• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Piga Dgrifm

Nyey Lois
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's so absolutely retarded on so many levels I have no words of response that wouldn't be a-logging.

All I can really say is that sexually exploiting children doesn't classify as "giving a shit"".
I don't think it's possible to A-log a pedo, because pretty much anybody is automatically better than one of those.

He has blatantly admitted that.
View attachment 1073504
Well, you giving a shit about children is kinda the problem, dude.

Book Thievery

Literature Liberator
kiwifarms.net
thank_god_for_that.png

Phew, thank god. That certainly makes up for the awful dwelling of assassin Russian trolls known as K*w*F*rms.

EDIT: Damn, looking through the timeline, it looks like it's just a bot throwing out randomly generated SJW quips. Oh well, still funny, though. Here's something else to make up for it:
shut_down_everything.png

EDIT2: Oh shit guys, it's a Change.org petition! We're fucked now!
change.png

Last edited:

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1074127
Phew, thank god. That certainly makes up for the awful dwelling of assassin Russian trolls known as K*w*F*rms.
I'm almost certain that "robin.txt" is a bot. I almost always see it tweeting out something that amounts to "Kiwi Farms bad" and something like "[insert leftist issue/ talking point here] good" when looking for reviews on twatter. I've never seen them tweet out more than a single sentence or give any actual replies.

Book Thievery

Literature Liberator
kiwifarms.net
I'm almost certain that "robin.txt" is a bot. I almost always see it tweeting out something that amounts to "Kiwi Farms bad" and something like "[insert leftist issue/ talking point here] good" when looking for reviews on twatter. I've never seen them tweet out more than a single sentence or give any actual replies.
Yeah, I realized it shortly afterwards by looking through its timeline, and noticed a pattern emerging. That's why I updated it with something much more interesting to look at.

EDIT: Found some more satisfied customers:
ddos.png

Come at us, bro.
defriend.png

I'm sure they really miss you.

Last edited:

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, bakuu, if there's anything I can think of that's more embarrassing than that blatantly fake arson story, it's actually believing that blatantly fake arson story.
There's something even more embarrassing - it's not only believing the fake arson story, but embellishing it to include actual arson and extra crimes to make the bullshit sound even worse. The original post only said that petrol was poured through the mail slot, which of course has become 'Kiwi Farms burned down an innocent trans woman's house!'

We're literally one step away from being a witch...

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
[/URL]

EDIT2: Oh shit guys, it's a Change.org petition! We're fucked now!
View attachment 1074132
Lol we’re equally as bad as pull, this is why it’s never worth trying to ride the middle, you will still be labeled/grouped with the extremes so you might as well go hard left or hard right and just own it.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ANTIFA maggot takes @AnOminous out of context in order to call us Nazis:
1577753913768.png
Apparently, the cows win when someone gets doxxed here:
1577754455805.png
Furry, who is an alleged ex-Kiwi complains about the fact that people don't want to whiteknight for Chris and instead would rather laugh at him:
1577755223931.png

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ANTIFA maggot takes @AnOminous out of context in order to call us Nazis:
Apparently, the cows win when someone gets doxxed here:
Furry, who is an alleged ex-Kiwi complains about the fact that people don't want to whiteknight for Chris and instead would rather laugh at him:
W-well I was a member, b-but I was one of the good ones!

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1075678
Most accurate breakdown ever.
Shit she found out im a middle aged conservative woman. Gonna need to get my street bitches at the PTA and my local church bake sale to hunt this ratchet skank down and deliver some violent menopausal retribution

- documentary footage of kiwifarmers tormenting innocent young furries and troons -