• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact: That Sheep pokemon left this.
View attachment 932926
By simply using this site, @Feline Darkmage is a terrible transperson. Not gonna deny this site being a place to laugh at people but I honestly wouldn't be surprised at some of these people being no better when there's a possibility they got accounts elsewhere to engage in being a jackass.
This is the first i have seen one of those zealots humanize someone past their sexual orientation and proclivities in a good long while. Too bad its purpose is to admonish them for doing something they, as a *clear* voice for *the entire* trans community doesn't like.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the first i have seen one of those zealots humanize someone past their sexual orientation and proclivities in a good long while. Too bad its purpose is to admonish them for doing something they, as a *clear* voice for *the entire* trans community doesn't like.
All they gotta do further is shame any other Kiwi that's trans in being useful idiots and asskissers w hen that wouldn't be the complete case of it. Sure we got threads on transgender individuals but whose to say those threads were solely because someone was trans and not some other shit like more worthy of getting a thread, like claiming a weeb term is 100% transphobic while at the same time being a weeb that tries to be like a cute anime girl or getting into repeat slap fights with other idiots on the internet that it manages to make the person look more and more of a clown.

Dork Of Ages

Sopa de Macaco
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Last edited:

The Pink Panther

Scared Pink
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SPOILER='"I *did* genuinely follow that crowd back when they were just focused on Chris-Chan..."']https://twitter.com/BeckyHop13/status/1172669879532605440 (archive.li, WayBack Machine)
[/SPOILER]
Lol making fun of people is a lifetime thing.

It's not a phase. It's just one of the many societal factors of life. If you act what one would consider foolish in the public eye, of course the general public will mock. Mockery often can insinuate a hiearchial structure or whenever one is doing something wrong. All people have mocked or made fun of someone at some point. Ignore the Kiwifarms, and we won't be such a bother to you.

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
1568545440877.png

Okay guys, GREAT NEWS. The widely and universally despised hate forum known as 🅱iwifarms has been taken down FOR GOOD as of 2PM today. Make sure to like a retweet so that the victims of those who committed suicide due to this ILLEGAL, RACIST, alt-right, leftist cuck, centrist forum known as |<i\/\/if*rm$ can finally rest in peace. Follow if you want to join my trans furry communist ERP where we have a massive orgy on the website's exploded server.

Last edited:

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol making fun of people is a lifetime thing.

It's not a phase. It's just one of the many societal factors of life. If you act what one would consider foolish in the public eye, of course the general public will mock. Mockery often can insinuate a hiearchial structure or whenever one is doing something wrong. All people have mocked or made fun of someone at some point. Ignore the Kiwifarms, and we won't be such a bother to you.
One is lying to themselves if they think being an asshole is just some phase. At some point, you'll be laughing at someone for being a dumbfuck. Even without KiwiFarms, ED, and CWC, one will still mock or laugh at someone else, only question is what are you actually laughing at and why.

Also gotta like how they end it with making it sound like users of this site manage to live for no good reason when that train of thought is better used on someone worse than spergs and tards REEEEing about some transgender individual and sperging about some other shit that's going on in the internet.

D.C. Douglas is a little smarter than some of these chuds in that he actually links to a thread. He picked the main Weeb Wars thread, though, which is such an unintelligible mess that it wouldn't leave a good impression on anyone, even people here.
Seeing the stuff posted by D.C. Douglas, I can't help but wonder how Trump would even empower us beyond just giving us some spergy ass tweet about "orange man bad" in the TDS thread. As for picking Weeb Wars, one can only guess that because the original tweet involved anime along with being some voice actor for something besides a video game.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

Dork Of Ages

Sopa de Macaco
kiwifarms.net

When will these fucking twitter activists realize that the purpose of the Farms is to laugh at morons, not to troll or to "punch up" whoever they don't like, for example, billionaires? Call us when Bezos/Gates/Musk start to shit themselves and do nothing, otherwise, fuck off.

which minors we doxxed nigger
muh small violin

muh fortnite meme dance to prove that haha the kiwiterrorists are owned!!111

muh vile people
you mean the vile people who know they come here to laugh at exceptional individuals and the exceptional individuals hate that we do that so we obviously hide our powerlevel (other than a few who signed up with real emails who are exceptional individuals themselves)

Attachments

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

When will these fucking twitter activists realize that the purpose of the Farms is to laugh at morons, not to troll or to "punch up" whoever they don't like, for example, billionaires? Call us when Bezos/Gates/Musk start to shit themselves and do nothing, otherwise, fuck off.

which minors we doxxed nigger
muh small violin

muh fortnite meme dance to prove that haha the kiwiterrorists are owned!!111

muh vile people
you mean the vile people who know they come here to laugh at exceptional individuals and the exceptional individuals hate that we do that so we obviously hide our powerlevel (other than a few who signed up with real emails who are exceptional individuals themselves)
The only minors I could think of was probably SammyClassicSonicFan. Then again, I don't know if he was really doxed but he did screech over fricks before mellowing out and moving on from that, plus it was years ago. As for punching down, one can only imagine the guy thinks the site may as well be some sort of full-on personal army or trolling site that seeks to punch down. While we no doubt had some of our own try to do some sort of trolling op such as pvtrichardcranium doing Liquid Jace and some spergy petition to any new guy coming that tried to make personal army request by hoping their piss-poor threads on a person gets them the revenge they want, we are nothing more than just a bunch of spergs that want to just laugh and post on how someone is a tard for either screeching about anime tits being censored/uncensored or even for someone being a tard because they think someone leaning to the left or right of them is totally some chud/cuck despite their "opposition" simply not being left/right enough.

As for emails, if you did sign in with your actual email address, you really are an idiot unless said email was long dead or it was actually the email of someone else and you just ended up getting them doxed instead or whatever.

Dork Of Ages

Sopa de Macaco
kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/gayvervelvet/status/1174383503137370112 (WayBack Machine)
https://twitter.com/destroyed4com4t/status/1174290568416858113 (WayBack Machine)

Hey @SatanicPanic!AtTheDisco, to search terms by date, you need to go on https://kiwifarms.net/search/ and choose the Date option. Your point is good though, I guess Null should make search by date the default instead of relevance.

Attachments

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TBF to the LJ tweeter they're KIND OF correct. It's more of a great-grandmother kind of site.
The lineage is as follows:
LJ --> Encyclopedia Dramatica (specifically the Chris-Chan page) --> The CWCki (Sonichu.com) --> CWCkiForums/Kiwifarms.

God Qboomers are so cringe. Also Hi again Rani! I'll make sure to at least post something about this shit in the community thread for weirdos like this.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
TBF to the LJ tweeter they're KIND OF correct. It's more of a great-grandmother kind of site.
The lineage is as follows:
LJ --> Encyclopedia Dramatica (specifically the Chris-Chan page) --> The CWCki (Sonichu.com) --> CWCkiForums/Kiwifarms.

God Qboomers are so cringe. Also Hi again Rani! I'll make sure to at least post something about this shit in the community thread for weirdos like this.
I believe XenForo 2 broke search, or at least made it inferior. Just Googling with site:kiwifarms.net is better now at least for publicly accessible shit, which is almost everything.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino