• "They themselves know of their many crimes. Don't hold back on these people they are monsters."

Kiwi Farms Official Policy on doxing people's children

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Dynastia, Feb 5, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

If you are reporting a technical problem that involves the main website and its look / usage, I need your browser and operating system. "Me too" and "I have this issue" rarely never helps.

If you are reporting a Cloudflare issue, give me your Ray ID and country name, especially if it's an intermittent problem.

?

Let Dynastia dox people's children

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No (Votes will be displayed publicly and I will dox ur children on /baphomet/ you fucking Swede)

50.0%
  1. Stop being faggots and just let me do it you worthless faggot cucks this isn't fucking Sweden.

Dynastia

Dynastia bad person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I think the doxxing of children should be حلال as long as they are under the age of 13.

Tismo

Tismo Have a sad cum, babe

kiwifarms.net
  3. yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Noel Gallagher irl
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. agree

Blake Bumbleby

Blake Bumbleby [yasscat intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Idk if there's any actual policy on who to dox and who not to dox overall, but you can ask yourself how much it contributes to the thread and do you want to open essentially random bystanders or people who have nothing to do with the lolcow being a lolcow harassed because their contact info was posted here.

Back in 2014 someone posted Savannah Chandler's facebook on the Chris boards and it was deleted because while no shit is too minor, the moderation didn't want to take the risk of them being harassed for a tangential connection. While this is more of a personal stance than any official statement, it's probably worth asking what does publicly doxing someone add to the thread? Does it make it more funny? Does it add content if we call wrinklytits' grandchildren and tell them that we wouldn't rape their grandma?

#5 Clown Doll, Feb 5, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    Clown Doll

Clown Doll His own Free Bitch
    Staff Member Community Admin

kiwifarms.net
  6. If they didn't want to be doxed then they should have thought about that before being related to or acquainted with someone who said something dumb on the internet and caught the attention of one of this site's unemployable malcontents valued contributors. Family and friends are fair game imo.

MrTroll

MrTroll coolest monkey in the jungle

kiwifarms.net
  7. Didn't null already try and rape the granny ?

SomeCunt

SomeCunt Guest

kiwifarms.net
  8. I might as well just stop posting anything then lol

Dynastia

Dynastia bad person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Wait, I thought we were required to dox children.

Donald And The Immigrants

Donald And The Immigrants Make America Great Again

kiwifarms.net
  10. It was neither a discouragement nor encouragement, just in case anyone is unsure, they can ask themselves that and use their own judgment in that issue. To my understanding these things are decided purely on a case by case basis.

Clown Doll

Clown Doll His own Free Bitch
    Staff Member Community Admin

kiwifarms.net
  11. Children should not be doxxed.

Kids are stupid. That is forgivable.

Twinkle2017

Twinkle2017 I just twinkle, what to do? :(

kiwifarms.net
  12. I think we're a bit past the point of claiming ethical high ground.
    Fuck it, why not?

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq. Screencaps and Liquor
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Dox their aborted children too.

Daughter of Pomona

Daughter of Pomona “O brave new world that has such people in it.”

kiwifarms.net
  14. Just fucking dox everyone

Bones

Bones Never lost a fight to man nor fucking beast
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Guys if this poll gets at least 51% yes it's going to end up in a legal brief filed by my McKenzie friend.

Holdek

Holdek Down to where? All that is down is only my unclit.

kiwifarms.net