Kiwi-Chan -

Travis Touchdown Cumsock

What an absolute travesty.
kiwifarms.net
Are the pins trophies from her defeated enemies, or are we to believe that Kiwi Farms should be represented by a passable tranny?

If those are her self-rep pins, give her a straight pride flag instead, and an "I fucking love being cis" tattoo across her visible chest region.

And, as others have suggested, MOAR autism pins.

Or make the tranny mascot a land manatee, we don't roast the normal trannies here.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Are the pins trophies from her defeated enemies, or are we to believe that Kiwi Farms should be represented by a passable tranny?

If those are her self-rep pins, give her a straight pride flag instead, and an "I fucking love being cis" tattoo across her visible chest region.

And, as others have suggested, MOAR autism pins.

Or make the tranny mascot a land manatee, we don't roast the normal trannies here.
I would assume they're either ironic (like that one thread with the Pixiv Twitter trans avatar maker that several people on here, including myself at one point used for profile pics) or they're based on the various accusations that have been thrown at the Farms, usually by salty alt right types, that it's full of tranny white knights and Jews. Although if that's the case, she should also have some sort of Nazi pin or patch. I say give her an SS logo and put it right next to the Israeli flag.

Inquisitor_BadAss

The OG Karen farmer
kiwifarms.net
we bullied everyone who had it on their profile
And that’s how it should be.

Back to Kiwi-Chan I feel she needs some kind of back story at this point to flesh out the character a bit more. Obviously she is the original creator of the Sonichu and Rosechu electric Pokemon and Mayor of cwcville but I don’t think that’s enough.

LargeChoonger

kiwifarms.net
And that’s how it should be.

Back to Kiwi-Chan I feel she needs some kind of back story at this point to flesh out the character a bit more. Obviously she is the original creator of the Sonichu and Rosechu electric Pokemon and Mayor of cwcville but I don’t think that’s enough.
uhhhhhhhh had a tranny nonbinary tumblr phase in high school and suffers (or suffered) from an "eating disorder"?

Travis Touchdown Cumsock

kiwifarms.net
I would assume they're either ironic (like that one thread with the Pixiv Twitter trans avatar maker that several people on here, including myself at one point used for profile pics) or they're based on the various accusations that have been thrown at the Farms, usually by salty alt right types, that it's full of tranny white knights and Jews. Although if that's the case, she should also have some sort of Nazi pin or patch. I say give her an SS logo and put it right next to the Israeli flag.
Plot twist: Kiwi-Chan made her Internet Bully hoodie herself, from the fabric of Nazi uniforms. The ink used for the print? Mixed with the bloody tears of SJWs.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
iFunny-chan is better imagined as a psychotic white male, but I can't draw so I can't make that a reality. Kiwi-chan could try, but she'd end up falling on a knife 47 times
I dunno about that. The Farms seems like the website with more street cred. How many supreme gentlemen does iFunny have to its name?

LargeChoonger

kiwifarms.net
I dunno about that. The Farms seems like the website with more street cred. How many supreme gentlemen does iFunny have to its name?
Quite a few. Like Samuel Woodward, the originator of the aforementioned knife meme. Allegedly stabbed a gay Jew to death for trying to kill him, though in actuality he tripped and fell on it 47 times

• Informative
Reactions: Doctor Placebo

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

We Have A Winner!
kiwifarms.net
Also is it me or I prefer the -tan suffix instead of -chan? Feels more old school like AE-tan when all the anime girl personifications back then used -tan instead of -chan.
For us baka gaijin, are the meanings wildly different?
From what I remember, -tan is more childlike and -chan is kind of more mature. So I think Kiwi-Chan would be more of a ‘-chan’ in that regard.

Last edited:

Travis Touchdown Cumsock

kiwifarms.net
Also is it me or I prefer the -tan suffix instead of -chan? Feels more old school like AE-tan when all the anime girl personifications back then used -tan instead of -chan.
For us baka gaijin, are the meanings wildly different?
From what I remember, -tan is more childlike and -chan is kind of more mature. So I think Kiwi-Chan would be more of a ‘-chan’ in that regard.
Kiwi-Chan is the waifu of Chris-Chan, of course! The shoe fits.

Reactions: wormlord

wormlord

why
kiwifarms.net
I decided to draw my SLIGHTLY different take on Kiwi-chan. I truly believe making her a magical girl with a second form would allow us to encapsulate everything the farms stand for.
The mask is so she can be a thot online without powerleveling, the armband on the left says #HAES, everything else is labeled. All her pins and patches are collected from her bullying victims. The DWC tattoo may or may not be temporary. Her jacket still says "Internet Bully" on the back, and she's in underwear because she hasn't left her room in months.
keewww.png
keewww transformed.png

Tags
None