• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
wonder what got his friend the kiwi attention? my guess is tranny or furfag
also big doubt about him being "one of the most private individuals ive ever seen" cause being an annoying attention whore is pretty much required to be noticed here, no matter the subforum
Every dox I've seen was based on information the individual posted in public. You can't be "private" and share stuff that links back to real identity.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thats likely Sam (m) aka Vordrak aka Domestic Terrorist Samuel Collingwood Smith.
Sam most likely is Legal Aid Loser... it's actually fascinating the way a Gamer Gater, Zoe Quinn hater, and friend of Milo, has somehow ingratiated himself into the woke Tannisphere in the UK.

• Informative
Reactions: Real Mutha For Ya

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1414288

context: @QuadNarca made plans to troll on KF using the same screen name, and turns out to be a thirsty tranny (see people's posts on his profile and in the TLOU2 thread)
Did they not realize that derailing threads or whatever their autism was here gets them banned quicker than whatever redditor there is modding the subreddit? They can say how other users posting reddit screenshots is off-topic but those pretty much related to some tard ass trolling plan.
https://twitter.com/TheWolfSpirit1/status/1278425900875382784 (Archive)

They're specifically winning about the most physically repulsive tranny thread and how some TERFs like the Farms.

Also, a faggot with horrible teeth is totally not mad at the Farms:
View attachment 1422823
https://twitter.com/FromTwitt3r/status/1278523714183684096 (Archive)
View attachment 1422824
Who is this salty man? Did he have a tweet that ended up somewhere and he overreacted to it as though it was a personal thread?
Fresh kiwifarm review from /v/ (edit: and /g/) discussing Alex Mahan's latest challenges

View attachment 1426724
View attachment 1426752

Edit edit: hoes mad
View attachment 1426804
Gotta enjoy the salt of a mad hoe anon just because some hackers chose not to really mess with YanDev's accounts any further.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net

niconiconecro

Ral Partha respecter
kiwifarms.net
That's a parody account made to impersonate this person.

The genuine article isn't too far off from this, however. They quite literally just got off from making an account and yelling at people within their own thread.
That’s a pretty good parody then, had me fooled.
Donations for spending all day in the Internet? :\
A lot of troons seem to think they can get one for being online all day.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net