• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan

Inquisitor_BadAss

*Insert witty comment here
Andy Warski has usurped the position of our dear leader Matt Jarbo as owner of Kiwi Farms.
919A91E5-B6C7-4D25-852D-7F119A63B33A.png

Real Mutha For Ya

I just wanna sit at the front of a bus.
True & Honest Fan
Chirpy, Scouse Drag Queen Joss Prior is pontificating about KiwiFarms again / Archive.
Joshy-boi used to be quite funny, but it looks like he’s taken an on-line Troon Studies course and now sees himself as a new-age sage on all matters tranny related.
Josh was recently reported to Social Services for suspected child abuse. Natch, he blames “gender crits”. This is a bit of a stretch. He initially blamed @Caroline Farrow for this but had to row back. What Joss doesn’t realise is we don’t want him banned: his cretinous twitter followers are a fantastic source for the physically most repulsive tranny thread. Joss knows the Social Services report was done by someone very close to home ...
E8858CD0-660F-4BF8-8A73-F7ABAFD313ED.jpeg

Postal_Rat

It is in your nature to destroy yourself
Chirpy, Scouse Drag Queen Joss Prior is pontificating about KiwiFarms again / Archive.
Joshy-boi used to be quite funny, but it looks like he’s taken an on-line Troon Studies course and now sees himself as a new-age sage on all matters tranny related.
Josh was recently reported to Social Services for suspected child abuse. Natch, he blames “gender crits”. This is a bit of a stretch. He initially blamed @Caroline Farrow for this but had to row back. What Joss doesn’t realise is we don’t want him banned: his cretinous twitter followers are a fantastic source for the physically most repulsive tranny thread. Joss knows the Social Services report was done by someone very close to home ...
View attachment 1854210
How are these psychotic demons not in jail will no one think of the children

scathefire

the fire rises
True & Honest Fan

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
So many people lack the ability to tolerate disagreement these days. I constantly disagree with the people discussing politics on here but I either ignore them or engage them and not care when they disagree.
I'm not on the fediverse so I can be wrong but isn't it separated by nodes/networks with different mod standards? Can't you just jump to one that caters to you if you don't like the amount of kf infiltrators?

nekrataal

Jilling myself to feel alive.
So many people lack the ability to tolerate disagreement these days. I constantly disagree with the people discussing politics on here but I either ignore them or engage them and not care when they disagree.
I'm not on the fediverse so I can be wrong but isn't it separated by nodes/networks with different mod standards? Can't you just jump to one that caters to you if you don't like the amount of kf infiltrators?
You are correct, they easily could do that. I’m willing to make a safe bet on them never really interacting with or encountering anyone from kiwifarms.cc. They probably heard another troon talking about it and they started freaking out.

Infiltrators implies anyone here can be bothered to do more then screen capture.
Even that’s being generous. Most of kiwifarms can’t even be bothered to screencap these freaks, much less harass them. People here just laugh at them and that alone drives them mad. They’re bothered by people who they don’t even know exist being able to laugh at them.
KF INFILTRATORS. What a grandiose name for something so benign.

Also, I hate the word "sapphic". It's literally only used by trannies and bisexual women who are overcompensating for the fact that they only date men.
It’s a dead giveaway that usually they’re a troon. Troons love to call themselves sapphic lesbians.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Even that’s being generous. Most of kiwifarms can’t even be bothered to screencap these freaks, much less harass them. People here just laugh at them and that alone drives them mad. They’re bothered by people who they don’t even know exist being able to laugh at them.
The really serious lolcows are on Twitter because they can't live without the attention they get there and only there.

Last edited:

nekrataal

Jilling myself to feel alive.
The really serious lolcows are on Twitter because they can't live with the attention they get there and only there.
I like to relate them to the people in those old second life trolling videos. They react to the people trolling them and making fun of them, but won’t hit block or mute because they actually love the attention that they’re getting.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
Infiltrators implies anyone here can be bothered to do more then screen capture.
It also doesn't recognise that quite a few times troons are getting their stuff shared by other troons. Narcs telling on each other and we reap the benefits.

They’re bothered by people who they don’t even know exist being able to laugh at them.
They demand constant affirmation. They want to be told they're women, and valid, and that they're good people, to try and talk over the voice in their head that's telling them they're none of those things.

We echo the voice in their head. But we also aren't the problem, because they will always have someone, somewhere they're worried isn't affirming them, so they always have a boogeyman to blame all their problems on.

It still surprises me sometimes just how breathtakingly poorly these clearly mentally ill people are being treated. Somehow, 'gender' is a magic word that means 'let us cater to your delusions rather than fight them'.

Also, do you think this is a former user?
cryptic_plasm.png