• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've only been here for a few days and I'm already traumatized. The hate here is so excruciating that I've dyed my hair blue and got an eyebrow ring. Now I'm sitting in a dark corner in my mom's basement crying, screaming, and stuffing my face with chocolate donuts.

You twat! That's the wrong reaction!

You should be shaving your head, goosestepping everywhere, realising you have a fondness for brown shirts, punching trannies with homemade Wolverine claws and pushing people out of wheelchairs then laughing!

Wärring Ornac

But it was never the streets that were evil.
kiwifarms.net
Crosspost(of sort) from the furry fandom general, apparently we fabricate stuff, destroy community, didn't archive, and have MORE POWER THAN EVEN JUDGES OR JURIES (Archive)

Some random inflation / vore artist

Twitter (Archive)

AD Twitter (Archive)

Youtube (Archive)
Patreon (Archive)
Ko-Fi (Archive)
Mastodon (Archive)
Furaffinity (Archive)

Last edited:

YayLasagna

Cuddly Spacebug
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crosspost(of sort) from the furry fandom general, apparently we fabricate stuff, destroy community, didn't archive, and have MORE POWER THAN EVEN JUDGES OR JURIES (Archive)
View attachment 687574
Some random inflation / vore artist

View attachment 687579
Twitter (Archive)
View attachment 687590
AD Twitter (Archive)
View attachment 687584
Youtube (Archive)
Patreon (Archive)
Ko-Fi (Archive)
Mastodon (Archive)
Furaffinity (Archive)
I was expecting something more Islamic, but this is still funny as hell. I will never understand why people mention this place and then sperg out when we dig.
Also lol @Melchett look, another trans that plays FF

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Would one call a cow that never DFEs a lolbull then?
Its kinda rare for a cow to really DFE. Some will freak out and lock down for about a week or 2, but for one to just delete their whole footprint or even a sizable amount of it is something that doesn't happen much. Plenty will post a msg saying they know about their thread and "fuck the faggots" and elude to some nugget that was missed in the OP. Others will feign concern because its a good way to get pity points. But if you have a thread here, 9 times out of 10 its because you have attention whored yourself up to that point and often this isn't their first rodeo.

LetterlandMafia

Foreclose on me one more time
kiwifarms.net
The Angie/Laurelai/Peter/clusterfuck continues to bring out some insanely good hot takes, this time from Reddit. Some highlights include "KiwiFarms is a group of scarily talented, entirely sociopathic stalkers." and "I mean I wouldn't be surprised if a large proportion of Kiwifarms' users are Law Enforcement Officers...That's probably what makes them so effective at the shit they do. The resources at their disposal would be frightening."

Apparently, having the ability to find embarrassing social media content makes someone a cop now. :story:
View attachment 665734
View attachment 665737
View attachment 665735
View attachment 665736

A sub devoted entirely to fans of hbomb, Contra, Shaun and other lefty Patreon grifters. I sense great potential for a Community Watch thread.