E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

The Pink Panther

Scared Pink
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like the commonality with all "kiwi farms reviews", is that they all lack an understanding of the culture of a site, thus they slander it. This site in of itself is kind of an in-joke and if you don't get the joke, well....then you're gonna slander it.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I feel like the commonality with all "kiwi farms reviews", is that they all lack an understanding of the culture of a site, thus they slander it. This site in of itself is kind of an in-joke and if you don't get the joke, well....then you're gonna slander it.
There's always a trace of North Koreans talking about how horrible the rest of the world is and thank Kim that we have the thought police to tell us what we're allowed to think and say here on plebbit.

Dork Of Ages

Sopa de Macaco
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
When I read some, I feel like it's almost a prestige mark to be a cow on kiwifarms. They take so great pleasure to say they are targeted.
It is almost prestigious to them. These people just love attention (one reason they have a twitter) and the fact they would get an entire thread on a forum of bored ass niggas dedicated to paying attention to them lights up their dopamine receptors something fierce.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been taking a break from the Farms because I have several things IRL I need to get done, and while I've been doing that, some moron sent me this:

Idiocy.png

Apparently has something to do with this:

YayLasagna

Drooling from above you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We've been treated to a video advertising that petition that won't do anything that keeps getting passed around on twitter. Also blaming us for deaths as per usual.

WhatNemesisMeans

I've seen some shit
kiwifarms.net
"EL-O-EL Cow"

"If you're redditing while you're at work, that's illegal, you could lose your job."

All these times I browsed KF while taking a shit on company time I had no idea I was at risk of losing my job ! Thanks for telling me, butterface.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino