Kiwi Farms Media Mentions -

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Lt. Tyler Laughlin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Several of these journalists and their buddies have threads so I think they know what this site is.
Terrible reading comprehension, nitpicking, coupled with the shitty attitude and horrendous personalities. Kinda makes me wonder why people won't stop talking about them. Wait, we just answered our own question LOL.

Also didn't see this posted here.

LMFAO. The farms started out with a broad range of users focused on Chris-chan with LBGT users and liberal leaning posters. It just expanded after Jace and Tyce made spectacles of themselves and Brianna Wu becoming a big gigantic clusterfuck of a joke. Oppression points matter more to these sped journos than truth or facts.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Terrible reading comprehension, nitpicking, coupled with the shitty attitude and horrendous personalities. Kinda makes me wonder why people won't stop talking about them. Wait, we just answered our own question LOL.

LMFAO. The farms started out with a broad range of users focused on Chris-chan with LBGT users and liberal leaning posters. It just expanded after Jace and Tyce made spectacles of themselves and Brianna Wu becoming a big gigantic clusterfuck of a joke. Oppression points matter more to these sped journos than truth or facts.
This place is a right-wing circlejerk now though.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

https://archive.ph/4rCh5
I was the target of alt-right death threats across the internet – here's what happened next

This is literally so stereotypically clickbait it could be generated by a clickbait headline generator. Are there still people who are so 2014 they think this shit still works?

About the only way it could be more clickbait would be if it was "you'll never believe what happened next!"

Robert Sanvagene

Autistic Lives Matter™
kiwifarms.net
Holy non sequiturs, Batman!

That alleged "journalist" worked so hard to try and crowbar a KF reference in there, yet failed miserably. The KF reference doesn't appear to have any context other than to push the narrative of "look at me, I've lurked in a so-called hate-filled forum for a bit".

There are subreddits with more hate contained within them than the whole of KF combined. Yeesh.

I was the target of alt-right death threats across the internet – here's what happened next

This is literally so stereotypically clickbait it could be generated by a clickbait headline generator. Are there still people who are so 2014 they think this shit still works?

About the only way it could be more clickbait would be if it was "you'll never believe what happened next!"
I guess there are still exceptional individuals out there that share Upworthy links on social media. Not all of us stopped falling for that shit by early 2014.

Last edited:

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Lt. Tyler Laughlin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dishonesty at it's best.
Holy non sequiturs, Batman!

That alleged "journalist" worked so hard to try and crowbar a KF reference in there, yet failed miserably. The KF reference doesn't appear to have any context other than to push the narrative at "look at me, I've lurked in a so-called hate-filled forum for a bit".

There are subreddits with more hate contained within them than the whole of KF combined. Yeesh.
LMFAO. Guy talks about bashing fascism 24/7 and anything outside his circlejerk is fascism. LMFAO He's not shutting up and usually in a fascist state "journos" or mouthpieces like him are silenced. Tards like him make it more funny to point and laugh at when they try to push a narrative but have no clue what the fuck they are talking about.

Great Dane

Fear nothing, achieve everything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Farms was mentioned in 2 MEMRI / Middle East Media Research Institute articles last month in regards to their Domestic Terrorism Threat Monitor.

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Farms was mentioned in 2 MEMRI / Middle East Media Research Institute articles last month in regards to their Domestic Terrorism Threat Monitor.

who the fuck is the "West Coast man" lmao

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

What the fuck is this blurred out shit?

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

There's no second footnote where they're supposed to list her account here. I wanted to know who the rețard was.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If its not bullshit it might refer to the dude that null got the warrant about because of his post in the door cuckoo thread. That account was created last year and he only had a handful of posts and they were all nazi crap.

Tags
None