• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I understand why the trannies get all pissy about KF, but where do these pedophiles and dogfuckers get the idea their rape fantasies deserves to be respected?
They believe that they're oppressed by society, similar to how LGBT people and minorities do, and they want to be treated as such. They want pats on the ass for being degenerates.

FeverGlitch

Personally, I Prefer your Mom!
kiwifarms.net
Why do these people hate us so much? Is it because they also fear us as well? Lulz.
We are the only ones laughing and criticizing their autistic obscure shit they are creating while demanding only praise from everyone for being "amazing".
People nowadays are sheltered on the internet and don't want their feelings hurt and by some random guy only making assumptions on their "talent".
And yes, they're pissing themselves not to get thread as well.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
What I find weird about many of these people that hate us and complain us on Twitter, is that they hype us as these stalkers, harassers, and murderers, all of these slanderous terms, yet they probably can't recount a single time that any one of us has done that shit to anyone.

Only the most autistic users on this site would probably message the cow (and we would probably make fun of them for it) but I've seen no one on this site try to stalk and murder a cow, considering that none of us have anything against pretty much anything we make fun of. It's like they are mindless sheep going along with an established narrative by that falsfied news source from 2016. Once the narrative is set, the sheep will not be convinced to change their mind about said narrative in any way shape or form. It is stagnant and forever implanted in their mind that the Farms is the next 8chan or whatever.

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
What I find weird about many of these people that hate us and complain us on Twitter, is that they hype us as these stalkers, harassers, and murderers, all of these slanderous terms, yet they probably can't recount a single time that any one of us has done that shit to anyone.

Only the most autistic users on this site would probably message the cow (and we would probably make fun of them for it) but I've seen no one on this site try to stalk and murder a cow, considering that none of us have anything against pretty much anything we make fun of. It's like they are mindless sheep going along with an established narrative by that falsfied news source from 2016. Once the narrative is set, the sheep will not be convinced to change their mind about said narrative in any way shape or form. It is stagnant and forever implanted in their mind that the Farms is the next 8chan or whatever.
What are you talking about? Don’t you remember when we discussed organized RAPE PLANS?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Dork Of Ages

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino