Kiwi Farms Reviews -

What are you gonna do about it?

• Dumpster me

• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is a genuinely informative article.

However, my intrigue is overshadowed by my fascination with how the URL got caught by Kiwifarm's word filter yet somehow still worked.
This site is run on dark magic fueled by troon hate and nazism. Everytime someone laughs at a badly made fursuit, Null grows a tiny bit stronger. The Yaniv saga alone made him powerful enough to make the highlighted post feature. There is no knowing the limits of his potential. Maybe one day we will be able to watch live feed of certain troon twitter accounts. This is why it is so important that people make vague threats about shutting the farms down on twitter, as it is known to be the only weakness to his monstrous power.

Book Thievery

あっち! こっち!
True & Honest Fan
Kid.

Stop.

You are sticking your dick in a bee's nest and expecting not to be stung.

See, I'll never understand it. They see other tranners impale themselves on their swords trying to kill us, and they think that somehow, they'll be the ones to do what no one else can- destroy the elusive hacker known as the Kiwifarms.
They say the definition for insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. I've yet to see this idiom proven wrong.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
Kid.

Stop.

You are sticking your dick in a bee's nest and expecting not to be stung.

See, I'll never understand it. They see other tranners impale themselves on their swords trying to kill us, and they think that somehow, they'll be the ones to do what no one else can- destroy the elusive hacker known as the Kiwifarms.
I think none of them really research us. They just go by what other people say, not realising the real risks (e.g. that doxing is actually pretty easy when a person basically lives online and has no filter). They’re probably just expecting some Jake Alley-looking neckbeard yelling at them in their DMs.

Pepito The Cat

My power is maximum
True & Honest Fan
A rational adult would just ignore it and be more private in the future, reasoning that REEing would only keep their name on peoples minds. This is the behavior of a 15 year old.
You said it first, no "rational adult". Trooning out and begging for money on Twitter isn't rational; it's a rather poor choice in life.

Do troons just stop development at a very young age or something? I don't get it.
Yes, they usually get stuck around the teenage years and never move any further but I'd say "trooning" is a consequence of said poor cognitive development.

Great Dane

Fear nothing, achieve everything
True & Honest Fan
What happens next?

1579182283745.png

Great Dane

Fear nothing, achieve everything
True & Honest Fan
View attachment 1102201
never forget the great 2014 gassing of the furries, best day of my life