• Dumpster me

• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Logan

Major Lucy
kiwifarms.net
So we’ve gone from being literal nazi’s to far left lib tards and tankies? I clearly missed that meeting.
This is the biggest problem with people who criticize the Farms. (they don't go into enough threads)

They don't realize this, but Kiwi Farms is more inclusive than what people think. So if anything, the folks on OAG are a little closer to the reality of our demographics than the Leftists on Twitter.

LazloChalos

Shitty photoshopper
kiwifarms.net
Why do they always censor the name?

View attachment 1579523
A) They think saying the word will draw the farm's attention.
B) making it difficult for others to use the site.
C) stopping search engines to use their plsts as kf results.
D) autistic magical thinking: "If I mangle the name or don't say it I take power from them" Like how that NZ cunt refused to say Tarrant's name.
E) Harry potter autism, making us into the ultimate evil so they can pretend their slacktivism matters.

Elwood P. Dowd

Turned Normie. Bye.
kiwifarms.net
E) Harry potter autism, making us into the ultimate evil so they can pretend their slacktivism matters.
Now that J.K. Rowling has been cancelled is this still the case? First result for me upon typing "J.K. Rowling" into the Twitter search box, as of two seconds ago.

JKRowling.PNG

Pretty sure the most prominent Gender Critical feminists are lesbians, but whatever.

Inquisitor_BadAss

The OG Karen farmer
kiwifarms.net
Now that J.K. Rowling has been cancelled is this still the case? First result for me upon typing "J.K. Rowling" into the Twitter search box, as of two seconds ago.

View attachment 1579862

Pretty sure the most prominent Gender Critical feminists are lesbians, but whatever.
I’ve never gotten the hate boner they have for Rowling. “Cancel” her all you want she already has your money and she isn’t giving it back. Her books will always be considered classics for kids and the movies will still take in royalties for years to come.

The fact to this day they are still making Harry Potter merch and people are still buying it shows the power of the franchise, ffs it even has its own table top skirmish game now. This woman has secured a future for her children and grandchildren, Rowling has won get over it.

Book Thievery

あっち! こっち!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More irate seething from the friendly community from OneIrateGamer:

It will never cease to amuse me how on one end on the mocking spectrum, we get labelled "nazis" and "alt-right," while at the same time the other side calls us "commies" and "feminists." It's almost as if our targets' politics are completely irrelevant to us or something.

WhatNemesisMeans

You silly fuck.
kiwifarms.net
I’ve never gotten the hate boner they have for Rowling.
Those degenerates feel personally betrayed by her. Back when they were just ugly autists with no friends HP were likely the only books they would ever read, and the franchise took a big place in their hearts.

Fast forward to now, after they've been turned into unfuckable, jobless ogres who spend all their time virtue-signalling on Twitter. Rowling says one day that maybe fat bulldyke troons who hate women should not be allowed into the few spaces that actual women have to themselves. As you know, this is transphobic and thus the sentence is death.

But since Rowling was the creator of their childhood hero her tweet really rattled those fucktards, who responded by doubling down on their retarded attempts to cancel one of the most successful woman of our time.

Trappin in the Trap

You really let the abyss stare back unto you? Ew.
kiwifarms.net
Those degenerates feel personally betrayed by her. Back when they were just ugly autists with no friends HP were likely the only books they would ever read, and the franchise took a big place in their hearts.

Fast forward to now, after they've been turned into unfuckable, jobless ogres who spend all their time virtue-signalling on Twitter. Rowling says one day that maybe fat bulldyke troons who hate women should not be allowed into the few spaces that actual women have to themselves. As you know, this is transphobic and thus the sentence is death.

But since Rowling was the creator of their childhood hero her tweet really rattled those fucktards, who responded by doubling down on their retarded attempts to cancel one of the most successful woman of our time.
Not to mention how futile their attempts to cancel her are. Unlike performing artists like singers or actors, where people can just not hire them. Rowling built her empire through a property that's bigger than her, while still being connected to her. To cancel JK Rowling, they'd have to cancel Harry Potter, even if it was possible, they wouldn't choose to since it encompasses so much of their personality.

Maskull

funpostin
kiwifarms.net
My thoughts on KiwiFarms

I've been on Kiwifarms for a week now, and I have a much better idea of what it is and who makes up most of it. It's not as cool as I first thought...some observations:

1. Most of the site is based on group shaming mostly e celebrities, where much is made of them being variously oblivious, self-involved, cringe, etc. But for every thread dedicated to someone the site wants to document and shame, there are thousands of people who obsessively monitor and discuss these "e celebrities'" every move. They don't understand that it's far more undignified to be like that than to be like whoever is their target.

2. A large part of their targets are men pretending to be women. But what I have realized is that the majority of these critics are in fact either themselves men pretending to be women, or men that are attracted to men pretending to be women, and their obsessive focus on a few individuals like themselves is merely to refine the "community," rather than a disgust for the concept itself. Often they are simply seeing what not to do so as to avoid being ridiculed the same way as their targets, though they are very strikingly similar in personality and affectation.

3. Majority of users are not of independent mind; that is, they are interchangeable and seem to love mob rule on principle. The site reminds me very much of Reddit, and in many ways they are identical.

Overall, I'm very disappointed with the site. I think when I first joined I thought most of the users would be more interesting.
This is one of my favorite recent reviews.