• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1104070
View attachment 1104069
How much you wanna bet he has literally never visited the website?

Xolanite

Made-up gemstone
kiwifarms.net
I showed an associate the TomSka thread, and they said that the thread was nothing but drama.

This was a result of me drawing red circles on Lily Peet’s whore-slave Mickala’s art of the black character in their Star Wars fanfic. He said I was acting like TomSka, and I showed him the thread to prove him wrong.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
I guess I didn't know I'm secretly a fascist for being a user on an internet forum. My actual political beliefs made me think otherwise. Thank you Slime man for letting me know that!

This site actively discourages harassment and off-site interaction all the fucking time. "No trolling plans, you will be mocked if you try" is one of the only universal rules here. A consistent theme of this thread is people who have obviously never been to this site and only know how to parrot a bogeyman narrative.

Also dishonestly grouping queer and fat people, because this fuck is as bad at controlling his caloric intake as he is good at burning bridges over Twitter.
I'm not a fascist, but that's really because the old authoritarian / libertarians dogmas fail to adequately describe the modern geopolitical environment. International flows of capital don't permit simple explanations for the relationship between the individual and the state, and modern forms of violence are abstract to the point of appearing to be lazziez faire / freedom of speech issues. It's cheaper to take something away from someone with a whisper network than to field an army.

I'm in favor of finding this asshole, using AI to find his boyfriend a better life partner, outsourcing his job to the South Pacific, and mailing him a back of plastic dicks to suck on. I'd make a video detailing the experience and send it to 100 other SJW assholes along with a note telling them to give up the buttsex or this will happen to them next. Then send reminders every 30 days demanding they affirm traditional gender roles or submit to the treatment.

What does that make me?

Large

kiwifarms.net
I'm not a fascist, but that's really because the old authoritarian / libertarians dogmas fail to adequately describe the modern geopolitical environment. International flows of capital don't permit simple explanations for the relationship between the individual and the state, and modern forms of violence are abstract to the point of appearing to be lazziez faire / freedom of speech issues. It's cheaper to take something away from someone with a whisper network than to field an army.

I'm in favor of finding this asshole, using AI to find his boyfriend a better life partner, outsourcing his job to the South Pacific, and mailing him a back of plastic dicks to suck on. I'd make a video detailing the experience and send it to 100 other SJW assholes along with a note telling them to give up the buttsex or this will happen to them next. Then send reminders every 30 days demanding they affirm traditional gender roles or submit to the treatment.

What does that make me?
an exceptional individual.

Great Dane

Travel far, go abroad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
Gutian tweets about Kiwi Farms.

View attachment 1110302
We only talk about or make threads about a cow's buttbuddies if they are just as interesting as the cow, otherwise we just mock them along with the main one, and that mostly happens when they interact in public posts.

No one here is stopping you or your buttbudies from bitching and moaning about us in private.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1110302
Oh no is he going to make another video about us?

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1110302
How do we isolate people? We sit here on this site and laugh from our sideline seats, how do we isolate anyone unless they obsessively read us (an act of their own free will) and choose to shut themselves off in embarrassment? All we do is talk about the public actions of others, the idea your life is ruined depends on how seriously you take our commentary.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's been posted already, maybe it hasn't. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...! Lillee Jean!
A serious saint of sound sagacity, set to smack-n'-scar this silly site like a salmon!

Read the comments section to feel enlightened about the true nature of your nefarious activities, you cyber-bullying faggots.
Oh god Lillie Jean. Haven't seen her in a while. She actually (or rather her even more insane mom Laur) has Her own thread here It's a glorious trainwreck, sperged on and on about the farms and stuff for a while but the thread has been dead for a while now due to a lack of activity from Laur.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1110302
Still sour about getting doxed, apparently.

If you don't want to get stung, don't use the wasp nest for football.

FuckedUp

Trump's half-Chosen
kiwifarms.net
my friend walked into my room and saw me on here and said 'Are you on Kiwifarms? Isn't that a cursed place?' does that count as a review
About a month ago I was on some shitty obscure forum I stumbled upon and kinda sorta mentioned I use Kiwi Farms. Then some veteran members linked the fucking RationalWiki page and hit every single NPC talking point from "capitalism bad" to "Sacha Baron Cohen good" (they actually brought that up) in the span of a couple pages, and started asking me shit like "why don't you get all your life advice from /pol/ if they're such great people?" (I didn't even mention /pol/) until I got banned and mods had to delete the past 10 pages of autistic screeching.

IDK, it was just so autistic I had to share.

Last edited:

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
About a month ago I was on some shitty obscure forum I stumbled upon and kinda sorta mentioned I use Kiwi Farms. Then some veteran members linked the fucking RationalWiki page and hit every single NPC talking point from "capitalism bad" to "Sasha Baron Cohen good" (they actually brought that up) in the span of a couple pages, and started asking me shit like "why don't you get all your life advice from /pol/ if they're such great people?" (I didn't even mention /pol/) until I got banned and mods had to delete the past 10 pages of autistic screeching.

IDK, it was just so autistic I had to share.
isn't Sacha Baron Cohen considered a racist jerk by that crowd?

RationalWiki is one of those things that, much like Encyclopedia Dramatica, my nostalgic brain says used to be good, but my smarter brain knows it never was.