Kiwi Farms Reviews -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

What are you gonna do about it?

• Dumpster me

• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silver Chariot

Current Grand Scale Soul Manipulator
kiwifarms.net
iguesskfareidiots.png

And Twitter is an idiot's idea of a regular conversation.

Taken from this thread:

Hal

The dreams have led me to this place
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1136544
View attachment 1136545
Uh oh, look who unironiclly retweeted and liked that.

dgfbdgbdggbdnf.PNG

bcbcbcfbvc.PNG

dhthtth.PNG

If you're curious

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1136544
View attachment 1136545
>Muslims need a good genocide
Prove him wrong 8)

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
kiwifarms.net
Danny Korcz describes the Farms in a quick sentence. He's also mad that Null retweeted and liked his tweet about him:
Borisof007 is still mad at us, accuses us of being white supremacists:
Troon is "pleased as punch" about having someone posting a picture of them the Farms:
Also, Bron, you're not interesting enough to get a thread.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Danny Korcz describes the Farms in a quick sentence. He's also mad that Null retweeted and liked his tweet about him:
Borisof007 is still mad us, accuses us of being white supremacists:
Troon is "pleased as punch" about having someone posting a picture of them the Farms:
Also, Bron, you're not interesting enough to get a thread.
Islamaphobe.png
Islamaphobe

Great Dane

I'm here for a good time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1581385489107.png

1581385570306.png

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
Although he didn't mention Kiwifarms this time, Diana is back for round four since this lunatic can't go two seconds without deleting their Twitter and remaking it.

And "Diana" has returned, with some fresh begging and a boner for Harley Quinn Archive @pwrpoom

View attachment 1139556
View attachment 1139547
Twitter is such a bully
View attachment 1139545
An endless foodbuying cycle😭
View attachment 1139550
View attachment 1139551
Then again, he's a big g0rl
Also has a curious cat profile, where he answers questions, but again boring: Archive Curious cat ramblings
View attachment 1139621
View attachment 1139622
Fucking hyena's man, can't be trusted
View attachment 1139624
Haram
View attachment 1139629
He's not a big hulking she-bitch

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stop being censorious faggots, KiwiCucks!

The epic roast where we get ultratriggered (even though I didn't even bother to read the full thing lol): https://kiwifarms.net/threads/william-billy-d-usher-cyguration-o-n-e-i-r-a-t-e-g-a-m-e-r-oneangrygamer-oneangrygamer-net.38891/post-5996975

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
kiwifarms.net
This exceptional individual is going to change the landscape of the internet for the better by getting rid of Kiwi Farms:
Sped claims that us and 4chan organized a campaign to fuck with the Dems in Iowa. Also claims that people should vote for Brianna Wu as part of a 10 tweet long rant:
Toon furfag whines about us making fun him and his "girlfriend". Another furfag in the replies claims that we have to use legal loopholes and accuses of "terrorizing people":

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Borisof007 is still mad at us, accuses us of being white supremacists:
By that logic, ANTIFA could be as shitty as others because the members try to hide their faces while on their boutings of fighting fascism and the like.

Stop being censorious faggots, KiwiCucks!

The epic roast where we get ultratriggered (even though I didn't even bother to read the full thing lol): https://kiwifarms.net/threads/william-billy-d-usher-cyguration-o-n-e-i-r-a-t-e-g-a-m-e-r-oneangrygamer-oneangrygamer-net.38891/post-5996975
Going on long ass diatribes in their spergings and all, it sounds more like they're the ones that are ultratriggered. Also betting it took more than posting "faggot nigger" to get for \/ to get banned.

Sped claims that us and 4chan organized a campaign to fuck with the Dems in Iowa. Also claims that people should vote for Brianna Wu as part of a 10 tweet long rant:
One can only bet he's not just a shill but someone that worked for Wu's campaign trail. How else would he think we could have something behind a hacking on Iowa.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
This exceptional individual is going to change the landscape of the internet for the better by getting rid of Kiwi Farms:
Toon furfag whines about us making fun him and his "girlfriend". Another furfag in the replies claims that we have to use legal loopholes and accuses of "terrorizing people":
Looking up those nobody furries on the bottom, all I get when searching their usernames is an offhand comment in a megathread roughly 300 pages before the most recent post in said thread. All this demonstrates to me is that they were doing nothing more than aggressively doing a vanity search for something to whine about. In which case,

Hello, @FinalBossFemme (Kobold Humane Society), @longbikehorse (feeling feint), and @anthrosaurian (Squeak T Dragon), thank you for wasting your time indulging people laughing at your golden shower fetish.

This is also longbikehorse's "dox," a hideous picture of his potatoface that he willfully posted on social media. For once, I actually agree with their pronouns, because he certainly looks like an "it."

1581545989452.png

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I cannot take anyone seriously
We use a legal loophole known technically as “not breaking the law.”

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sped claims that us and 4chan organized a campaign to fuck with the Dems in Iowa. Also claims that people should vote for Brianna Wu as part of a 10 tweet long ran
Theory (based on a sample size of 2): No-one with 'geek' or 'nerd' in their handle on Twitter should be trusted - about anything, but about anything tech-related even more.

Toon furfag whines about us making fun him and his "girlfriend". Another furfag in the replies claims that we have to use legal loopholes and accuses of "terrorizing people"
I do love the ones who try and propagate the idea that our doxes are often wrong. The Farms doesn't have a 100% strike rate, sure, but we're also very good at correcting mistakes. But the idea that we're a terrifying murdering vengeance site (who never gets the details right but you should still be terrified) is just part of the cognitive dissonance of these people, like how we're a couple dozen alt-right male neckbeard incels in the family basement (who are also a powerful network of elite hackers who number in the millions and helped get Trump elected).

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Theory (based on a sample size of 2): No-one with 'geek' or 'nerd' in their handle on Twitter should be trusted - about anything, but about anything tech-related even more.
You can tell a real geek or nerd because what they say about their area of expertise is actually accurate. You can tell a fake nerd or geek by the fact they have it in their Twitter handle. Just having a Twitter handle at all has a high correlation as well.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
kiwifarms.net
You can tell a real geek or nerd because what they say about their area of expertise is actually accurate. You can tell a fake nerd or geek by the fact they have it in their Twitter handle. Just having a Twitter handle at all has a high correlation as well.
Do you mean that @sexycyborg might not actually be a geeky, engineering genius???

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
kiwifarms.net

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
500iq Twitter user discovers a full-proof method to verify doxes:
Random faggot totally doesn't care about people looking through his tweets and YouTube:
Furgag troon is mad about people laughing at him:
Google of course! Why didn't we think of that?