• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
We were "accidentally" right. Amazing how pathetic these dipshits are, when they shielded for this abusive motherfucker through 20 years of utter shit behavior from the god they worshipped up until now. It just really burns them that we were right all along. Not accidentally but because we actually dug up the fucking facts. If you posted those very facts on SA you'd be immediately banned. That cunt mod Reeeeen or whatever banned people for posting the police report.

We didn't get that "accidentally."

Also believing Logan Day is a fucking nutjob and believing Lowtax is an abuser are not inconsistent. At all.

Billy Rocker

Teaching 13 year olds about incognito mode
kiwifarms.net

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
Pack it up boys and girls. We've been reported to the FBI. Then the final nail in the coffin, a petition is being signed. I can handle the FBI report, but a petition? Everyone knows how lethal those are.

From what I understand, this is an orbiter of a niggress that orbits the DeathFats.
aaa.png

http://archive.fo/ImgL8
@Situation Type Deal Gorl gets a highlight

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pack it up boys and girls. We've been reported to the FBI. Then the final nail in the coffin, a petition is being signed. I can handle the FBI report, but a petition? Everyone knows how lethal those are.

From what I understand, this is an orbiter of a niggress that orbits the DeathFats.
View attachment 1409253
http://archive.fo/ImgL8
@Situation Type Deal Gorl gets a highlight
View attachment 1409266
Man, that’s some world class desperation. The FBI are going to put us all away for 20 years for doxing someone who wasn’t doxed, backed by a petition that could be seen by 150,000 people but not us. Guessing this person has been a little too vocal about their fetishes online.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Much as I feel the Farms can deteriorate in the likes of quality and all, it wouldn't stop me from seeing ex-members as being no better if they were someone that got banned for being a complete sperg that liked to go on how some lolcow was worse than Hitler. Still, he has a point in that his parents should of monitored him since that could probably made him less of a sperg than when he came to the Farms to sperg hard on whatever it was.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troon lurkers comment on the brief spat involving @Comrade Autogynephilia in the tranny sideshows thread:
1593537193676.png1593537220159.png
https://twitter.com/TheWolfSpirit1/status/1277921272761069570 (Archive)

To sum up the spat: @Comrade Autogynephilia had a shit take, said shit take got negrated, a response to his shit take got highlighted and this got him angry and he started whining about the mods and highlight feature while screaming "TERFS!!!". He was whiny faggot who called everyone who disagreed with him a TERF.

Also, the TERFS aren't coming here. The registration suspension ensured that.

Last edited:

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troon lurkers comment on the brief spat involving @Comrade Autogynephilia in the tranny sideshows thread:
Narcs gonna narc. Of course they think the Farms is all about troons and the TERFs who hate them, it puts them at the centre of the universe.

The Farms already has a sizeable GenderCritical overlap, I'm guessing. Angry lesbians wanting to call MtFs men and not get banned for it really didn't have much choice of where to go even before the latest reddit purge.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1419092View attachment 1419095
https://twitter.com/TheWolfSpirit1/status/1277921272761069570 (Archive)

To sum up the spat: @Comrade Autogynephilia had a shit take, said shit take got negrated, a response to his shit take got highlighted and this got him angry and he started whining about the mods and highlight feature while screaming "TERFS!!!". He was whiny faggot who called everyone who disagreed with a TERF.

Also, the TERFS aren't coming here. The registration suspension ensured that.
There's WereChicken again. I swear, they show up in every Kiwifarms thread at some point.

1593570366562.png

Here's the picture they've got. @homewayhalf

1593570216785.png

From what I can tell, this indeed looks like an incredibly brief spat that they're trying to overblow into some gigantic slapfight.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Narcs gonna narc. Of course they think the Farms is all about troons and the TERFs who hate them, it puts them at the centre of the universe.
Unlike almost any other lolcow group other than maybe furries, troons can legitimately claim the Farms are obsessed with them.

From what I can tell, this indeed looks like an incredibly brief spat that they're trying to overblow into some gigantic slapfight.
It was actually kind of funny. Dude chimped out at a bot.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Fevur and Next Task

Inquisitor_BadAss

Karen poster extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Is he still relevant? I remebered Tyrone Magnus being a pretty big reaction channel on YouTube when that was a big trend in 2016-2017. But he doesn't look that interesting though.
Having just checked his channel he has a fluctuating view count on video but yeah he’s just doing what he’s been doing.