• Dumpster me

• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

nekrataal

y’all got laptops?
kiwifarms.net
They fear us, because they know they're terrible people. Maybe if they came clean about it and owned up to it, they'd worry less about us. Smart people surrender their shame and benefit from this down the road of life.
They’ll never own up to their shittiness. It’s easier for them to dismiss everyone else as the terrible people.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speak of the Kiwi, and he shall appear.
Or speak of the Kiwi, and he who is reading your Twitter will go there, read your thread, learn about your babyfur diaper fetish and then act all self-righteous about how awful the site is and how they’d never go there.

I actually agree, it’s probably not sensible to talk about us if you have dirty secrets. But don’t talk about us at all - don’t censor the name, don’t misspell it, don’t even vaguely allude to us.

Mind you, if you’re smart enough to do that, you probably didn’t put your dirty secrets online in the first place.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
While the hate posts are the most enjoyable; it's always nice to come across someone that recognizes this site's skill and the good things we do. Plus, it's a PSA for the importance to archive.
Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 4.17.02 AM.png

http://archive.md/rnU0A11296

JP's_Canadian_Cider

kiwifarms.net
While the hate posts are the most enjoyable; it's always nice to come across someone that recognizes this site's skill and the good things we do. Plus, it's a PSA for the importance to archive.
View attachment 1085208
http://archive.md/rnU0A11296
And there lays the issue with these people. If they do like 60% of KF-users, and just scroll past everything that doesn't have a link, picture or seem like a somewhat informative message, you can appreciate the facts without the commentary. There are a lot of autists, trannies, commies and even worse, people who vote republican, on this site, but you don't need to read it.

Also every thread tends to promote somewhat of a monoculture, as nobody who is a Jordan Peterson fan is going to shit on him in his thread. Yet they might post frequently about him in other parts of the forum. Pedoes are mocked relentlessly in their own thread, yet somehow the farms get accused for being pedoes. Same with incels, who are a prime target. All this nuance is lost on these people, either because they can't fathom the existence of people they partially agree with or/and because they are to lazy to click on more than one thread.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1578459741039.png

1578459889665.png

This person was trying to defend the artist in the "New Guy" comic by flagging Oney's videos, I believe.

The thing is, we haven't really done anything besides repost the tweets they publicly make and they've been suicide baiting since.

Anyway, @Meowtaindeww_, the person leaking your tweets is me. I've done it all.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Spooky Scary Pumpkin Poster
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1088022

View attachment 1088038

This person was trying to defend the artist in the "New Guy" comic by flagging Oney's videos, I believe.

The thing is, we haven't really done anything besides repost the tweets they publicly make and they've been suicide baiting since.

Anyway, @Meowtaindeww_, the person leaking your tweets is me. I've done it all.

But the artist is sad and you should kickfund them

B7307761-E1A9-4D42-A063-29CCD5485435.png

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Pedophile faggot calls the Farms a "social terror platform" and thinks that Kiwis should be labelled as terrorists.
He says this shit while advocating for what can essentially be summed up as the legalization of pedophilia.

"So why do you think they're terrorists?"

"Because they don't think I should be allowed to fuck children."

Ok.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Spooky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Citation Checking Project

Deu et mon droit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Local hyper-alt right super genetically engineered neo Nazi forum Kiwifarmzz is doxXxing again. Be careful not to post anything on the internet, or even touch your computer, as they can fingerprint your keyboard through the internet to identify you.
View attachment 1092603
Saw this. I petrol'd all over my house when I saw that they think the servers are in Russia or something.
AteValve said:
Hosting servers internationally so that the website is somewhere with much laxer laws or simply somewhere unlikely to co-operate with western authorities is generally how it's done. I'm not sure in the case of Kiwi Farms, but if I had to guess that would be it.
Hey tranny, learn to WHOIS. (or literally anything tech-related)

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
I don't even know what the house fire comment is referring to. Some sort of CWC shenanigans? Maybe they mean that poor guy who self-immolated in Portland? But his thread was deader than Elvis by the time they did what they did, it hadn't had any activity in months. And it had nothing to do with a house fire.

must be the laziest virtual terrorists the interwebz has ever seen. 🤷🏼‍♂️