• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, wait, the thread they linked in the OP as proof that we dox trannies was just screenshots of posts on the trans pic subreddits. That's not fucking doxing, that's just screenshotting a reddit post. What a joke.

Last edited:

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bakuu, a troon that I have mentioned a couple times here, continues to express their fear of Kiwi Farms. I'm starting to think that this is plebbitor who made the assassin comment:
1577647377586.png

The Nerdskull, fear mongers about the farms. Christchurch, "Muh Nazis", "I'm a gud boy! I dindo noffuin!!", asuming we like guys like Ian Miles Cheong and Ethan Ralph and accusing us of being pedos.
1577648955072.png

1577649110579.png

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bakuu, a troon that I have mentioned a couple times here, continues to express their fear of Kiwi Farms. I'm starting to think that this is plebbitor who made the assassin comment:
View attachment 1072756

The Nerdskull, fear mongers about the farms. Christchurch, "Muh Nazis", "I'm a gud boy! I dindo noffuin!!", asuming we like guys like Ian Miles Cheong and Ethan Ralph and accusing us of being pedos.
View attachment 1072769
View attachment 1072770

I personally wouldn't compare Ethan Ralph and stefan molyneux but maybe I've been fooled by Ralph's sweet southern accent

Edit. Am pissed

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1072756

View attachment 1072769
View attachment 1072770

Well, bakuu, if there's anything I can think of that's more embarrassing than that blatantly fake arson story, it's actually believing that blatantly fake arson story.

As for Nerdskull, there's a difference between "cooperating with an investigation" and "hosting a video." The fact that the video was public does not influence in investigation. It does, however, affect the court process if you're trying to use it as evidence. But I doubt you really need that considering you had both a manifesto and, what was it? Oh, right, the literal pile of bodies from a shooting the accused admitted to in said manifesto and in court trials.

Also if you don't want to be outed as a sexual predator, it helps to not draw attention to it by complaining that people call you a sexual predator. I don't know anything about you, but at the very least, I don't take you being "one of the least horny accounts on this hellsite" evidence to the contrary.

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
reviews.jpg

Not sure if it counts as a review since half of what he said didn't actually happen if you read the thread he is referencing.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1073267
Not sure if it counts as a review since half of what he said didn't actually happen if you read the thread he is referencing.
"I'm famous on KiwiFarms now". Never heard of this guy. Has he been mentioned in the MAP thread or something?

Great Dane

Fear nothing, achieve everything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

No Exit

Bronze Medal Racist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has blatantly admitted that.
View attachment 1073504
That's so absolutely retarded on so many levels I have no words of response that wouldn't be a-logging.

All I can really say is that sexually exploiting children doesn't classify as "giving a shit"".

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
Here's another MAP Kiwi Farms review (specifically aimed at @Dustlord):
Imagine, whiteknighting for pedos online and then insulting other people intelligence.
The best part about that is the way they cropped the image. I wonder if they intentionally cropped it like that or if they're just REEEEtarded

Piga Dgrifm

Pita Griffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's so absolutely retarded on so many levels I have no words of response that wouldn't be a-logging.

All I can really say is that sexually exploiting children doesn't classify as "giving a shit"".
I don't think it's possible to A-log a pedo, because pretty much anybody is automatically better than one of those.

He has blatantly admitted that.
View attachment 1073504
Well, you giving a shit about children is kinda the problem, dude.