Skitzocow "Kissing" Bobby Dias - 50s musician, paranoid conspiracy theorist, STOLEN VOLAR

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Credit to @Spawn who did the original OP to intro him to us. There was a bunch missing, so a new thread was started.

upload_2017-7-10_12-28-2.png

This guy is nuts lol

He was born in 1947, so he is pretty old as cows go, and he is still alive. there is another Bobby Dias who died a few months ago
upload_2017-7-10_12-25-54.png

This is a mockup headstone he personally had made.

Here he is saying he knew michael jackson when he was beginning to be a pedophile
http://archive.md/nC0jd
The day in 1976 was beautiful- so beautiful that I drove into Waller Park in Santa Maria to do my college class homework, on my way to class at Allan Hancock College. At the entrance to the park I saw an old Cadillac that a mortuary had sold. I had driven it in two funerals, It drove sweet. As I passed it I noticed a young girl setting out a blanket for a picnic. Now, it seems that the girl could have been one of the girls Michael Jackson married. Just guessing. Then I did not even know who Michael Jackson was. I still did not know who Michael Jackson was when I walked into the public restroom and saw a guy standing at the urinal with his hand wrapped all the way around his penis- and facing the door, not the urinal! Strange to me, then- not strange now that I know more about that guy, Michael Jackson. Then, I thought that I did not want to have sex- so I walked to one of the restroom stalls to urinate in one of the toilets. No way- that pervert followed me and stood in the next stall, looking at me with a big grin. Me, I still did not want to have sex- so I walked out. As I walked to my car, I saw the guy(Michael Jackson) walk out, fast and faster and faster- until he was running. That guy was scared! He grabbed the picnic stuff and threw them onto the front seat of the car. He grabbed the girl and pushed her into the back seat. He started the car and reved up that engine and burned rubber for about 200 feet- in reverse! All the way back to the main road outside the park. That guy had gotten very scared by his own thoughts of getting caught doing his homosexual thing. From then on, Michael Jackson had his sex with what he thought was safe for him- picking on the weak and the innocent little boys that he found from then on.

Now that MichaelJackson is powerless and penniless and living off fellow pedophiles out of this country, is there anybody else, other than me, that saw him, on kcoy live tv,reach out with both hands and try to kill a man, right after his 2nd preliminary hearing, by strangling the guy? Joe Jackson tried to grab the guy's neck with one hand. Then MJ's mother used her royal fatness to accidently knock downMJ and Joe, accidently saving the guy's life

Bobby Dias

Accusing his local PD of being corrupt
This line of Santa Maria corruption started with a simple trip to the Santa Barbara County clerk's office in Santa Maria. I was going to send a judge's court order to the US Marshall's office to be served on a girl(no relation) who had been beating in my back to shut me up about her thefts from my mother Mabel Dias. But, a clerk in the office gave me what I immediately recognized as a fake court order made by Richard Weldon . Within 2 minutes of receiving it, I put the fake court order in the hand of the Watch Commander in the Santa Maria police station. He said: "It is a fake, but I do not have enough evidence to do anything". Naturally- I am a citizen that knows of a crime by a law enforcement person in the City of Santa Maria.
Some time after that, I reported to 911 that two persons were on the land where I(only) lived illegally- one had said to me: "The next time I see you here I will kill you". I said to the responding Santa Maria police officer that the other person had said to me: "I am a law enforcement officer". When I said that the Santa Maria police officer silently turned around and walked to his police car and drove away- I never heard back from anybody about that. Naturally- I am a citizen that knows of a crime by a law enforcement person in the City of Santa Maria.
Next time I called 911, I said to the responding Santa Maria police officer that I had been sitting still on my bike when a jogger(trespassing on the property where I lived(alone)), he ran way out of his route to push me off my bike. This Santa Maria police officer's eyes got big and his face got red and said "he should not have done that". Then I said that on during a previous act of trespassing this person had said that he was a police officer- the Santa Maria police officer's face suddenly got pale and turned away from me and drove off in his car without saying another word to me. Naturally, I am a citizen who knows of a crime by a law enforcement person in the City of Santa Maria.
Next time I called 911, I told that person about how a Manzanita farms employee had been driving his van towards me, then spotted me and turned away- nut then recognized me and steered directly at me when he recognized me, a case of attempted murder. I gave 911 my name and location, as usual- this 911 person had sent the previous Santa Maria police officer; but NOBODY showed up- I waited for exactly 2 hours! Naturally, I am a citizen who knows of a crime by a law enforcement person in the City of Santa Maria.
Next time I called 911, 8 days later, I called 911 and said to the 911 person(same as last time) that a Manzanita farms employee had pushed me into the path of a moving vehicle, also driven by a Manzanita farms employee,
who had not started forward until the pusher had gotten behind me- an obvious case of attempted murder. Again, I gave the 911 person my name and location. Surprise! Surprise! Nobody responded. I waited for 3 hours. Naturally, I am a citizen who knows of a crime by a law enforcement person in the City of Santa Maria.
15 days later, as I was spreading grass seed where I lived, about 60 feet from where the previous attempts of murdering me by Manzanita farms, three shots whizzed by me- whistling like other bullets from high-powered rifles that I had heard at a practice target range and in Viet Nam. These shots had come from a Manzanita farms parking area where the above van was, plus two other vehicles. There was not anybody else within shooting range of me, in any direction. Another case of Manzanita farms trying to murder me. I did not use the effort to call 911 because I was within the City of Santa Maria. Naturally, I am a citizen who knows of a crime by a law enforcement person in the City of Santa Maria.
No use me trying to report a crime within the City of Santa Maria. I did not report what I knew of the murder of my mother's mother, Mary Silva, by Wilma Hobbs(sister-in-law of former Santa Maria mayor George Hobbs) . I did not report what I knew about the murder of my ex-mother-in-law, Mary Correia. I did not report any of the 4 attempts of Robert Anthiny Dias, Jr(no relationship to me) to murder me. Naturally, I am a person who knows of a crime by a law enforcement person in the City of Santa Maria.

He was apparently a musician in the 50s and 60s.
Real nice guy on and off stage. I appeared on his tv show 3 or 4 times, I was known locally(California) and nationally as Kissing Bobby., usually ranked higher nationally as an entertainer than the singers and actors of the days of the mid-1950s to early 1960s. First appearance was in an old warehouse while a modern studio was being built. One appearance I was surprised by Jack during a pause for them to insert a commercial by Jack walking off the set and pointing to his seat and papers for me to read about the other guests. That show was good enough for them to offer me a contract to do 32,34 or 38 shows a year, 2 shows each day- years before Johnny Carson was considered . Pay was good $150,000 a year plus expenses which included an appartment in or near Burbank, my choice. I turned them down saying that I had much work scheduled in starting up some lake and coastal recreation places in California. Not really a tough choice between all that money and zero for all those recreation places- for me.

His twitter is weird and angry
https://twitter.com/bobbydias/with_replies?lang=en
upload_2017-7-10_12-31-7.png

He makes a lot of great claims, like that he put most dams in california.
upload_2017-7-10_12-33-27.png

upload_2017-7-10_12-47-24.png

upload_2017-7-10_12-47-48.png

upload_2017-7-10_12-48-3.png

He claims he is the victims of a huge government conspiracy where they are trying to kill him
upload_2017-7-10_12-34-33.png

He also claims that he saw John Kerry loaded on a helicopter in shackles, and that Kerry had killed Vietnamese civilians and that President Johnson gave him the responsibility of investigating it.
http://archive.md/Qd4tV
In 1967, on the flight deck of the USS Oriskany,CV-34, I saw John Kerry being
loaded on a Military Police helicopter, his wrists and ankles in iron shackles. I
continued with an officer that took me to a place in the Mekong Delta where there
5 bodies, the officer saying to me that John Kerry, on his first day of duty in
Vietnam, had shot these people and for me to study the scene to make a written
and sworn report. I noticed that the five were the same five that I had seen
fishing the day at this spot the day before and the day before that day from the
helicopter President Johnson had assigned to me. The dead were definitely not
Vietcong, who would not engage in what that consider such menial work;also, I
had never seen them in any of the Vietcong camps- John Kerry had killed
citizens of the Republic of Vietnam- allies of the United States. Arriving back at
the Oriskany, I was introduced to two US Navy sailors who had been on the
swiftboat with John Kerry-both saying that they heard John Kerry say: "I am
going to kill some gooks" and both saying that they saw John Kerry kill those five
people and both said that he did not have any cause to kill them. I made my
sworn report-later that afternoon President Johnson thanked me. And,later that
afternoon, John Kerry called and asked me to help him get out of the trouble he
was in- I replied: "I do not help murderers". Years later I noticed he had a big time
gap in his life- until he used a video of honorable United States soldiers fighting
in Vietnam to insert a picture of himself to fake that he was some kind of hero.
John Kerry knows that he is a hero to racists and murderers and liars.

He also believes Henry Kissenger called him to threaten his life.
1. Henry Kissenger phones me and says only these words: I will see you dead.
2. Within 2 or 3 minutes of Kissenger saying those words Richard Nixon calls me and says he is calling me to
warn me that he had finally told Kissenger that he, Kissenger, had been a pawn in the peace talks that ended
the Vietnam War with me handling both the north and the south Vietnamese sides and the outside influences,
including the French and neighboring countries and the United States(Nixon). Nixon said to me that he did it to
Kissenger because Kissenger had said about his role in the Vietnam talks: Nobody tricks the trickster,me.
Then Nixon says to me that because he was out of government the truth
had to be shoved into Kissenger's "fat head"- Nixon's term.
3. After Nixon hung up I immediately called President Ford and told him what Kissenger
had said to me and what Nixon had said to me.
4. The next afternoon, eastern time, President Ford calls me and says that he is going to turn the speaker phone
on for me to hear something and not speak. Somebody comes into the room. I hear Kissenger say: What's up
boss. Ford says: The United States of America no longer needs your services. Get out of my office.

He also picks fights on different comment sections. check his disqus
https://disqus.com/by/bobbydias/

upload_2017-7-10_12-57-7.png
upload_2017-7-10_12-55-13.png

upload_2017-7-10_12-55-33.png

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
He has this one
https://www.youtube.com/user/naturebobby

I saw something eluding to him being on youtube. but it could have been a different Bobby Dias. They posted a video saying they salvaged it and that the video was a Bobby Dias, but I don't know if it is the same one. It was him doing some chicken exercise with kids. I will try to find it.

EDIT: here it is

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

kcbbq

I am here for your soul. And a ham. And pie.
kiwifarms.net
I like the whole nature conservancy is out to kill him bit. That's crazy even by crazy person standards
Not quite on the level of Queen Elizabeth running a pedo ring out of a small town credit union in Nebraska so world leaders can rape, mutilate, and kill little boys, but it is up there.

Strange mix of people allegedly want this guy dead. With as many dams as this guy claims to have built, it's no wonder CA has water problems. I'd probably want him dead, too.

Spawn

TRULY AND HONESTLY DOSENT GIVE A DAMN
kiwifarms.net
Not quite on the level of Queen Elizabeth running a pedo ring out of a small town credit union in Nebraska so world leaders can rape, mutilate, and kill little boys, but it is up there.

Strange mix of people allegedly want this guy dead. With as many dams as this guy claims to have built, it's no wonder CA has water problems. I'd probably want him dead, too.

Well with what happened at lake Orville the whole of California may be at risk if his damn building claims are true. Which they may well be i mean if you look at him he dose seem a little bit beeverish. The real question is what lucky gal would line up to get a kiss from ol bobby?

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to see more about this stolen valor claim tbh. like a chain of caps evidencing it

Credit to @Spawn who did the original OP to intro him to us. There was a bunch missing, so a new thread was started.

View attachment 245482
This guy is nuts lol

He was born in 1947, so he is pretty old as cows go, and he is still alive. there is another Bobby Dias who died a few months ago
View attachment 245481
This is a mockup headstone he personally had made.

Here he is saying he knew michael jackson when he was beginning to be a pedophile
http://archive.md/nC0jd

Accusing his local PD of being corrupt

He was apparently a musician in the 50s and 60s.

His twitter is weird and angry
https://twitter.com/bobbydias/with_replies?lang=en
View attachment 245483

He makes a lot of great claims, like that he put most dams in california.
View attachment 245485

View attachment 245492

View attachment 245494

View attachment 245495
He claims he is the victims of a huge government conspiracy where they are trying to kill him
View attachment 245487

He also claims that he saw John Kerry loaded on a helicopter in shackles, and that Kerry had killed Vietnamese civilians and that President Johnson gave him the responsibility of investigating it.

He also believes Henry Kissenger called him to threaten his life.

He also picks fights on different comment sections. check his disqus
https://disqus.com/by/bobbydias/

View attachment 245503View attachment 245500
View attachment 245501
Damn, Al gore and oprah winfrey? You gotta do some pretty heinous shit for them to want to kill you.