• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yuusha-sama

Protector of voluptuous thighs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1579093552936.png

I want to see the receipts, because I bet it's a made up story for victim points bucks.
1579093868458.png

It's a link to PayPal btw

I think Gengar doxed it, here's the post:

Last edited:

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1099391

I want to see the receipts, because I bet it's a made up story for victim points bucks.
View attachment 1099394

"...repeated its talking points"? So he called you fat and insane, information they only could have gleaned from the deep web haxxors of KF?

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1099391

View attachment 1099394

Huh? How did he repeat Kiwifarms talking points? Did he stop mid-rape to have a conversation with you?

glossdrop

You always try so hard
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Spooky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Doesn't bother me in the least bit". Then why did they feel the need to post on twitter about it? Why do them consider themself to be a "target" of the Farms, when they where only mentioned in the Tranny Sideshows thread? Why did they feel need to out "Target of Kiwifarms" in their bio? This exceptional individual is clearly a desperate attentionwhore.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Doesn't bother me in the least bit". Then why did they feel the need to post on twitter about it? Why do them consider themself to be a "target" of the Farms, when they where only mentioned in the Tranny Sideshows thread? Why did they feel need to out "Target of Kiwifarms" in their bio? This exceptional individual is clearly a desperate attentionwhore.
Our subjects always like to play themselves up, It’s bizarre. I get that they think it makes them victims, but it’s like they’re boasting about how bad they are at life.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was a wild ride. It went from not bothered to help me I'm scared so quickly.

This may be a stupid question but at this stage you never know. What is a trans furry? Is it a tranny who is also a furry or an I'm a dolphin Randy Marsh type thing?