True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net

Cilleystring

"Taylor Swift will soon be my maid servant"
kiwifarms.net
It's so funny that they see this site as a bunch of super villains meeting with the intention of destroying everyone's lives and causing as much pain and suffering as possible, when in reality it's just a bunch of randoms laughing at people who's social behaviour encourages people to laugh at them. They cannot accept this. They'll never be able to comprehend that they aren't victims of a global conspiracy against them, but just a bunch of tards whining on the Internet seeking out victim points, gimmedats, and asspats for being "special"

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
-I don't know why dude is white knighting for Smug, she catfishes her body anyway and probably smells like a yeast infection containment failure.

-Troons on their own aren't funny. Nobody gives a shit if someone troons out. If they were "cis" and doing the same levels of exceptional shit they'd be laughed at all the same. They just get the privilege of claiming they're a protected class in order to justify their dumbassery.

-The amount of people with their "woke" Kiwifarms takes is always a treat to see because they could probably write some fanfiction about their "brave crusade" and it would probably be more true to form than their 280 character per tweet screaming for attention.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
-The amount of people with their "woke" Kiwifarms takes is always a treat to see because they could probably write some fanfiction about their "brave crusade" and it would probably be more true to form than their 280 character per tweet screaming for attention.
Look, I'm not saying anything. All I'm saying is that we on Kiwifarms are absolutely wrong and need to be put in our place, and all that's missing is somebody to come here, create an account, and tell us exactly why.

And if this theoretical person were to attach their real identity to their profile and draw as much attention as possible to their post, that would also help in giving what's coming to us.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Look, I'm not saying anything. All I'm saying is that we on Kiwifarms are absolutely wrong and need to be put in our place, and all that's missing is somebody to come here, create an account, and tell us exactly why.

And if this theoretical person were to attach their real identity to their profile and draw as much attention as possible to their post, that would also help in giving what's coming to us.
I agree. I would definitely love for someone to come pay a visit and tell us off for being mean to women, minorities, troons, fatties, and tards.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tl;dw: ten minutes of disorganized rambling, Kiwi Farms exists to hate doxxx left-wing YouTubers and trans people

The point finally at 8:19: "Kiwi Farms should be removed [because it] threatens the overall freedom of people to exist online."

Direct Message to Kiwi Farms: "How about you lot fuck off? ... go play games or hang out with people or do [charity]"

:jaceknife:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A good half of that video was him patting himself on the back about how great his own community is. So in reality, he couldn't piece together more than 5 minutes of content to drag KF with. Also, I couldn't tell if he was stimming or just thinks that excessive use of hand gestures makes it look like what he has to say is more important than it is. He also looks like a younger, slimmer Chris Chan.