Kiwi Farms interview with the "journalist" who interviewed Jace -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan Komarov

BBW
kiwifarms.net
كنت قد يزورها النبي محمد (عليه الصلاة والسلام صلى الله عليه وسلم) من حسن الحظ! السكاكين الحاويات و767s BOEING سيتم منح، ولكن فقط إذا قمت بنشر "سوف 9/11" في هذا الموضوع!

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
Guys, let's try to keep our common decency in mind here. I know many of you might find Rueben's journalistic integrity highly questionable but we do owe him at least a chance to defend himself. Give him two seconds before jumping all over him and let's hear his side of the story for a bit, or we're no better than he is.

MACH-IV

DO NOT DOWNVOTE
kiwifarms.net
Guys, let's try to keep our common decency in mind here. I know many of you might find Rueben's journalistic integrity highly questionable but we do owe him at least a chance to defend himself. Give him two seconds before jumping all over him and let's hear his side of the story for a bit, or we're no better than he is.
I'm glad somebody is finally standing up for sexism in video games.

Bork Laser

#borked
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Obviously you were aware of Jace before the interview. And you obviously knew about his presence here from your postings. Why in gods name did you not look up more info, read the recent threads and use the wiki for research purposes before interviewing Jace?

Reuben G. Baron

Bisexual Stuttering Otherkin SJW Journalist
kiwifarms.net
Hy-hy-hyeah well...

OK, I'll bite.

What sort of education in the journalism field do you have?
I'm pretty much focused on writing about movies and anime, occasionally writing about other stuff I'm passionate about. I've done pretty well with writing about movies; got some essays published by an arthouse theater and interned as a script reader for a Hollywood production studio in part due to my movie criticism samples. So I'm a type of journalist, but I played up the title to get the interview. Journalism isn't my main passion, though; considering shutting down the site at the end of the year if I can get a good job after graduation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty much focused on writing about movies and anime, occasionally writing about other stuff I'm passionate about. I've done pretty well with writing about movies; got some essays published by an arthouse theater and interned as a script reader for a Hollywood production studio in part due to my movie criticism samples. So I'm a type of journalist
No, that's an Editorialist. Get the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino