• Dumpster me

• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net
Why does everyone hate us? We're not mad at anybody. Honest, we're not. Some lolcows we just feel sorry for. We feel for them, so we try to help them out.
TBF the BreadTube Cult proclaims their love of humanity. While probably hating 90% of the humans out there on an individual basis for this or that reason. Interesting example of the abstract being pretty different from the concrete.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TBF the BreadTube Cult proclaims their love of humanity. While probably hating 90% of the humans out there on an individual basis for this or that reason. Interesting example of the abstract being pretty different from the concrete.
The fuck is BreadTube?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Dork Of Ages

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net
The fuck is BreadTube?
Narcissistic, sanctimonious, hypocritical twats on social media (notably YouTube, hence the "Tube" in BreadTube) LARPing as hardcore Leftist. Say what you will about ol' Che Guevara, but he'd take the whole lot out back and put bullets through their temples. They seem to spend most of their time posturing and shunning each other, interesting path to Revolution, if nothing else. Oh, wait. It is nothing else. Except for shaking the shekel jar for Patreon contributions.

In the long tradition of easy chair lefties, they also like to ground out unreadable manifestos, like this one.

A Battle for the Soul of BreadTube Is Currently Taking Place

Which, to its credit, does try to define the term. Using 20 words where one would do, but that's typical of the genre.

scathefire

the fire rises
kiwifarms.net
Anybody that talks about how their uwu empathy makes them superior deserves to be hit in the face with a chair. At least be honest when you hate people instead of acting like some all-loving empath with genius-level emotional intelligence. BreadTube types do this constantly

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to signal-boost this and am not sure where to take it. I'm looking for a volunteer musician.

1589321319301.png

This fine fellow feels very strongly about the Kiwi Farms and has posted in his own thread nearly 200 times. Yesterday he announced his tenth or so departure from the site, and he even provided some music -- which he composed himself -- to commemorate the occasion. Regrettably, he did not perform it for us.

I'm trying to find someone with synthesizer experience, who can make this song a reality for us. I'm sure it is wonderful.

Catch Your Breath

Picker of Low Hanging Fruit #FlangGang
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to signal-boost this and am not sure where to take it. I'm looking for a volunteer musician.

View attachment 1289066

This fine fellow feels very strongly about the Kiwi Farms and has posted in his own thread nearly 200 times. Yesterday he announced his tenth or so departure from the site, and he even provided some music -- which he composed himself -- to commemorate the occasion. Regrettably, he did not perform it for us.

I'm trying to find someone with synthesizer experience, who can make this song a reality for us. I'm sure it is wonderful.
Go on Fiverr

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That pedo could never beat this masterpiece anyway.

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No matter how much time pass I'm still amazed at the fact people genuinely think a bunch of users screen capping shit that speds post online, typing with their own hands, at their own volition, is some sort of unspeakable bullying act.

Every thing, literally every fucking thing discussed here was already posted first by the hands of the subject in question. I wish I was in this person ''headspace'' to understand how their brain works, because clearly, it is working wrong.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Every thing, literally every fucking thing discussed here was already posted first by the hands of the subject in question. I wish I was in this person ''headspace'' to understand how their brain works, because clearly, it is working wrong.
There are an alarming number of people out there who will endlessly bang their heads against a wall, while screaming bloody murder that the wall is somehow attacking them, and they are incapable of seeing how this is funny or why people are laughing at them.

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are an alarming number of people out there who will endlessly bang their heads against a wall, while screaming bloody murder that the wall is somehow attacking them, and they are incapable of seeing how this is funny or why people are laughing at them.
Yeah, man. Maybe in spedland this behavior makes sense somehow, but I just can't wrap my head around their logic. All this is literally so easy to understand, do not want to be discussed, do not post intimate/personal details of your life. And as you said, there's an alarming number of people who simply fail to grasp this simple as fuck concept.

And as the old saying goes, '' if you don't want to be laughed at, don't be the fucking joke''

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, this was already posted. Here's the archive and additional comments.

1589343891729.png 1589344200523.png

Also Kiwifarms is a very alt-right site, the venn diagram with 4chan pol or whatever is nearly a circle. They only target who the alt-right types deem cringey, and they themselves are of course not cringey. A teenager might not be receptive to the fact that the people running and participating in sites like that are fundamentally bad people though.
The big take-away:

1589343905599.png

Last edited:

Tomssu

kiwifarms.net
It's great how these people believe calling a person "transphobic" is some hot comeback for making a joke about trans people. That sort of comes with the territory, yes?
Well, isn't that fun? If you're reading this, Doug, contrary to what "Chris Hubris" says, you'll find all of our information is heavily cited, documented, and archived, and I (along with I assume anybody who closely follows this thread) would be content to answer any questions over a private message here.
You have been noticed! ❤
1305kevviesorta.jpg

I have wholeheartedly agree on the last comment

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bold typed my favourite possible random.txts :)

Debate is now over. You're a part of a network created by a proven pedophile supporter, according to Australias #1 News site, which engages in the doxing of infants, cyberbullying, slander and harassment. I've proven myself time and again to be the closest thing thread has come to an actual moral arbiter.

KiwiFarms is the opposite of the furry fandom and KiwiFarmers are the opposite of me.

The point of KiwiFarmers powerlevel rules is to suppress and discourages individuality. The point of furries fursonas is to express and encourage individuality.

The point of KiwiFarms is to try and establish LOLCows acts of individuality as having an undesirably, while also establishing KiwiFarmers acts of child endangering, cyberbullying, stalking, and harassment as having a desirability.

It's completely backwards.

LOLCows should be admired for expressing themselves and establishing themselves as those who fearlessly reveal themselves, vices and virtues. Any discouragement of their expression is really nothing more then a collectivist attack on individuality as a whole.

KiwiFarmers should be universally condemned for purposefully trying to encourage suicide, encourage cyberbullying, endanger children, while pointlessly trying to justify the destruction if interpersonal relationships through slander.

People in the fandom, who I've known for years were told "Khord Kitty is a pedophile!". Now a friendship is destroyed because they had no awareness that KiwiFarms was simply a group of lying psychotic, evil slandering cyberbulling incels.

Who accomplishes anything by destroying my interpersonal relationships? Who accomplishes anything by doxing an infant? Who accomplishes anything by encouraging suicide?

I accomplished making a group of strangers smile by making a funny dance at various furry cons. I accomplished emotionally moving a group of strangers with my 50-minute musical in 2018. I accomplished making BunBun happier by helping her win 4th place at her first dance competition at Furlandia 2016 with my ballet/contemporary inspired choreography.

I dedicate my life to bringing joy to other people. KiwiFarmers dedicate their lives to bringing pain to others.

So yes, I hope you remain my enemies for life. You are all the most degenerate incels on the internet.
I'm a 33 year old homeowner, an award winning dancer, a film/TV actor, a performing singer-songwriter, a playwright, an animator and a father.

This 47 pages of my facebook conversations, twitter posts, website-watches, and text messages all prove, without a shadow of a doubt, I pass the test of being the this forums chief arbiter of morality, ethics, and legality.

Cyberbullying is illegal, in case you forgot.

And if you have a serious problem with the age of consent laws in the state I was born in then please: CHANGE THE LAWS because you'll never change me: I have and will always have legal conduct. That's why I have no relation what-so-ever to SnakeThing.

Time and again I keep giving you trolls a chance to name a time or date of any accused acts of immorality, unethical conduct or illegality and time and again no date is given.

There is no date is because there is no immorality, there is no unethical conduct, and there is no broken laws. There is a just a group of cyberbullies who are so ingrained in a culture of immorality, unethical conduct and illegality that they don't have the ability to communicate their own language correctly.

Lemme copy and paste a fantastic paragraph that sums up KiwiFarmers pretty damn well:

"For KFers, anonymity isn’t a choice but a necessity — they know what they’re doing is probably illegal, and that their anonymity insulates them from any consequences. They know their “entertainment” harms vulnerable people, which is why some of them felt bad when that one target hanged herself. But, most important, they know that if their anonymity were compromised, their own community might eat them alive."

~ https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016/07/kiwi-farms-the-webs-biggest-community-of-stalkers.html

Keep calling me dumb as I keep taking quotes from "Intelligencer" and "Scientific American". But seriously:

If you really want to troll good, study the works of one of the greatest insult comedians of all time: Yucko the Clown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qdi9v55OgI

I grew up listening to him when I was in high school. No one delivers insults that burn worse. Like, if you're going to troll, troll right.

Last edited: