niconiconecro

I walk around out here in Texas with my strap on
kiwifarms.net

GethN7

Set free by truth, my only true judge is God
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Corn Flakes

Part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast!
kiwifarms.net
"KiwiFarms is the opposite of the furry fandom and KiwiFarmers are the opposite of me. "

this makes me feel a strange sense of pride and accomplishment for being on this site
The irony is that there are more furries and ex-furries lurking and posting here than those twitter popufur-wannabes have followers. Maybe they're just jealous.

I'm suprised they think we spend all of our time there.
Perhaps the illusion comes from a lot of people commenting on one thread at the same time. Or they're stucked in the 80's when you can't have internet on your cellphone and can't kill time in public transports. I don't know.
Even more so now since so many people are stuck at home or working fewer hours. That's what got me posting: I used to check KF every week or so for the laughs, but now I got a lot more free time might as well join in on the fun.

As far as I can see it seems to be genuine. But really, seems like we have tons of OG fans of stuff like Steven Universe and Rick & Morty too, as well as other mainstream animated shows.
Those shows often have very retarded fandoms. Steven Universe's is legendary for it. So if you like a piece of media but can't stand how autistic the fandom is, you come here to make fun of them. Nothing wrong with that, people can enjoy whatever shows they like so long as they're not lolcows about it.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1306109
This guy sounds like an autistic faggot.
"They dared to call him autistic! ...I mean, sure, he was acting stupid, had no constructive criticism, was literally shitposting and bashing the show for no reason, and generally acting like someone with mid to low-functioning autism, BUT THAT'S NO REASON TO CALL HIM THE AUT-SLURS!"

Even when defending them, they call them a fucking moron.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A faggot from r/TooAfraidToAsk claims that their friend deleted and abandoned all of his social media accounts after a "bad experience" with the Farms. Admits to being too scarred to look up the Farms out of "fear of getting drawn in". Redditors send him the Wikipedia link:
1590097580375.png

1590097612452.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/TooAfraidToAsk/comments/ggb84a/what_are_kiwi_farms/ (Archive)

>Using Wikipedia as a source
>Being too afraid to google a website

Reddit moment.

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A faggot from r/TooAfraifToAsk claims that their friend deleted and abandoned all of his social media accounts after a "bad experience" with the Farms. Admits to being too scarred to look up the Farms out of "fear of getting drawn in". Redditors send him the Wikipedia link:
View attachment 1310180
View attachment 1310182
https://www.reddit.com/r/TooAfraidToAsk/comments/ggb84a/what_are_kiwi_farms/ (Archive)

>Using Wikipedia as a source
>Being too afraid to google a website

Reddit moment.
Well, if this site made them delete everything and start anew (and hopefully less autistic), the Farms actually did them a huge favor tbh
I swear this site is some modern day parental guidance type of thing for speds which daddy and mommy didn't care enough for them.