Kissless Virginity: The Musical -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

champthom

"Champthom doesn't bullshit."
Founder
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I usually don't frequent this forum, but I think this might be more suited for here than the regular Lolcow forum. Anyways, the other day I found this gem:

I just have to talk about it. tl;dr is that it's a musical about a guy who's a 26 year old basement dwelling virgin who loses his virginity (spoiler: she's a tranny). I think for being heterosexual, I think this guy really has a good grip of the Broadway musical that rivals that of any stereotypical effeminate gay man. I could see this off-Broadway.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In my head I'm already hearing it as a thread simulator with chip tunes and all.

@VLAD I'm down for some help if this becomes a thing, I think that would be a riot.

Reactions: EI 903

Lorento

Nick Clegg's biggest fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think we need to adapt this to an old-style radio play. I'd be willing to play a role or two.
I'll happily play the part of reading the stage directions out, because that's what all the artsy acting sorts do, isn't it?

Liquid Squirtle

Stoned Son of Big Boss
kiwifarms.net
Sheesh, this makes The Nightman Cometh from Always Sunny look like Phantom of the Opera...But in all seriousness this is really hilarious since it plays out like a cross between loveshies, wizards, the song Lola by The Kinks, and the bag of sand scene from The 40-Year-Old Virgin.

That, and doxxing yourself completely unprompted. I'd say this is easily worthy of a thread simulator with the script set to music if there's more posts, hell I'd be willing to make it.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haha, no way! I posted this in the Nice Guys thread earlier! Glad to see that it has its own thread, it truly deserves it.

Highlights from this work of art:

(sorry that the image attachments are links; I originally posted this in the Nice Guys thread and I really don't feel like reuploading all of these files again)

Also, some people have already made some musical arrangements!

Reactions: CWCissey and VLAD

Silver

(not actually volcel)
kiwifarms.net
That, and doxxing yourself completely unprompted. I'd say this is easily worthy of a thread simulator with the script set to music if there's more posts, hell I'd be willing to make it.
I can assist with this somehow

I really want to see this be a Thing.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really want to see a performance of Tough Love. The mom is the best character. I'm imagining something like James Brown in the Blues Brothers.
The mom is by far the best, most realistic, and most sympathetic character in this entire shitshow. She's the only character who acts like a human being. You really feel for her because her 26-year-old son is a NEET loser who doesn't do anything to help around the house, flat-out says he doesn't intend to get a job, and is extremely disrespectful.

champthom

"Champthom doesn't bullshit."
Founder
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
One thing that stuck out with me about this play - his obsession with "Chads" and "Staceys." So the guy is 26, so basically late-20s and I think his friend is his age too. So why the hell are they going to what sounds like a frat party? I could understand if he was in college and going to a party populated by "Chads" and "Staceys," but late 20s? Also who gives a shit about "popularity" in your 20s? Well, also from guys like our dear Danny, of course. And what kind of party people in their late 20s have playing truth or dare? Last time I played truth or dare was at a college party, but that was because it was a popular drinking game between my roommates and their friends. Though usually we'd have a ton of exceptions to it so we'd usually play that game "Never Have I Ever" instead. But again, this is in college. Late 20s is usually when people outgrow that shit, like beer pong and the like.

Also HOLY GUACAMOLE, CAN'T YOU SEE I'M PLAYING FUCKIN' VIDYA?

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I skimmed through part of that trainwreck of a script and I already saw Chad Thundercock references. This is every loveshy's delusions wrapped up into one batshit package to read.

• Agree
Reactions: EI 903
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino