartless in the series.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. This game was incredibly dumb, kind of short, and extremely easy on Standard Mode.

I love it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    BubbleButt

BubbleButt DAGA KOTOWARU

kiwifarms.net
  9. So I burned through it in a few days because I rented it and it's... exceptional. Gonna agree that it was too easy but why? This game isn't gonna attract new fans because the story is fuckin' undecipherable and impossible to understand if you don't know anything about the series.

The attractions were a fun gimmick at first but they got real boring real fast and they do too much damage. The Nano Gear was broken for a keyblade you didn't have to work for. I reeeally didn't like the way they implemented the Frozen, Tangled and Pirates worlds; at least with Monster's Inc, Big Hero 6 and Toy Story, they used original sequel-ish stories that Sora and co. could interact with and not just watch like the movie.

The only character that got any characterization and growth was Axel/Lea. Everyone else was just... boring(except I really liked the scene with Demyx and Vexen. That was fun). There wasn't nearly enough time for characters that should've gotten that time to grow so it just felt stilted. At least Donald actually healed me this time.

Late but it was in the second game - first one not so much.

Oh... I'll see myself out then.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Agent Nahman Jayden

Agent Nahman Jayden Acts like he's from space

kiwifarms.net
  10. Totally agree, that was a standout. I want a small Original Net Animation of them just hanging out and being idiots.

Still incredibly pissed they literally fridged Kairi for 8 games, gave her a neat redesign in this one, made her a Keyblade wielder, and then
    blew her up into crystals right when she started fighting

What a fucking waste of a character. Nomura is gay (probably literally)

EDIT: Too many "literally"s

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #130 BubbleButt, Feb 14, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    BubbleButt

BubbleButt DAGA KOTOWARU

kiwifarms.net
  11. I love how pissed Goofy and Donald look in the thumbnail. "Respect others' pronouns, you shitty twelve year olds, or we will fuck you up!"

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    ShittyRecolor

ShittyRecolor Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself

kiwifarms.net

12. A better story than KH3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    MightyBiteySnake

MightyBiteySnake happ spuuk moth

kiwifarms.net
  13. So far I really can't decide if I want to buy this game or DMC5. I've looked at gameplay and seen story up to start of Toy Story. So far I understand everything and combat (with exception of attraction flows) is pretty great. Does it get autistic later on or are people just playing dumb?

kiwifarms.net
  14. Get DMCV, wait for this to go on sale. It's alright, but if you're not into Kingdom Hearts' dumb story there's not much here that's an improvement over 2. Most things are actually worse.

BubbleButt

BubbleButt DAGA KOTOWARU

kiwifarms.net
  15. Rented this to give it a whirl. My experience can be summed up with this video:

The bad:
    -Segments go on way too long. Dragon Quest XI had much better story pacing (seriously, its the best jrpg ever made).
    -The combat system is really dull. Monsters take too many hits to kill and there isn't a whole lot of variety to combat in the first six or so hours that I played.
    -The story.. I dunno. I only watched the Disney-related cutscenes and skipped the Kingdom Hearts-related ones. The Disney characters didn't really say or do anything compelling but seemed to only exist to tell Sora how awesome he is. Dialogue is also slow as shit and repetitive. Felt unnecessarily padded.
    -Randy Newman, on a loop, for three straight hours

The good:
    -While there isn't a lot of variety to the combat, they did a good job of breaking up the monotony by giving you a ton of shit to do. You fly spaceships, you pilot mechs, you cook food with Remy, you surf, and spin, and jump around like a spaz.
    -The game is beautiful. All the Disney characters and environments look amazing. The appeal of Kingdom Hearts has always been getting to explore and play around inside Disney movies, and this game delivers that in spades.
    -The humor in this game is rare, but effective. I cracked up so hard at the Verum Rex commercial.

The game's not great, but its not terrible either. I'll probably pick up this game goes on sale to see if it improves in the late game. Also, I desperately want to see the other Disney environments (I stopped after the intro to Rapunzel).

kiwifarms.net
  16. Am I the only one that gets sorta ticked off every time Donald or Goofy mention ingredients, lucky emblems, or other shit I don't care about?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Autismo Pinochet

Autismo Pinochet Seksee Dominatrix

kiwifarms.net
  17. Nope. I was ready to eat my own ears off during the game padding madness that was Arendelle. That whole world was a bunch of disappointment and levels of lazy so amazing I had to put down my controller and laugh.

The thing that got my goat was how integral a shitty mobile game with half the lore not even out of Japan was to the plot. I could live with a nod to KHUX but having it be that important to the plot was a mistake imo

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.