• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

beautiful person

True & Honest Fan

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
The troon that wrote the fanfic about someone from the farms trying to burn down their home, followed up with another piece in an attempt to wrap it up nice and tidy.
Although I'm saddened that another individual was blamed for my mistakes, I'm at least happy I inadvertently led to the arrest of a dangerous pyromaniac thanks to my client.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
The troon that wrote the fanfic about someone from the farms trying to burn down their home, followed up with another piece in an attempt to wrap it up nice and tidy.

I mean it’s obvious that this is probably done by that bread tube guy who made the video (guliten or some shit) right?

first time I saw it I assumed it was him but then I realized it was done by an “throw away“ account. I assume he doesn’t want to openly say it’s him because he is a self branded “Tankie” communist so he doesn’t want to look weak (and fucking Tank himself because this is obviously fake)

(I know I don’t need to convince anyone here but here I go spilling my spaghetti)

Number: the guy calls it petrol meaning there an Anglofag. (Newzealand)

Number 2: It all happened in a very quick succession during the Christmas holidays, and for the police to respond, investigate and prosecute or have a lead suspect in this quick time is absolutely insane (especially in NZ) and also that the police would openly admit this is a known Islamaphobic. if the police did find fingerprints It would only list them as committing a hate crime. Not specific to any religion.

number 3: The poster is now quickly trying to wrap it all up because they probably know that this story has more holes I’m in then Kurtcobains forehead.

“oh they got caught and will be in jail for 1000 years so everything good please stop looking into this but remember kiwi farms bad”

number 4: no news or media, if not the poor trans person having the house set on fire wasn’t gonna be big enough news then newspaper could report on the police doing their job in record time.

However to give credit to the author of the work of fiction, I believe that it’s quite brave in making the antagonist go to jail in the end, I honestly thought they would just leave the Reddit account up maybe have one more post saying “oh god he’s here help me” and then just leave the account die just for everyone to make up there kind that this is another of the brave trans people to slaughtered by thehacker known as K*wi F*rms

D+
Edit: oh and if this person was already dox’ed and totally not in the wrong, why not post this as themselves and not under a fake name like those alt reich k*wis?

Last edited:
Wow thi

I mean it’s obvious that this is probably done by that bread tube guy who made the video (guliten or some shit) right?

first time I saw it I assumed it was him but then I realized it was done by an “throw away“ account. I assume he doesn’t want to openly say it’s him because he is a self branded “Tankie” communist so he doesn’t want to look weak (and fucking Tank himself because this is obviously fake)

(I know I don’t need to convince anyone here but here I go spilling my spaghetti)

Number 2: It all happened in a very quick succession during the Christmas holidays, and for the police to respond, investigate and prosecute or have a lead suspect in this quick time is absolutely insane (especially in NZ) and also that the police would openly admit this is a known Islamaphobic. if the police did find fingerprints It would only list them as committing a hate crime. Not specific to any religion.

number 3: The poster is now quickly trying to wrap it all up because they probably know that this story has more holes I’m in then Kurtcobains forehead.

“oh they got caught and will be in jail for 1000 years so everything good please stop looking into this but remember kiwi farms bad”

number 4: no news or media, if not the poor trans person having the house set on fire wasn’t gonna be big enough news then newspaper could report on the police doing their job in record time.

However to give credit to the author of the work of fiction, I believe that it’s quite brave in making the antagonist go to jail in the end, I honestly thought they would just leave the Reddit account up maybe have one more post saying “oh god he’s here help me” and then just leave the account die just for everyone to make up there kind that this is another of the brave trans people to slaughtered by thehacker known as K*wi F*rms

D+

That was exactly what I was thinking. There's no fucking way this could happen and it wouldn't be a major story everywhere. They'd be all over this shit. Finally, a good example of the evils of doxxxxing and the effects of those VILLAINS FROM KIWI FARMS.

gif.gif

https://www.reddit.com/r/TransSupport/comments/eg77xr/the_fruitfarm_website_is_after_me/ lul

Last edited:

Citation Checking Project

Deu et mon droit
True & Honest Fan

D+
Edit: oh and if this person was already dox’ed and totally not in the wrong, why not post this as themselves and not under a fake name like those alt reich k*wis?
I doubt it's Will "Gutian" Simpson personally because the fanfic was posted 1 day before the youtube video which led to the dox, so either it's Will posing as not Will, or it's not Will at all. Maybe analyzing timelines is dumb though because timelines don't necessarily have to be consistent in fake stories.

Also don't anglos say "cab" instead of "taxi"?

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
I doubt it's Will "Gutian" Simpson personally because the fanfic was posted 1 day before the youtube video which led to the dox, so either it's Will posing as not Will, or it's not Will at all. Maybe analyzing timelines is dumb though because timelines don't necessarily have to be consistent in fake stories.

Also don't anglos say "cab" instead of "taxi"?
He was posting about the video before he actually uploaded it though. Could have posted the fanfic as part of his information campaign about how awful KF is. I don't think it matters that he actually got doxed after the post was made, the whole fanfic is an obvious lie.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff

He should have done that and then trailed off with a typed out scream, like "AAAAAAUAUAUAUAUAUUAUAUUGH. . ."

Redditors would believe that.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan

Neko GF

2021 is going to be shit
True & Honest Fan
Here's another funny comment from the fanfic:
This sorta shit is starting to make me really consider being an armed Texan woman . . . I've got the constitutional right as a citizen of the United States, I might as well use it.

Hello? Yes—oh, hey, doxxer . . . yep, that's the place. Yeah, come on over, I've got some quarter-inch boattails you should try on.
I love it when troons talk about getting guns to scare off le evil transphobes. An armed troon is more of a threat to itself than anyone else.

Last edited:

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
We should have a contest on who can get the best reddit karma in troon Reddit’s for best made up KF horror story
Extra points shall be awarded for getting good karma despite sneaking in obvious references and dank in-jokes either to specific kiwifarms lore or general shitposter tropes. Cases where you get the first letter of every line to spell something funny shall also be rewarded accordingly

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan