• Dumpster me

• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I find weird about many of these people that hate us and complain us on Twitter, is that they hype us as these stalkers, harassers, and murderers, all of these slanderous terms, yet they probably can't recount a single time that any one of us has done that shit to anyone.
But it feels true. Which is the same thing as being true. People have accused the Farms of all sorts of heinous acts, mostly driving several people to suicide, and it's a given they know nothing about what actually happened, nor do they care. Because the Farms supports free speech, even if that involves slurs, misgendering, and all the other words that they think of as literal murder. So for example, mocking a troon for being an e-begging sped who is massively delusional is the same thing, in their eyes, as trying to SWAT and stalk and have that troon get murdered, all for being a troon, rather than for being stupid in so many other ways.

It's the 'they said a bad word, so everything else they've ever said or done is invalid' argument, which means if you shout, 'For fuck's sake, tranny, there's a truck about to hit you!' they'll be more insulted by the word than the fact you're trying to save their life, and you will also be held responsible for their inevitable death because if only you'd been polite and respected their pronouns and gender identity then they'd still be alive.

tl;dr: Feels before reals, the sticks and stones rhyme is backwards in their world, and disagreement = murder.

Kill all whales

Griffith did nothing wrong. Fight me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2019-09-11.png

if any of you guys used your real address then your a fucking idiot who derserve to be shamed and mocked for it.

but in the end were not that stupid.

whenever someone on twitter is complaining about kiwi farms they try to present us as an organised terrorist organisation.

but in the end we are not a terrorist group were just here to laugh at people being fools on the internet.

E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 932169

if any of you guys used your real address then your a fucking idiot who derserve to be shamed and mocked for it.

but in the end were not that stupid.

whenever someone on twitter is complaining about kiwi farms they try to present us as an organised terrorist organisation.

but in the end we are not a terrorist group were just here to laugh at people being fools on the internet.
I really want to see the tweets of disappointment that we really don't care or that we found it amusing. But that'll never happen as it doesn't feed into the narrative us being seething incels bent on killing all SJW libtards.

Kill all whales

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really want to see the tweets of disappointment that we really don't care or that we found it amusing. But that'll never happen as it doesn't feed into the narrative us being seething incels bent on killing all SJW libtards.
most of us here find the leaks amusing the ones that are freaking out are the ones that didn't use a vpn and used their real name in their email address.

the people on twitter that complain about us and they need something to fit their narrative about us being alt right racist incel that hate trannies.

bbfx

WERF
kiwifarms.net
Don't they understand that when they go on twitter and talk about KF the only thing they accomplish is having us noticing them?
They're clearly aware that we're weirdos who enjoy dissecting other people's internet presence to make fun of them. Why would you try this hard to make sure we know you exist, especially if you have laughable/disgusting shit on your profile?

E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
Why would you try this hard to make sure we know you exist, especially if you have laughable/disgusting shit on your profile?
They think calling it K*w*F*r*s blinds us to their posts.
And the biggest problem/source of tard cum is that they think the laughable, disgusting shit is something good they should get asspats for; like cutting their dick off or fucking animals and/or kids.

Kill all whales

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't they understand that when they go on twitter and talk about KF the only thing they accomplish is having us noticing them?
They're clearly aware that we're weirdos who enjoy dissecting other people's internet presence to make fun of them. Why would you try this hard to make sure we know you exist, especially if you have laughable/disgusting shit on your profile?
it's simple really they want our attention.these people that complain about us on twitter have never received that much attention in their lives.

they want to be exposed and laughed at they love it when we dig up their disgusting and embarrassing shit that they have done in their lives.

laughing at them for being disgusting human beings is the only attention these people will get.

Girlycard

Yes! Suicide is a tactic.
kiwifarms.net
They think calling it K*w*F*r*s blinds us to their posts.
And the biggest problem/source of tard cum is that they think the laughable, disgusting shit is something good they should get asspats for; like cutting their dick off or fucking animals and/or kids.
Them censoring the site name is even funnier. It's as if they think there's no chance KF users follow them and that we blast all our social media connections out into the public like they do.

bbfx

WERF
kiwifarms.net
I can understand the troons, I don't think that they get people telling them they're weirdos on daily basis. But the animal fuckers and the kid diddlers sure understand that doing what they do is not socially acceptable.
Do they honestly have nothing that matters to them enough to make them refrain from getting our attention on the profile where they talk about how much they wish they could fuck dead dogs and rape children? Jobs, loved ones, not getting their ass fucked in jail?

laughing at them for being disgusting human beings is the only attention these people will get.
Well, now I'm just sad.

Kill all whales

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
to give context atf is site filled with people that jack off to loli and shota crap a while ago their site lost their current hosting server due to neverlands law on cp.

these pedos believe that we have brought down their site

2019-09-11 (2).png

oh shit guys null has been doxxed look at my doxxing skills it's not like this information has been out there for years

Last edited by a moderator:

Dork Of Ages

Sopa de Macaco
kiwifarms.net
@Kill all whales pls spoiler that shit thx

Attachments

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino