• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't "digging too deep" actually make them a better source than alternatives?
View attachment 1285626
Apparently we’re a bad source because we don’t believe this made up condition exists. Also, did you know that people debunking ancient alien theories don’t even believe in ancient alien theories?

Book Thievery

あっち! こっち!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently we’re a bad source because we don’t believe this made up condition exists. Also, did you know that people debunking ancient alien theories don’t even believe in ancient alien theories?
I remember learning about DID back in high school, so I'm inclined to believe it's a real thing. That being said, knowing how much the internet enables faking mental disorders for asspats, I'm willing to bet that there's a lot of fakers out there, just like with autists and troons.

fishercat

good for health, bad for education
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember learning about DID back in high school, so I'm inclined to believe it's a real thing. That being said, knowing how much the internet enables faking mental disorders for asspats, I'm willing to bet that there's a lot of fakers out there, just like with autists and troons.
It's mostly something that happens with kids as a coping mechanism for trauma, and it's extremely rare. Like, exceptionally rare.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m going to go out on a limb and say that literally none of the people we document actually have the condition. What they in fact have is imaginary friends.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
It's mostly something that happens with kids as a coping mechanism for trauma, and it's extremely rare. Like, exceptionally rare.
I’m going to go out on a limb and say that literally none of the people we document actually have the condition. What they in fact have is imaginary friends.
every single person who claims DID on the internet is a munchie
no exceptions

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
every single person who claims DID on the internet is a munchie
no exceptions
At least munchies go through the effort of starving themselves to get their dx's and tubes. These guys just have to say they have other people in their heads and come up with a tragic trauma that triggered it all. I just wish they'd come up with more entertaining back stories like can we get at least one that starts with being offered a job by gislaine Maxwell ?

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net
This isn't a review, but an imitator? Am I reading that right? 🤷‍♂️

Introduction to the forums

Welcome to the Onionfarms - the gossip and drama forum currently under development. Before we go any further, let me explain a little bit about Onionfarms as well as the house rules so it is an enjoyable experience for everybody. Onionfarms is a forum that covers current news stories, as well as gossip and drama concerning celebrities and political affairs of countries and politicians. Our purpose is to provide a relaxed, entertaining and informative forum that people will want to come back to over and over again. If you have any question, please contact us at OnionfarmsOnline@gmail.com
Seems to be linked to this account?

kengel01.PNGkengel02.PNG