• Dumpster me

• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jolyne-but-thicc

Daddy Pucci took my disc virginity~~~
kiwifarms.net
They're still going on about it. Now I REALLY wanna know their KF account, if that even exists. Come on, don't be shy!

Capture+_2020-09-02-14-02-59.png
EgzILkDWAAAhRKa.jpeg
Capture+_2020-09-02-14-03-44.png
Capture+_2020-09-02-14-04-46.png

This is just sad and funny.
Bitch better stop drawing attention to herself before SOMEONE digs up shit about her and makes a thread if there's anything juicy.

Keep that in mind since you're obviously stalking this thread, Lavender.

Piga Dgrifm

Pita Griffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're still going on about it. Now I REALLY wanna know their KF account, if that even exists. Come on, don't be shy!

View attachment 1566811
View attachment 1566813
View attachment 1566812

Bitch better stop drawing attention to herself before SOMEONE digs up shit about her and makes a thread if there's anything juicy.

I don't think anyone's mad over your art, so much as they are making fun of it. But you do you, bb.

GHTD

Some of you guys are alright
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just thought of something. These people like to drive on like we drive people to suicide or whatever. Let's count the body count.

KF: 0 (not counting Chloe Sagal considering she burned herself alive as a protest of poor mental healthcare, and not KF)
8chan: 51 in Christchurch + 1 in Poway + 23 in El Paso (75 in total)
Zoe Quinn: 1 (by cancelling Alec Howloka, driving him to suicide, also a man with bipolar and personality disorders as revealed by his sister)
Trans Lifeline/Greta Martela: 2 (from complete negligence on running Trans Lifeline)

If anything, I'd say we're fucking tame. If you want to bitch and moan about a site with a body count, do 8chan/8kun or something. I dunno.

Star Stuff

Crybabies don't go to heaven.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine losing your absolute shit because a group of random losers on the internet don't like you. At best, we're the equivalent of bitchy schoolgirls who gossip all day, yet supposedly we're elite dox hackers to the point where it's brave to stand up to the farms.

If the farms vanished, they could get their underdog rocks off from fucking ants at this rate with how low the bar is.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
Imagine losing your absolute shit because a group of random losers on the internet don't like you. At best, we're the equivalent of bitchy schoolgirls who gossip all day, yet supposedly we're elite dox hackers to the point where it's brave to stand up to the farms.

If the farms vanished, they could get their underdog rocks off from fucking ants at this rate with how low the bar is.
Millennials, and the left specifically, are obsessed with being victims. How much they're being oppressed and by whom is of great importance. Just being victims of our ridicule makes them brave heroes in their eyes.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I like when they mock us for not being the boogeymen they made up themselves in the first place.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just thought of something. These people like to drive on like we drive people to suicide or whatever. Let's count the body count.

KF: 0 (not counting Chloe Sagal considering she burned herself alive as a protest of poor mental healthcare, and not KF)
8chan: 51 in Christchurch + 1 in Poway + 23 in El Paso (75 in total)
Zoe Quinn: 1 (by cancelling Alec Howloka, driving him to suicide, also a man with bipolar and personality disorders as revealed by his sister)
Trans Lifeline/Greta Martela: 2 (from complete negligence on running Trans Lifeline)

If anything, I'd say we're fucking tame. If you want to bitch and moan about a site with a body count, do 8chan/8kun or something. I dunno.
Well there is @FuckYou (https://kiwifarms.net/threads/william-edward-atchison-fuckyou.37309/) and @Heretics on Holiday (https://kiwifarms.net/threads/lindsay-kantha-souvannarath-heretics-on-holiday.7744/), but it wasn't like those two idiots did their actions in the name of Kiwi Farms.

DanteAlighieri

I hate commies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: c-no

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hhmm, I wonder what's their account?
Guaranteed they're lying. They either don't have an account, or probably more likely they do, and use it to post shit about other people they hate.

Plus, everyone knows you don't stir up drama here by liking posts. You have to negrate for autists to get upset.

Either way they're a corn cob, so who really cares.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boasting how they made it to the thread.

Hhmm, I wonder what's their account?

Then there's this

They revealed they use this site on a public site. That's pretty bold.
Using a Kiwi Farms account? Since I have seen tweets that say even lurking the site could mean you're nazi-adjacent, that may as well be a yikes to them. On a serious note, the whole "subtly cause chaos cause issues on purpose" just sounds like some ween tier shit. I wouldn't be surprised if their account on here amounted to just making dumb post where everyone called them an idiot.

View attachment 1566811
View attachment 1566813
View attachment 1566812

If they are seeing this, hi Lavender hope you're getting high in thinking some rando users must be pissbabies while typing in ALL CAPS. Seeing the screenshot they used for the consoomer kiwifarmer meme, I like how the post that mentioned them was one that pretty much said "the art isn't bad" and being able to make some character look Asian. Honestly, if they think this was an achievement, it'd be last place in terms of the art being shitted on compared to everything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Book Thievery

bookiedookie

alt right supremacist wearing kiwi farms shirt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1566811
View attachment 1566813
View attachment 1566812

Marysol Harter is also chimping about this on her instagram. Sad!
Screenshot - 2020-09-03T155119.524.png

Edit to add: The face of Jojo Fujoshi Brainrot:
Screenshot - 2020-09-03T155555.602.pngScreenshot - 2020-09-03T155612.703.pngScreenshot - 2020-09-03T155625.953.pngScreenshot - 2020-09-03T155309.343.png

Last edited:

littlearmalite

Gloom, despair, and agony
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Postal_Rat

Jolyne-but-thicc

Daddy Pucci took my disc virginity~~~
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how her mother's business is doing? These are tough times here with Coof, I can't imagine boat tours would be doing that well.
1. T A B S
2. Are ya sure that's her real name? I've been doin research on lil thing for her yesterday and got a very different name. Then again, similar locations....