Results are only viewable after voting.

Out Bob

kiwifarms.net

Screenshot_20210513-192802_Chrome.jpg

This person isn't 100% wrong

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
And yet that person with the anime avatar would get outed as a person that posts either on 4chan or Reddit, so technically speaking, she’s no more worse than the user base on KF.
Probably 4chan, because it's from Made in Abyss. Plebbit HATE the series. Some gory moments and child nudity, which isn't even sexual. And the character illustrated is kept as a pet till she's ground up in canister.

TheRetardKing

a degenerate autistic furry who posts dumb shit
kiwifarms.net
Did you know we have an entry on Trustpilot? I wonder what it says.
View attachment 2176232

Oh my. I wonder how our ranking got so bad?
View attachment 2176235
View attachment 2176241
View attachment 2176244

Ah, that's why. Zooier Than Thou has quite a few mentions here, and Crocels has a thread.
Not all of the reviews are bad though. Check out these positive reviews:
Screenshot (185).png

Ok, that one was a joke. But while typing, this review popped up:

Screenshot (186).png

Menotaur

kiwifarms.net
I believe that KF provides an incredible segment of humanity a place to speak and it is living proof that people with absolutely entirely different views can co-exist and provide a positive experience. Unless of course I find out what your true name is and then I will Dox you to hell and back and make you wish you were never born!! Sorry, I get excited sometimes...yes...yes...perhaps some people on here can be a bit prickly but who wouldn't be when you have to start talking to idiots and assholes!!

And in the scheme of things having some mentally unstable types come on here and end up ending their lives as a result of the realization we give them that they are inferior and not worthy of living is really just an accolade as to us thinning the herd so to speak. Yes...perhaps you might say we are the new Eugenics of the internet age.

Got to go pee pee now...and it is so far to go when you have to go down these silly long halls in a chair.

Squeak...squeak...squeak...squeak...squeak...

nekrataal

36 year old anime princess
kiwifarms.net
I thought we crititze Tumblr / SJWs who go "LOL ANIME ICON? LOSER I DON'T HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR POINTS NOW"

Why are we doing it
So many of them are the absolute worst kinds of people. A lot of the time (on twitter anyway) they tend to be coomers, troons, religious LARPers, or dumb kids.
I’m pretty sure that most troons think the term “femboy” is transphobic. 💅🏼

WhatNemesisMeans

HALLO
kiwifarms.net
Did you know we have an entry on Trustpilot? I wonder what it says.
View attachment 2176232

Oh my. I wonder how our ranking got so bad?
View attachment 2176235
View attachment 2176241
View attachment 2176244

Ah, that's why. Zooier Than Thou has quite a few mentions here, and Crocels has a thread.
We had one user that was more idiotic than usual and who tried his hands at school shooting, with absolutely no involvement from the farms and for no reason other than being a complete, frothing at the mouth retard. And he was defeated by a fucking couch. So much for KF organizing school shootings

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We had one user that was more idiotic than usual and who tried his hands at school shooting, with absolutely no involvement from the farms and for no reason other than being a complete, frothing at the mouth retard
Two users.