Kiwi-Chan -

whatever I feel like

Family Friendly Furby
kiwifarms.net
For us baka gaijin, are the meanings wildly different?
From what I remember, -tan is more childlike and -chan is kind of more mature. So I think Kiwi-Chan would be more of a ‘-chan’ in that regard.
Tan is an "adorable" mis-pronunciation by the kids themselves, later taken on by the adults because of how cute it is.

#zzz

kiwifarms.net
hm, most of these seem more like a "CWC-chan" than a "Kiwi-chan". But I'd probably expect fans of CWC to be the main driving force behind a kiwi-chan.

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
hm, most of these seem more like a "CWC-chan" than a "Kiwi-chan". But I'd probably expect fans of CWC to be the main driving force behind a kiwi-chan.
Yeah, after all KF did start off as a CWC forum.

Regardless of how mundane CWC became recently, he will always be The Lolcow. Plus I find the CWC tank top to be a nice symbolism for the site. Its still there as part of the heritage of the site while also being shown as a small article of clothing in comparison to the hoodie as a status of Chris's much declined relevancy.

FluffyTehFennekin

I got this song in my head and I can’t get it out!
kiwifarms.net
She’s so adorable. :oops:

It’d be interesting to see her in various “sub-forum styles”, like beauty parlor or animal control, shit like that.
I imagine Animal Control! Kiwi-chan would be an actual furry, complete with paws and a snout.
Now here’s the real question: what animal would she be?

Last edited:
Tags
None