• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

littlearmalite

Gloom, despair, and agony
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. T A B S
2. Are ya sure that's her real name? I've been doin research on lil thing for her yesterday and got a very different name. Then again, similar locations....
Me and @bookiedookie are pretty sure. It all adds up on our end, but we could be wrong. There's family photos on Mary's facebook from back in 2013-2015 that posit Marysol as being in the 9-12 age bracket at that time, and the girl in the photos looks like our lovely lady. We could be wrong, though I doubt it.

EDIT: We have confirmation- the man we believe to be her father follows her accounts and once lived with Mary.

{o}P II

A man deprived of his chat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net

assigned stupid at birth

try and one up me again bitch
kiwifarms.net
20200904_123332.jpg
20200904_123341.jpg

Happened upon this when doing my usual perusing of "pro-shipper" circles and found quite the take.

I take it they've ignored the existence of this thread, which more often than not aligns with the "pro-shipper" idealogy on fictional media(hell, I've gotten content for my posts there from this community), in favor of feeding the "kf hivemind" theory. But it seems they've also ignored the allthefallen thread, because there's this tendency in this community to act as if there's zero correlation between consuming shotacon/lolicon content and being a disgusting abhorrent pedophile, and thinking it's unfounded for people to think shota/lolicons are pedos or the art is pedo art. I guess acknowledging that would make it harder to defend being gratuitously open about consuming it.

Also a weird equation of acting as if being bothered by "problematic" content is specifically LGBTphobia. 🤔

Us & Them

Are you crazy, are you high?
kiwifarms.net
Boasting how they made it to the thread.

Hhmm, I wonder what's their account?

Then there's this

They revealed they use this site on a public site. That's pretty bold.
Holy shit!, using “X site is full of incels,4channers, whatever the fuck kind of people these twittertards find offensive” is such a shitty, overused “insult” it might as well be a self-insult to how fucking unoriginal you are

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit!, using “X site is full of incels,4channers, whatever the fuck kind of people these twittertards find offensive” is such a shitty, overused “insult” it might as well be a self-insult to how fucking unoriginal you are
Honestly, it's become heartwarming when people describe this place neutrally or with indifference.

Logan

Major Lucy
kiwifarms.net