• Dumpster me

• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

oww

kiwifarms.net
kiwi farms thread on newgrounds' bbs featuring a poop fetishists screeching

@kadoink wrote a good post about him in the newgrounds thread, definitely worth a read

Last edited:

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
kiwi farms thread on newgrounds' bbs featuring a poop fetishists screeching

@kadoink wrote a good post about him in the newgrounds thread, definitely worth a read
While we're all a bunch of tards since we engage in some schadenfreude done by others that show what sort of lolcow or sperg a person is, one can't help but find it funny a guy makes two long post to say how we're all pathetic and terrible. Then again, much as one can say this place is terrible in consisting of no-lifers wasting their skills, it's nothing no different from this site circlejerking and shit talking about another community or individuals. Seriously, what is it with the pathetic and no life claims? I know we're all tards but it sounds like a funny claim when it comes from a person who could be no worse off on the internet than a dreg of the New Zealand Fruit Farm Also, the one claiming to of once had an account on here makes me wonder if he was a decent user or a shit user before leaving the Farms.

As for one of the posters saying he bask in the attention, he needs to have something worth our time, then it has to go through on whether he truly is a lolcow or that OP is really just making a PA request and should be laughed at instead.

Edit: Okay, which one of you spergs have been worse than Wings of Redemption?
Which one of yous.png

Last edited:

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Excuse the double post but there is a tweet about safe spaces with some armchair psychology.
In order for KF to eat itself, all you need are the users to turn on each other like full on tards. Also, what forum and platform isn't a safe space? The armchair psychology makes one think: does this mean that we harass lgbt folk, incels, and furries because we're deep down lgbt furry incels:thinking:
Arm Chair Psyhchology and Safe Spaces.png

Last edited:

Ugandan Chungus

kiwifarms.net
:story: Well now I have to go find this shrek's selfies
I know I'm late as shit in replying, but I've been lurking this site long enough that I've seen it as CWCki Forums, and throughout the time this "Shrek"'s troon squad tried to pinkpill me. Now that I detransitioned I'm not afraid in saying whatever I want about these people, and let me tell you this much:
I've had the displeasure of interacting with this "Shrek" long enough to tell you he looks less like that and more like a "Napoleon Dynamite".

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
Excuse the double post but there is a tweet about safe spaces with some armchair psychology.
In order for KF to eat itself, all you need are the users to turn on each other like full on tards. Also, what forum and platform isn't a safe space? The armchair psychology makes one think: does this mean that we harass lgbt folk, incels, and furries because we're deep down lgbt furry incels:thinking:
View attachment 944088
As bizarre as it is, Kiwifarms is a significantly more cordial environment than most any other community, especially Tumblr and Twitter, since people leave each other well enough alone and disagreement is often met with some form of discourse beyond petty insults (if not petty insults coupled with actually constructed retorts). If you fail to comprehend how a community cannot go without eating itself alive when it observably doesn't, that says more about the communities you've been a part of and your own warped perception.

And what's with this armchair psychologist? I don't hate myself, and I doubt anybody else here does, either. We like internet drama, so we joined a forum about internet drama. You're not Freud, you're a Twitter user with an anime avatar.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As bizarre as it is, Kiwifarms is a significantly more cordial environment than most any other community, especially Tumblr and Twitter, since people leave each other well enough alone and disagreement is often met with some form of discourse beyond petty insults (if not petty insults coupled with actually constructed retorts). If you fail to comprehend how a community cannot go without eating itself alive when it observably doesn't, that says more about the communities you've been a part of and your own warped perception.

And what's with this armchair psychologist? I don't hate myself, and I doubt anybody else here does, either. We like internet drama, so we joined a forum about internet drama. You're not Freud, you're a Twitter user with an anime avatar.
In all honesty, it may as well be that they fail to realize some people simply come here to laugh at another without any form of self-hatred and the like. They should realize some people just like to engage in some assholeish behavior and laugh at someone for whatever stupidity it is that they do, be it sperging about SJW's censoring vidya or screeching about how a bunch of neckbeards in comic books are somehow a terrorist group. The most Kiwi Farms will do in not being cordial is simply laughing at a user being a dumbass and giving them negative ratings and post calling them a dumb ass.

Dimetrodon

Not a reptile or a mammal
kiwifarms.net
While we're all a bunch of tards since we engage in some schadenfreude done by others that show what sort of lolcow or sperg a person is, one can't help but find it funny a guy makes two long post to say how we're all pathetic and terrible. Then again, much as one can say this place is terrible in consisting of no-lifers wasting their skills, it's nothing no different from this site circlejerking and shit talking about another community or individuals. Seriously, what is it with the pathetic and no life claims? I know we're all tards but it sounds like a funny claim when it comes from a person who could be no worse off on the internet than a dreg of the New Zealand Fruit Farm Also, the one claiming to of once had an account on here makes me wonder if he was a decent user or a shit user before leaving the Farms.

As for one of the posters saying he bask in the attention, he needs to have something worth our time, then it has to go through on whether he truly is a lolcow or that OP is really just making a PA request and should be laughed at instead.

Edit: Okay, which one of you spergs have been worse than Wings of Redemption?
View attachment 941983
I've always assumed that most people that have a meltdown over the farms would have their own thread if they posted more of their life online.

Jhonson Jhonson

pumpkinator 2000
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 944088
Pure fantaisie, I love you all my fellows kiwis :feels:

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've always assumed that most people that have a meltdown over the farms would have their own thread if they posted more of their life online.
It wouldn't be surprising if that was the reason. Now while they're shit may be on the Farms, the better question is if they actually have a thread or if they were just mentioned in one post in another thread. If it's the latter, they aren't really setting themselves up to be a lolcow, at least not until their other post and current online history manages to get onto the proving grounds.

heyilikeyourmom

well not really intense but pretty intense
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 944088
It’s strange to me how they try to stress how unhealthy Kiwi Farms is, when it changed my life for the better. Before I joined this site, i was addicted to crystal meth, turned tricks in filthy back alleys for cigarette money, and spent all my free time playing video games. This site became an emotional outlet for me, and with its help, I was finally able to quit video games.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s strange to me how they try to stress how unhealthy Kiwi Farms is, when it changed my life for the better. Before I joined this site, i was addicted to crystal meth, turned tricks in filthy back alleys for cigarette money, and spent all my free time playing video games. This site became an emotional outlet for me, and with its help, I was finally able to quit video games.
Thanks to Kiwi Farms, I lost 20 pounds in just 3 weeks, eating whatever the fuck I wanted. Try Kiwi Farms today for a free 1 week trial.

*Side Effects may include autism, being a tard, and being perceived as a nazi or incel by others. Null is not responsible for any autism the user receives.

Dork Of Ages

Sopa de Macaco
kiwifarms.net
@sophnar0747
https://twitter.com/KumaZone/status/1175949147956027392 (WayBack Machine)
nikoteenie/capn said:
You can surgically mold your penis into the Eiffel Tower if you want. You're not going to become France.
:story:

Attachments

DogEatDogFood

Living in a society
kiwifarms.net
@sophnar0747
Nice collection, fella. Who the balls is that Eevee guy?

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@sophnar0747
Did Secret Gamer Girl even transition? Makes the ducks claim suspect. And who is this Kiwi Game Dev one of the Twitters is claiming, are they helping Maple in making the CWC rpg:thinking:

IIRC, they may of had some relation to PurpleKecleon if I'm not mistaken. Doubting there even are rumors of him doing gay ops unless he'd just be spouting it for followers to eat up unless his only proof was some mention of him users don't see unless they went into threads that have him as a figure.

Oaat

pronounced like a bad taste
kiwifarms.net
I think this is one of my fave threads on this site cause it really just shows how misinformed people are about this website
They imagine what the site is like so it becomes true in their minds.

Something exceptional went down in the floraverse thread and they were related somehow.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino