• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ANTIFA maggot takes @AnOminous out of context in order to call us Nazis:
Apparently, the cows win when someone gets doxxed here:
Furry, who is an alleged ex-Kiwi complains about the fact that people don't want to whiteknight for Chris and instead would rather laugh at him:
W-well I was a member, b-but I was one of the good ones!

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1075678
Most accurate breakdown ever.
Shit she found out im a middle aged conservative woman. Gonna need to get my street bitches at the PTA and my local church bake sale to hunt this ratchet skank down and deliver some violent menopausal retribution

- documentary footage of kiwifarmers tormenting innocent young furries and troons -

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
for any troons who are asking “do I look good? UwU” On reddit (knowing full well they will only get positive reinforcement)
Pro tip: if your pic gets posted here, spoiler, you still look like a trainwreck.

jcrowley1985, an autistic white-knight pest who some of you may know compares Kiwi Farms to North Korea:
I love it when spergs use the “I got banned from Kiwifarms because I’m such a badass freedom fighter”

like bruh, getting banned from the farms is like getting deported from Somalia, you have to be the biggest turbo autist in the world to get booted from here

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troon nags at DreamHost and Cloudflare to shut down the farms:
1577923973543.png
An enlightened individual, whose brain has an infinite amount of wrinkles, comes up with a far more practical method of taking down Kiwi Farms:
1577924398517.png
A normal fag reacts to and has inadvertently explained why "nigga" is one of the tags in the Quinton Reviews thread:
1577924855886.png

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
Troon nags at DreamHost and Cloudflare to shut down the farms:
An enlightened individual, whose brain has an infinite amount of wrinkles, comes up with a far more practical method of taking down Kiwi Farms:
A normal fag reacts to and has inadvertently explained why "nigga" is one of the tags in the Quinton Reviews thread:
1577928460449.png

I too take offense that sixth tag on the Quinton Hoover Kiwifarms thread is "neckbeard." I am appalled that we continue to propagate negative stereotypes regarding traditional Amish facial hair on this website.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1078681

I too take offense that sixth tag on the Quinton Hoover Kiwifarms thread is "neckbeard." I am appalled that we continue to propagate negative stereotypes regarding traditional Amish facial hair on this website.
Have these people never heard of a white nigga before? You have to be pretty racist to think that only blacks can be niggas

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1078681

To be honest I empathise

So often I ask the question "why nigga...why?" and never once have I recieved an answer :(