I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Last edited:

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If one were to be swarmed by us and people like Metokur, it'd take more than being passionate, like say sperging about how there is nothing wrong about fucking dogs or screeching on how having a non-anime woman as a cover or lead in a video game is totally some SJW plot in its entirity. I'll give them that on talking about the person if they got a thread. On that same note, that person's thread has to be approved on the proving grounds before people talk about them for a week or so before the thread dies from lack of content and spergings.

Also, whose Bill Pulte and why would any of us hack him? Also, simply lurking this site for no reason beyond seeing what is on this site is enough to make you a murderer, full stop. Still, we don't even bother with trolling Chris but whatever for a Twitter rando that does think we're here to discuss on how we make things worse for Christine. ScarletfromLondon is watching the proving ground thread on Greta and her family, how long before we appear on news articles for having a thread on them?

That last one though, I can't help but find insecurities to be a funny thing since somehow, GamerGate managed to corrupt some of the youth to one guy and the other thinks that through this site, we're able to create incels that are disenfranchised with society. If only they saw our early fights with Wizardchan.

An Ghost

Spectral distancing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are they even interested in going after Kiwifarms? We only have a few threads on French speaking cows and none of them are that active.
If I had to guess, it’s because Null hosts the site using his own company, 1776 hosting. Similar to the vague legal threats he gets about this site, a French site he also hosts has been attracting attention. He rants in one of his streams about it

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm more curious about the users with catchphrases. Are they talking like wub-a-lubba-dub-dub or the little blurbs under the pictures?
I frequently end my sentences with "beep boop" like an Animal Crossing character, so I put myself at risk with every sentence I write here.

1569648137743.png

I mean, she does look like a potato. Or a clay model of a normal person but somebody squished the face in. Are we really crying that people on the internet are making fun of the appearance of somebody? That's been a source of humor on the internet since its inception. Maybe even before, like the DARPA engineers who designed ARPANET sent a test message saying their coworker looks like a dork, beep boop.

By the way, am I missing something? Why do people keep spelling it as "doxxing?" It's always been conventionally spelled with one "x," even in the present tense.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm always amazed at these people who seem to think "hate" didn't exist until like 2015 or something when the hackers known as 4chan "normalized" it. Like we used to kill the darkies and the homos and other slavs and so on all the time. And it was totally fucking normal!

Nowdays you can just grab some bodybuilder brothers and fake a hate crime and then sue the city when they arrest you after your stupid plan implodes to get attention for weeks on end!

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm always amazed at these people who seem to think "hate" didn't exist until like 2015 or something when the hackers known as 4chan "normalized" it. Like we used to kill the darkies and the homos and other slavs and so on all the time. And it was totally fucking normal!

Nowdays you can just grab some bodybuilder brothers and fake a hate crime and then sue the city when they arrest you after your stupid plan implodes to get attention for weeks on end!
I wouldn't be surprised if some of these people people didn't realize this went on long before 2015. And don't forget, some of them may as well be "I use to be an evil channer but now I changed my ways to being on the right side" all while still being something of an ass on the internet, just with different flags and colors.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone following what's happening in the Steven Hayden thread ?

A Professor of Philosophy at the University of Coventry decided to create a Kiwi Farms account using her own name in order to comment on the most litigious Troon in the UK.

View attachment 955044

That whole thread is a snakepit, with posters accusing each other of being connected to Hayden.

Anyway it's working out really well for her.
Hm, it's almost like you shouldn't use your real life identity to post on autistic backwater forums... :thinking:

• Agree
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone following what's happening in the Steven Hayden thread ?

A Professor of Philosophy at the University of Coventry decided to create a Kiwi Farms account using her own name in order to comment on the most litigious Troon in the UK.

View attachment 955044

That whole thread is a snakepit, with posters accusing each other of being connected to Hayden.

Anyway it's working out really well for her.
Louise knew what she was doing when she signed up, she's been trolling hayden for a while.

WhatNemesisMeans

You silly fuck.
kiwifarms.net
If I had to guess, it’s because Null hosts the site using his own company, 1776 hosting. Similar to the vague legal threats he gets about this site, a French site he also hosts has been attracting attention. He rants in one of his streams about it
Null hosts a French site ? What is the world coming to ?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Dork Of Ages