• Dumpster me

• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.
H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
What I find weird about many of these people that hate us and complain us on Twitter, is that they hype us as these stalkers, harassers, and murderers, all of these slanderous terms, yet they probably can't recount a single time that any one of us has done that shit to anyone.

Only the most autistic users on this site would probably message the cow (and we would probably make fun of them for it) but I've seen no one on this site try to stalk and murder a cow, considering that none of us have anything against pretty much anything we make fun of. It's like they are mindless sheep going along with an established narrative by that falsfied news source from 2016. Once the narrative is set, the sheep will not be convinced to change their mind about said narrative in any way shape or form. It is stagnant and forever implanted in their mind that the Farms is the next 8chan or whatever.
What are you talking about? I stalk and harass cows all the time. I assumed everyone did.

Maiden

OwO~
kiwifarms.net
Capture_2019-09-11_21-46-00.png

Comments are about what you'd expect, bunch of dipshit furries celebrating and conveniently ignoring that the site was up by the time they posted, a couple of we/ens, and the OP with the excellent debate tactic of replying to every non-dicksucking reply with crying gifs. But they're certainly not butthurt!

As an aside, why do these people think having IPs shown is some be-all end-all of doxing? Have none of them ever tried to do an IP lookup and see what they actually get in result? At best you get the general area/city of someone, it's hardly going to give you a full on spokeo-style profile.
.... is it because it's got "address" in the full name, are they actually that stupid?

E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 932756
Comments are about what you'd expect, bunch of dipshit furries celebrating and conveniently ignoring that the site was up by the time they posted, a couple of we/ens, and the OP with the excellent debate tactic of replying to every non-dicksucking reply with crying gifs. But they're certainly not butthurt!

As an aside, why do these people think having IPs shown is some be-all end-all of doxing? Have none of them ever tried to do an IP lookup and see what they actually get in result? At best you get the general area/city of someone, it's hardly going to give you a full on spokeo-style profile.
.... is it because it's got "address" in the full name, are they actually that stupid?
They're actually that stupid. These are the kind of people that would consider it hacking if you got on their account on a public computer because they forgot to log out.

Dork Of Ages

Sopa de Macaco
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 932756

https://twitter.com/GutsyGrinder/status/1171314728662118401 (archive.li, WayBack Machine)

So in which area of the inner circle are you faggots hiding the Brenton Tarrant appreciation thread? I want in.

But seriously, where in the fuck did this exceptional individual see posts from here unironically supporting Tarrant without having received a shower of negative ratings? Do they think that simply because we are hosting his livestream and his autistic manifesto that means we necessarily support him? For fuck's sakes, even when I want to make unsubstantiated claims at least I bother to find some modicum of evidence. These fucks can't even get off their arses to do anything like that other than to run their mouths on Twitter.

Attachments

Maiden

OwO~
kiwifarms.net
But seriously, where in the fuck did this exceptional individual see posts from here unironically supporting Tarrant without having received a shower of negative ratings? Do they think that simply because we are hosting his livestream and his autistic manifesto that means we necessarily support him? For fuck's sakes, even when I want to make unsubstantiated claims at least I bother to find some modicum of evidence. These fucks can't even get off their arses to do anything like that other than to run their mouths on Twitter.
It's a little sad, really... everybody regurgitates what they've heard second or third-hand, nobody online seems to care about doing any sort of research to back up their claims anymore.
I still get to hear people (including some good friends IRL, sadly) go on about how we caused Chloe Sagal's suicide... even though her thread was dormant for what, six months before then, and her note explicitly stated it was due to not having treatment for her mental illness.
But... shrug, I guess there's not much you can do, people will believe what they want to believe in this day and age. Anything else, they'll put their fingers in their ears and chant they can't hear you until the bad scary dissenting opinion goes away.

Not an NSA Plant 69

kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/GutsyGrinder/status/1171314728662118401 (archive.li, WayBack Machine)

So in which area of the inner circle are you faggots hiding the Brenton Tarrant appreciation thread? I want in.

On social media it is just a big game of Telephone with these people. The truth is heard by one, embellished and repeated, rinse repeat it until the story is a complete misrepresentation of reality, and they are just too lazy or stupid to fact check anything they see on social media.

The news media is no better and actually worse because they do so willfully, not out of laziness or stupidity and on a grander scale, its called Laundering. A story is published by one media outlet based on some misrepresentation or lie from a iffy source. That article is cited and reported by other more credible outlets (usually with further embellishment) over and over again, gradually adding layers of credibility until it is recognized as confirmed fact even though the original story was based was misrepresentations or lies. That is exactly what has happened with the Tarrant story and most if not all of the other stories and articles that have been written about KF.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Kill all whales pls spoiler that shit thx
Fun fact: That Sheep pokemon left this.
darkmage rims.png

By simply using this site, @Feline Darkmage is a terrible transperson. Not gonna deny this site being a place to laugh at people but I honestly wouldn't be surprised at some of these people being no better when there's a possibility they got accounts elsewhere to engage in being a jackass.

Also, Myers thread existed not because he was against GamerGate but because he managed to be enough of a jackass to get one. One could of given less of a shit but he managed to stand out in that autistic screeching over vidya. As for the furry beneath him, I wouldn't be surprised if the post on them were nothing more than just some random screenshots of some sperging, especially if the thread its from is a general thread showing various people sperging over some shit.

View attachment 932756

With the use of gifs, I wouldn't be surprised at that being a reason why a rule was made on them. On that same note, it can be evidence that one doesn't have any witty comeback that they gotta rely on some screenshot from a tv show. As for IP, I wouldn't be surprised at people not getting an actual idea of how IPs work beyond saying what city one is from. If IP's did work as they had assumed, one would of seen arrest of Kiwis back then and if you'd really stretch it, everyone else getting slapped with letters from lawyers for trying to download mp3s and the like.

My only guess beyond a link to the Manifesto were recent members that joined. Some could no doubt be from /pol/ and unironically liking what he did despite the fact everyone else looked at it with some disgust and cracked some sort of joke over it.

Oaat

pronounced like a bad taste
kiwifarms.net

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>no life
>posts an average of 30 times every day on twitter

Greentexting aside I really can't imagine wanting to spend that much of my life on twitter of all websites. What an unappealing place.
I wouldn't be surprised at the whole "no life" thing being a thing they fall on to when everyone may as well be connected to the internet to post about something. One may as well argue anyone sperging about something on the internet everyday would have no life regardless.

E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
I would say yes just because their list of evils is so cartoonish; Nazis, Klansmen, Fascists, and Gamergaters!
But I'm sure the people who upvoted think it's real.

Funny thing though if this person is being serious is that if KF really was like that I'm sure 90%+ of the users wouldn't be here as that sounds incredibly dumb and boring.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
Reading all these tweets and reviews I'm starting to doubt the average level of literacy of these people. Are we seeing the same things?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Dork Of Ages

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino