Kiva Bay / Kivan Bay / Kiva Smith-Pearson - Another fat activist cow that does art for Nora Reed and Alex Leal

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
fatphobia.png

https://archive.li/J7gTg

Here we go again with the long line of fat activist exceptional individuals that love to make fools out of themselves on the online. This is one especially important because they made a bunch of videos on their YouTube channel detailing some artwork they did for Nora Reed. They are about as obnoxious as red3blog and Lindy West and possibly even more with these sorts of videos.

Lol fat bias.

The Nora Reed connection:

https://twitter.com/search?q=from:KivaBay to:NoraReed&src=typd

Nyberg white knighting:

nyberg.png

There were some I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME and trolls in the comment section of this article about Kiva.

http://www.themarysue.com/feminist-deck-kiva-bay-kickstarter/

Most importantly, she got her jimmies rustled quite hard by someone she thought was from 8chan.

Some additional fat tweets:

Buck Bumble

kiwifarms.net
Ahahahahaha

http://www.themarysue.com/saints-row-4-body-type/

So why should videogames include my body in their character creators the way Saints Row 2 does? Because it’s hard enough, okay? Because the first step to normalizing my body and showing people that I’m NOT a bad person is letting them play as me as a hero. Because there are surely plenty of gamers out there with body dysmorphic disorder who are struggling to accept themselves, and games could be a powerful tool in helping them do that.
She literally thinks that if she can't play a fat person in a video game, everyone thinks she's a bad person.

Also:
In Saints Row 2, I am not a hero. But I am me. I am excited to take screenshots and try on different outfits. I find myself grinning foolishly at my avatar taking a motorcycle and zipping down the center line. I see myself standing there on powerful legs with my barrel chest and stomach, holding a shotgun in a hoodie just like mine, and I think, “Damn. I look cool.”

And that’s a powerful feeling that I should get to have more often.

When I love myself, I am healthier. When I feel I am a part of a community, I take care of myself. However, when I am shunned or made to feel othered, I binge on food and then throw up in shame. This is not healthy, and I don’t like doing it, but it’s difficult to stop without support.
when the community that makes you 'healthy' is the HAES community, you're not healthy.

also, you're not you in Saints Row. Otherwise you're a complete and utter psychopath.

Portajohn

Are you still being followed by the teenage FBI?
kiwifarms.net
Did Kiva ever give us a sneak peak of Brianna's deck card?
I'm not sure if any of these are going in the deck, but she's done several portraits of Wu. Just like her self-portraits, they're absurdly flattering.

The one below is currently selling for $1 (down from $5) here.

The one below is shown on the Kickstarter project page, so maybe it's the one going in the deck?

Also, here's a bonus Big Blue Randi Savage for no reason:

As far as the kickstarted feminist deck goes, it was supposed to be completed and delivered in December, but Kiva hasn't even updated the project since February 25. Her backers are starting to turn on her:
kiva.PNG

Last edited:

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Portajohn Did you see Sick Nick Nyberg is supposed to be in this?

Who Will Be in Feminist Deck?
Below is a list of the twitter handles of people I’ve drawn since starting the project. Those in italics have agreed to participate and will definitely be part of the decks. The un-italicized are those I’m still getting a hold of to hopefully agree to be in the deck.

KieranStrange

AnneWheaton

JanetMock

lexi4prez

Snarkbat

AmandaPalmer

EALeslie

Tonitonirocca

OhnoBri

GretaChristina

karnythia

spectraspeaks

SimplyAllegra

kittymsi

aliciaway

jessicka

chantelclaret

alka_seltzer666

svt827

castletocastle

sarahjeong

wundergeek

ashedryden

mildlyamused

DiscordianKitty

Quinnae_Moon

Femfreq

georgia_dow

biancajand

freebsdgirl

srhbutts

ijeomaoluo

aleen

andreagrimes

kim_crawley

maxxiebytes

m_kopas

dearsarah

gailsimone

the_moviebob

arthur_effect

laurakbuzz

parkermolloy

justplaintweets

j_zimms

kaitlynburnell

teresajusino

caraellison

athenahollow

lexialex

coralineada

allisonkilkenny

jamiekilstein

katexweis

alishagrauso

veeren_jubbal

evvykube

kav_p

kronda

jessicavalenti

shayan_farooq

spacekatgal

cypheroftyr

inurashii

queer_gurl90

vivian_games

film_girl

desertfox899

phoenixperry

FoxyJazzabelle

ArchivistGeek

trigger_check

gesa

winnersusedrugs

GinnyMcQueen

ChristineLove

AshleyLynch

FeministaJones

Kit_flowerstorm

doomquasar

kivabay
Here we go, I'll be in there, too.

This list may change and grow larger, but there will be 56 cards in the main deck, and then a second deck with variant art and anyone who didn't make it into the first deck.

Honestly, by the end of the month there may be 100 of them or more, so our stretch goal is to make yet another deck, this one a 56 deck of cards with suits on them so that you can play all feminist-bridge. Or solitaire. However you roll. ...Flip. Cards. This stretch goal isn't set in stone, but keep your eye out for an update soon.

Katherine Cross

upload_2016-6-28_20-55-10.png

Anita Sarkeesian

upload_2016-6-28_20-56-3.png

Bianca J Anderson

upload_2016-6-28_20-57-7.png

Jess Zimmerman

upload_2016-6-28_20-58-46.png

Athena Hollow

upload_2016-6-28_20-59-22.png

Tanya DePass

upload_2016-6-28_21-0-20.png

Randi Harper

upload_2016-6-28_21-1-4.png

Brianna Wu

upload_2016-6-28_21-1-42.png

Alisha Grauso

upload_2016-6-28_21-2-33.png

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Who Will Be in Feminist Deck?
Below is a list of the twitter handles of people I’ve drawn since starting the project. Those in italics have agreed to participate and will definitely be part of the decks. The un-italicized are those I’m still getting a hold of to hopefully agree to be in the deck.

KieranStrange

AnneWheaton

JanetMock

lexi4prez

Snarkbat

AmandaPalmer

EALeslie

Tonitonirocca

OhnoBri

GretaChristina

karnythia

spectraspeaks

SimplyAllegra

kittymsi

aliciaway

jessicka

chantelclaret

alka_seltzer666

svt827

castletocastle

sarahjeong

wundergeek

ashedryden

mildlyamused

DiscordianKitty

Quinnae_Moon

Femfreq

georgia_dow

biancajand

freebsdgirl

srhbutts

ijeomaoluo

aleen

andreagrimes

kim_crawley

maxxiebytes

m_kopas

dearsarah

gailsimone

the_moviebob

arthur_effect

laurakbuzz

parkermolloy

justplaintweets

j_zimms

kaitlynburnell

teresajusino

caraellison

athenahollow

lexialex

coralineada

allisonkilkenny

jamiekilstein

katexweis

alishagrauso

veeren_jubbal

evvykube

kav_p

kronda

jessicavalenti

shayan_farooq

spacekatgal

cypheroftyr

inurashii

queer_gurl90

vivian_games

film_girl

desertfox899

phoenixperry

FoxyJazzabelle

ArchivistGeek

trigger_check

gesa

winnersusedrugs

GinnyMcQueen

ChristineLove

AshleyLynch

FeministaJones

Kit_flowerstorm

doomquasar

kivabay
Here we go, I'll be in there, too.

This list may change and grow larger, but there will be 56 cards in the main deck, and then a second deck with variant art and anyone who didn't make it into the first deck.

Honestly, by the end of the month there may be 100 of them or more, so our stretch goal is to make yet another deck, this one a 56 deck of cards with suits on them so that you can play all feminist-bridge. Or solitaire. However you roll. ...Flip. Cards. This stretch goal isn't set in stone, but keep your eye out for an update soon.

Katherine Cross

View attachment 109409

Anita Sarkeesian

View attachment 109410

Bianca J Anderson

View attachment 109411

Jess Zimmerman

View attachment 109413

Athena Hollow

View attachment 109414

Tanya DePass

View attachment 109415

Randi Harper

View attachment 109416

Brianna Wu

View attachment 109417

Alisha Grauso

View attachment 109418
It's like a lolcow roll call. I'd be surprised if half of the people on that list are employed in any meaningful capacity.

Portajohn

Are you still being followed by the teenage FBI?
kiwifarms.net
Yup, I've been watching this failure of a project from day one. Nyberg (and all the other "models") are all supposedly getting $150 each for appearing.

But Kiva has gone dark for the last 4 months on the project, so who knows if any of them are actually going to get paid.

Even if Nyberg does see the money, her known tax debt is literally over 1000 times larger (currently $52k state, and a $103k lien at the federal level), with a high likelihood of more at the federal level that the IRS hasn't turned into a lien (yet). This would barely be a drop in the bucket.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino