• Dumpster me

• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

WhatNemesisMeans

Waddya want you fucking troll ?
kiwifarms.net
Damn son, when I joined the ebin Kiwi Farms to make fun of a fat autistic manchild I had no idea I'd actually be joining a secret cabal of highly trained assassins dedicated to ridding the world of insane obese men in drags.

I thought of backing out but it's too late now, the microbomb Null implanted in my neck would detonate if I tried to close my account. Nothing left to do but drive fat autogynephiles to suicide with my transphobic shitposts.

Real Mutha For Ya

Pissing in your swimming pool.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

DrainRedRain

Privilege King™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1481424

What is love?
Baby don’t hurt me,
Don’t hurt me,
No more.
I love how everyone just assumes that people who use KF are all sad no lives and jealous of the cows featured here. Bitch, a lot of users here browse this site while taking a shit or running errands or during breaks from work. They take this site too seriously.

Real Mutha For Ya

Pissing in your swimming pool.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Farms mentioned extensively in despatches from the creepy LAL account / Archive Who is suspected to be associated with Vordrak
I can’t follow the ramblings of LAL, mainly because I can’t understand Makaton.
@Null is mentioned, but cannot see anything related in TTOTGDI.
Can anyone decipher what LAL is banging on about?
View attachment 1485466View attachment 1485467View attachment 1485468
Ah it all becomes clear now - @Null did a Mad At The Internet YouTube post and helped a Britbong Exceptional in a court battle.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Farms mentioned extensively in despatches from the creepy LAL account / Archive Who is suspected to be associated with Vordrak
I can’t follow the ramblings of LAL, mainly because I can’t understand Makaton.
@Null is mentioned, but cannot see anything related in TTOTGDI.
Can anyone decipher what LAL is banging on about?
View attachment 1485466View attachment 1485467View attachment 1485468
It's interesting he mentions the MP Nigel Evans, who was indeed charged with Sexual assault a few years back.

If you want to know how bad Brit Bong land is, the guy he was accused of raping insisted that it wasn't rape. However the Police and prosecution decided they knew better. Once the details were released Evans reputation recovered quite quickly, and he's still a very popular back bencher. There are a lot of theories about why the Met police went after Evans, but most people agree he was a stupid target, and what happened was entirely predictable.

The reaction from the Crown Prosectution service aftewards was 'fuck you we don't explain ourselves' the then head of the CPS decided a year later to become an MP and Sir Keir Starmer is now leader of the Labour party. The media aren't allowed to ask him any questions about his time as head of CPS, where he ignored the organised mass rape of children, to concentrate on rapes with no victim.

An Ghost

Spectral distancing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For the record, how many people have we "driven to off themselves"? I heard something about Sagal but I'm dimly aware that nothing from KF played a role in that.
Julie Terryberry, who was abandoned by her family, autistic, and her boyfriend who was 10 years older was physically abusive and took her disability checks and trooned out.
Elizabeth Waite, who didnt have a thread here. Trans. Habitual suicide baiter. TLL frequent flyer, including attempting while on hold. TLL paraded her death for funding. When her widow asked TLL to stop and help donate to cremation costs, they attacked her too. K-farmers actually did donate.
Chloe, yeah, who had isolated herself from the trans support network through various scams and manipulation. Was kicked out of her apartment for threatening her roomies with a machete a day before her suicide.
I think somebody even tried to implicate us in the death of one of the heartily hooligans. Or chance for eating himself to death.
Obviously these are all our fault.

WhatNemesisMeans

Waddya want you fucking troll ?
kiwifarms.net
People who blame us for Chance's death are just in complete denial. That fat fuck's stated goal in life was to eat until he died. The mere thought of choking on his own fat would make him hard. He got that he wanted in the end.

He was carted off to the hospital several times, he was told by doctors to stop, we even told him to stop, and he chose to double down on his fetish instead. Because that's what lolcows do.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally who is this person. A site search for "dubsteppenwolf" brings up nothing. She thinks we think she's a tranny I guess?
I think we're getting to the point where Null should implement a self-serve doxing form for attention-starved idiots to fill out their details into and get a thread auto-generated for them.