• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Citation Checking Project

Hellstate man trapped in parents' house
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Local hyper-alt right super genetically engineered neo Nazi forum Kiwifarmzz is doxXxing again. Be careful not to post anything on the internet, or even touch your computer, as they can fingerprint your keyboard through the internet to identify you.
View attachment 1092603
Saw this. I petrol'd all over my house when I saw that they think the servers are in Russia or something.
AteValve said:
Hosting servers internationally so that the website is somewhere with much laxer laws or simply somewhere unlikely to co-operate with western authorities is generally how it's done. I'm not sure in the case of Kiwi Farms, but if I had to guess that would be it.
Hey tranny, learn to WHOIS. (or literally anything tech-related)

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know what the house fire comment is referring to. Some sort of CWC shenanigans? Maybe they mean that poor guy who self-immolated in Portland? But his thread was deader than Elvis by the time they did what they did, it hadn't had any activity in months. And it had nothing to do with a house fire.

must be the laziest virtual terrorists the interwebz has ever seen. 🤷🏼‍♂️

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good to see that they called us "folx" rather than being bigoted against us just because of our crimes.

I don't even know what the house fire comment is referring to. Some sort of CWC shenanigans? Maybe they mean that poor guy who self-immolated in Portland? But his thread was deader than Elvis by the time they did what they did, it hadn't had any activity in months. And it had nothing to do with a house fire.

must be the laziest virtual terrorists the interwebz has ever seen. 🤷🏼‍♂️
absolutely 100% true and honest story here:

Tealeaf

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how quickly this insane and badly written work of fiction has blown up. Nobody is questioning it. Nobody is asking who it was whose house burned down. But nevertheless, it is absolute gospel truth that it happened.
It’s simply exactly what a bunch of lawbreaking rascals from Kiwi Farms do on a daily basis.
Corollary: the only people who would cast doubt on the authenticity of the story are definitely kiwis.

pierce your heart

girl in a cup
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tweet (archive)
rev1.png

rev2.png

A praise for our janny team and an accusation that we are not law-abiding kiwis.
We are in for a treat in a while it seems I'll be checking back on you in a couple of days. Joss, you better deliver.
Also E-stalking is ... looking at your public feed? Where you willing share your shit for the public to see? That's the equivalent of saying I'm stalking Tod Philips because I read his interviews. Social media aren't private.

Tweet (archive)
rev3.png

Why do you want our identities? I thought doxxxing was bad.

Sensible countries:
  1. U.K.
  2. Germany
  3. Canada(??)
  4. Sweden(??)
Non-sensible countries: Everywhere else
It's a tough world

Tweet (archive)
rev4.png

I am offended

After browsing his profile for 5 mins I realised he really craves our attention and will try to spin this as kiwifarms obsessing over him. You are welcome Joss
rev5.png

Tweet (archive)

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tweet (archive)
View attachment 1095841
View attachment 1095845
A praise for our janny team and an accusation that we are not law-abiding kiwis.
We are in for a treat in a while it seems I'll be checking back on you in a couple of days. Joss, you better deliver.
Also E-stalking is ... looking at your public feed? Where you willing share your shit for the public to see? That's the equivalent of saying I'm stalking Tod Philips because I read his interviews. Social media aren't private.

Tweet (archive)
View attachment 1095892

Sensible countries:
  1. U.K.
  2. Germany
  3. Canada(??)
  4. Sweden(??)
It's a tough world

Tweet (archive)
View attachment 1095896
I am offended

After browsing his profile for 5 mins I realised he really craves our attention and will try to spin this as kiwifarms obsessing over him. You are welcome Joss
View attachment 1095935
Tweet (archive)
At the very least, this typo does summarize our janitorial staff's thoughts on Kiwifarms.

1578888314953.png

I also don't understand why everything has to be driven and explained by "anger." Unless you've wronged somebody somehow, I doubt them silently watching you can possibly be caused by some feeling of rage. There also isn't much shame in being angry anyway unless you do something embarrassing because of it.

In terms of Kiwifarm's rules, ours are pretty pragmatic. Anything that detracts from a thread or a thread's quality nets you a warning at best and a threadban at worst and that's it, which are the best possible rules. Although Kiwifarm's rules are comparatively lax when put up against incredibly restrictive websites, those same websites abuse their multiple and vague rules freely, such as Twitter. Conversely, Kiwifarm's rules don't leave much up to interpretation, the only thing left in the hands of a moderator is how to handle a breaking of the clear-cut rules.

Last edited:

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also don't understand why everything has to be driven and explained by "anger."
Why else? Projection. They're mad, and they can't do anything about it. So they say we're mad, because then they can claim that they're hurting us in some way. Also SJWs, troon SJWs especially, run on their burning resentment and hatred for their enemies. Add in their well-documented lack of empathy, and therefore they think everyone else does the same as well. They mock people they're angry with, so they think we have to be doing it for the same reasons as well.

This lack of empathy and strong projection is why so few lolcows and their orbiters get the truth about the Farms, why they constantly insist we harass and attack them even when we have a strict edict to not do that. They can't imagine not trying to hurt the people you dislike and mock, so they assume that we can't just be making fun of them. No, we have to be evil monsters bent on destroying their lives, because if they had the power it's exactly what they would do.

We're easy to ignore. But we feed their victim complexes and make them feel self-righteous about having an evil to fight. They care. We generally don't - and they literally can't believe that other people can talk about them without being deeply invested.

tl;dr: Projection and inability to imagine anyone else looking at the world in a different way. Standard lolcow behaviour.

An Ghost

Of foreskins past
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tweet (archive)
View attachment 1095841
View attachment 1095845

Tweet (archive)
View attachment 1095892

Sensible countries:
  1. U.K.
  2. Germany
  3. Canada(??)
  4. Sweden(??)
It's a tough world

Tweet (archive)
View attachment 1095896
I am offended

View attachment 1095935
Tweet (archive)
@Trig.Point

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've interacted with Joss a few times on twitter, and they seemed fine. I've stopped because Joss apparently feels they have something on Caroline Farrow (A UK based Catholic Journalist who needs to get off twitter) and some grand scheme is being concocted. It's the UK so it'll most likely end up in the courts.

Last edited:

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net