What are you gonna do about it?

• Dumpster me

• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oaat

kiwifarms.net
I think this is one of my fave threads on this site cause it really just shows how misinformed people are about this website
They imagine what the site is like so it becomes true in their minds.

Nice collection, fella. Who the balls is that Eevee guy?
Something exceptional went down in the floraverse thread and they were related somehow.

Last edited:

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
@Piga Dgrifm

Attachments

TheRedChair

Ultimate Chaos, Ultimate Confort.
kiwifarms.net
Vladimir? More like HEMADimir.
(sorry, that was a League of Legends joke because the character in his avatar is named Vladimir.)

Clearly, however, this Silver person should come here and give us the ol' what-for. He/she/xe/it seems to know all about us already, so it's really the logical step to take. It worked out so well for everyone else. :pickle:
He/she/it.... whatever that thing "Silver" is reminds me of this....

Just another Mangina trying to push his/her/it narrative.

• Horrifying
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Crichax

Repented Before The Emperor
kiwifarms.net
I know what my title says about being on hiatus. But DX (a YouTube game reviewer) just recently had two big-brained opinions about both Kiwi Farms and the Epic Store that I just had to post here.

Capture.PNG

For context, according to the Twitter thread this was in, DX is apparently a fan of the Epic Store who doesn't understand that the developer of the game Darq completely outdebated Tim Sweeny (Epic Games CEO), even after I linked this Kiwi Farms post his way.

The Darq guy put Sweeny in a lose-lose situation by offering to put his game on the Epic Store if it wasn't made into an Epic exclusive, and then donating all profits the game made from the Epic Store to charity. The situation is lose-lose because if Sweeny doesn't accept the offer to put Darq up for sale, it would make Epic Games look too conceited to support charity. And if they did put it up for sale, then other developers would inevitably ask to make the same offer.

tl;dr Because of some KF users giving their own opinions about the Epic Games Store, all of Kiwi Farms is "toxic".

Twitter Thread: https://archive.md/GR01v

Oaat

kiwifarms.net

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know what my title says about being on hiatus. But DX (a YouTube game reviewer) just recently had two big-brained opinions about both Kiwi Farms and the Epic Store that I just had to post here.

For context, according to the Twitter thread this was in, DX is apparently a fan of the Epic Store who doesn't understand that the developer of the game Darq completely outdebated Tim Sweeny (Epic Games CEO), even after I linked this Kiwi Farms post his way.

The Darq guy put Sweeny in a lose-lose situation by offering to put his game on the Epic Store if it wasn't made into an Epic exclusive, and then donating all profits the game made from the Epic Store to charity. The situation is lose-lose because if Sweeny doesn't accept the offer to put Darq up for sale, it would make Epic Games look too conceited to support charity. And if they did put it up for sale, then other developers would inevitably ask to make the same offer.

tl;dr Because of some KF users giving their own opinions about the Epic Games Store, all of Kiwi Farms is "toxic".

Twitter Thread: https://archive.md/GR01v
For all the reasons to say Kiwi Farms is toxic, this guy chooses people not liking the Epic Games Store. I seen better reasons to say Kiwi Farms is toxic by other tweets in this thread. This really would be one of those "gamer" moments if he finds people not liking EGS to be just as toxic as threads on individuals and communities.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First off, any evidence that he had Aspergers other than your own wishful thinking? Secondly ... y'know, the Farms probably would have had a few jabs at Orwell. Everyone tends to get a whack or two, no matter their political affiliation. But if he were to be called a sperg, it would likely be with some affection. They always forget the Farms is self-identified autism central. Call the people here autistic and they'll agree with you.

There's just something so perfect about the '#HeroesResist' at the end. To this person, they are being a hero, by ... writing a tweet with a hashtag. Because when I think 'bravery', I think tweeting hashtags while insulting people. I can only imagine the level of slacktivism that hashtag has associated with it...

Piga Dgrifm

Pita Griffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I'll show them! I'll show that Kiwi Farms is filled with awful people!"

>Shows a user saying fucking kids is bad and that they don't like it.

Gee pal, you sure showed us.
I'm just so confused by what they think they even "got" me on. I don't even know how to respond.

You... exposed me for not liking pedos, I guess?

Last edited:

ATaxingWoman

Professional Supermarket Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While their own country is burning down, don't let the French fries think they don't got a juicy story--they got VPN IP addresses and 15 minute throwaway e-mail accounts of KF members:
Their nigger chimps they blasted into the twitterverse:
Why are they even interested in going after Kiwifarms? We only have a few threads on French speaking cows and none of them are that active.

Elwood P. Dowd

Turned Normie. Bye.
kiwifarms.net
kiwi-farms.PNG

I'm trying to parse who the "bad actors" in the above are. Kiwi Farms generally? The individuals under discussion? Dunno.

E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 950734

I'm trying to parse who the "bad actors" in the above are. Kiwi Farms generally? The individuals under discussion? Dunno.
I'm more curious about the users with catchphrases. Are they talking like wub-a-lubba-dub-dub or the little blurbs under the pictures?