• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Doesn't bother me in the least bit". Then why did they feel the need to post on twitter about it? Why do them consider themself to be a "target" of the Farms, when they where only mentioned in the Tranny Sideshows thread? Why did they feel need to out "Target of Kiwifarms" in their bio? This exceptional individual is clearly a desperate attentionwhore.
Our subjects always like to play themselves up, It’s bizarre. I get that they think it makes them victims, but it’s like they’re boasting about how bad they are at life.

Great Dane

Fear nothing, achieve everything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Diana was probably responding to this post.

View attachment 1099967
View attachment 1099968
View attachment 1099965
Part 2

1579129073177.png

1579129099742.png

1579129192443.png

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Part 2

View attachment 1100120

View attachment 1100123

View attachment 1100126
That was a wild ride. It went from not bothered to help me I'm scared so quickly.

This may be a stupid question but at this stage you never know. What is a trans furry? Is it a tranny who is also a furry or an I'm a dolphin Randy Marsh type thing?

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
Part 2

View attachment 1100120

View attachment 1100123

View attachment 1100126
Are we... are we a false flag fundraising tool for e-begging trannies? Every time some idiot on Twitter "gets in the sights of Kiwi Farms" they immediately start begging for money and asspats.

Are we nothing more than a marketing pitch to their pathetic "friends"? Is a KF mention the equivalent of a politician telling a crowd "my opponent wants to jail you and double your taxes!"

Is Null secretly the greatest re-distributor of wealth to disabled tranny furfags?

Great Dane

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was a wild ride. It went from not bothered to help me I'm scared so quickly.

This may be a stupid question but at this stage you never know. What is a trans furry? Is it a tranny who is also a furry or an I'm a dolphin Randy Marsh type thing?
Trans furry usually means someone is both trans and a furry, although otherkin exists.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It means they pretend to be a girl on top of pretending to be a wolf.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are we... are we a false flag fundraising tool for e-begging trannies? Every time some idiot on Twitter "gets in the sights of Kiwi Farms" they immediately start begging for money and asspats.

Are we nothing more than a marketing pitch to their pathetic "friends"? Is a KF mention the equivalent of a politician telling a crowd "my opponent wants to jail you and double your taxes!"

Is Null secretly the greatest re-distributor of wealth to disabled tranny furfags?
Find out next week on Kiwi Farms Reviews

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Don't you know? Being noticed by the assassin known as Kiwi Farms is a very terrifying event for the average troon. He might try to burn down their house or something even worse. They need pity shekels in order to prepare for the almost immediate attack from Kiwi Farms.

Great Dane

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Part 2

View attachment 1100120

View attachment 1100123

View attachment 1100126
Part 3

1579141600308.png

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
Part 3

View attachment 1100406
So now he's entered into the "vague threat" stage of grief?
I wonder what he intends, or if this is just attention whoring.

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
Part 3

View attachment 1100406
What's the new tactic? Send an e-mail to Cloudfare that will foward it to Null? DDOS the site with your haxxor friends? Send us voicemails? Sue the site?

Maybe you could take a page from @AlphaChamaeleon's book and send us feet pics. Hey, you never know until you try!

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Last edited:

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
hey diana create a account
EDIT:
Hey @Dustlord, you should redirect Louis to this thread so he does not hog all attention away from the other destitute trannies at troon sideshows.
EDIT 2:
Yeah I tried but that was right before he sperged and deleted all of his tweets. Thanks for posting those last few!
EDIT: He's still posting.
NULLLLL.jpg

Last edited: