• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kevin Spencer

My pleasure is augmented
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These people only see the negative. They don’t see the topics where people KF are concerned about people. This one is a good example. Look towards the end, where at one point Stoneman was absent. People, myself included, were worried something happened to him.
No, these people want to only point out the negative. Fuck them.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These people only see the negative. They don’t see the topics where people KF are concerned about people. This one is a good example. Look towards the end, where at one point Stoneman was absent. People, myself included, were worried something happened to him.
No, these people want to only point out the negative. Fuck them.
Being worried that the guy you like to bully and laugh at might not be around anymore for you to bully and laugh at isn't exactly a positive, my man.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 6.44.41 AM.png

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
It was baffling in the beginning, but troons are seriously this stupid. KF has never tried to get anyone to hurt themselves. Some sites have some bad seeds, just like SJW-sites.
Would be a hilarious sight to witness, that dear leader pressed a troon irl to do the deed thought

Kevin Spencer

My pleasure is augmented
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being worried that the guy you like to bully and laugh at might not be around anymore for you to bully and laugh at isn't exactly a positive, my man.
Can you show me where I was bullying and mocking him? I don’t recall doing either.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you show me where I was bullying and mocking him? I don’t recall doing either.
If you're going to contribute to a man's kiwi farms thread at least don't turn around and try to pretend like you're not some kind of slackjawed faggot throwing popcorn and honking with glee at the modern-day freak show. You're no better than anyone else here.

DamnWolves!

kiwifarms.net
It was baffling in the beginning, but troons are seriously this stupid. KF has never tried to get anyone to hurt themselves. Some sites have some bad seeds, just like SJW-sites.
Would be a hilarious sight to witness, that dear leader pressed a troon irl to do the deed thought
They know that. It's performative.

They only say it because they've figured out that whoever can appear to feel the most is automatically correct, according to our new, overly feminized society. If you use a lot of big, scary words, corporate pansies over at Big Tech's HR department will do what you want, so long as you claim to feel threatened or attacked or harassed.

Spooky Bones

VERPES QVI ISTVC LEGES
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2151204

I wish she wouldn't be so scared of us, her entire twitter feed is the kind of edgy misandrist shitposting that would make A&N madder than me and HHH spitroasting Donald Trump.
based dyke.png

She'd get on well with the little coven of TERFs that frequent the tranny threads. Would probably get in a lot of spergy slapfights but that's hardly anything to differentiate her from any other weirdo. Her saying that shit just makes me wonder what kind of baggage she is carrying. Also surprised she's not vaguetyping "k*w*f*rms" or something. It's almost like she wants someone to start digging.

Last edited:

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would probably get in a lot of spergy slapfights but that's hardly anything to differentiate her from any other weirdo.
We need more anti-male hate here so the soft cunts who keep trying to be edgy can actually harden up a little and get used to bantering instead of getting triggered over razorblade commercials all the time.

Inquisitor_BadAss

The only person who fell for Nulls April fools
kiwifarms.net
We need more anti-male hate here so the soft cunts who keep trying to be edgy can actually harden up a little and get used to bantering instead of getting triggered over razorblade commercials all the time.
I propose a curfew to prevent male members posting after 6pm? It’s the only way for beauty parlour regulars to feel safe.