What are you gonna do about it?

• Dumpster me

• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

JP's_Canadian_Cider

kiwifarms.net
Literally one of the rules of this site is "no autistic troll plans"...that is, if you've ever even bothered to look at the rules of one of the lolcow threads below.
By fine line troll are they refeering to the post were he celebrated the terminal illness of a 20 year old girl, or the one were he pretends to be a woman to win senior citizen fitness tournaments?

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
We are allegedly extremists now
View attachment 911361

Not sure if any of these actual site reviews have been posted before, they're worth a read (especially the long af one)

This last one:

1567037448050.png

Is probably a troll, because it's written exactly like how Chris Chan writes online. Also that the registration requirements are "literally Too Much To Ask," being a burner email and the ability not to be an idiot and dox yourself.

I do like these website reviews, though.

Positron

Wild Blue Candor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By fine line troll are they refeering to the post were he celebrated the terminal illness of a 20 year old girl, or the one were he pretends to be a woman to win senior citizen fitness tournaments?
Rhys "Rachel" McKinnon somehow trolled his way into college tenure position. I won't call it "fine-line".

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Rhys "Rachel" McKinnon somehow trolled his way into college tenure position. I won't call it "fine-line".
All he had to do was have a Ph.D. and cut off your dick. I suppose he showed more initiative than most troons who just shit themselves and do nothing but his work is sloppy, lazy garbage that wouldn't be tolerated from anyone not in a privileged class.

• Feels
Reactions: Durable Mike Malloy

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All he had to do was have a Ph.D. and cut off your dick. I suppose he showed more initiative than most troons who just shit themselves and do nothing but his work is sloppy, lazy garbage that wouldn't be tolerated from anyone not in a privileged class.
I'd suggest McKinnon's unwarranted success in academia has less to do with any privilege conferred by trans status and more to do with good old-fashioned economic privilege. Her family is well-heeled and very supportive.

During the financial crisis, early career academics who (1) lacked the means to bridge a gap in funding and (2) were bright enough to take advantage of other opportunities ended up pursuing tenure-track employment overseas, or leaving academia, both at at higher rates than usual. Meanwhile, back in the US, subpar scholars of independent means persisted without funding, became concentrated in the academic pipeline, and were around when early career jobs started opening up again. Now we're seeing these people getting tenure.

If you're insulated from the consequences of failure and lack the self-insight to realize you're not actually succeeding on your merits, you can probably brute-force your way into academia. In this cohort, McKinnon sticks out because she is so noisy about being trans; aside from that, she's far from unique. I read a lot of sloppy, lazy garbage from people whose careers were propped up with unpaid internships, zero-hour appointments, and mommy and daddy's money.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'd suggest McKinnon's unwarranted success in academia has less to do with any privilege conferred by trans status and more to do with good old-fashioned economic privilege. Her family is well-heeled and very supportive.
That will get you into a good school and even get them to let you graduate, but it's not getting you a tenure track position, much less actual tenure. There are plenty of very rich people who went on to nepotism-fueled careers after getting some bunk degree they didn't deserve, but few of those are on the faculty. Those guys usually have more lucrative grifts.

This guy got it because he was a troon, was minimally qualified, and wanted it. A plain old wealthy stupid white male wouldn't have cut it.

There's nothing I love more than this kind of heartfelt response.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Almost a month old but it was lifted from some Dan Olson tweet chain on how Cloudflare let go of supporting 8Chan. Someone we have a thread on came in there to hope Cloudflare abandons Kiwi Farms.
View attachment 915560
The only suicide Richard "Dickard" Jones committed related to Kiwi Farms was his public reputational suicide through his own posts here.

You can see them all here, and that he showed up to display his solidarity for fellow troons by dishing dirt on someone he didn't like.

He is only angry with us because we found him even more laughable and pathetic than his target.

Pansexual doorknob

Get in the ELEVATOR
kiwifarms.net
We've been treated to a video advertising that petition that won't do anything that keeps getting passed around on twitter. Also blaming us for deaths as per usual.
Damn I read her thread in the beauty parlor but I never noticed those baby teeth. No wonder she has her mouth closed in ever single picture she takes.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino