• Dumpster me

• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Donutcapybara

kiwifarms.net
LMAO, weird coincidence i just found a edgelord who wants to kill us
Screenshot_2021-05-20-15-53-46-097_com.google.android.youtube.jpgScreenshot_2021-05-20-15-54-51-679_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
The video

Last edited by a moderator:

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

GrotesqueBushes

Null yeeted my spaghetti dog avatar
kiwifarms.net
  • LMAO, weird coincidence i just found a edgelord who wants to kill us
View attachment 2186967View attachment 2186968
The video
Finds deafnot
Writes NIGGER 300 times
Arrested by the UK police and sentenced to 25 years with no parole

Incels are just mad that the forum is named after a fat lolcow who still got more pussy than they ever will in their entire lives.
Kiwi Farms is a forum of anti-incel, self-loathing autists who have difficulty with sarcasm, love, shared humanity, humor, etc. This is mostly likely because they were bullied or molested growing up. They target vulnerable people who try to statusmaxx, and many are sociopathic. The forum’s philosophy is generally neoliberal with regards to incelibacy, unemployment etc... It was initially created to bully and document a notable “virgin with rage”: Chris-chan, and other, "lolcows".​
Are they wrong? No. Does that make them less pathetic? No.

Out Bob

kiwifarms.net
Well, well, well... What do we have here:
Archive
I love how they listed transexuals as stuff we dislike twice, I don't know why, but I let out a laugh

Apparently, we're both neoliberal AND fascist! After all, it's not like those words have meanings beyond being things you call people you don't like.
Unpopular opinion, but I logically can see that you can be both

Look at Joe Biden (or really any Democratic president?) if you live in the Middle East

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

TheRetardKing

a degenerate autistic furry who posts dumb shit
kiwifarms.net
"People Kiwifarms does like

Sam hyde
Neoliberals
The MSM (that's it)"

We love our Sam hyde, neoliberals, and journalismos, dont we folks? That's it.
You know there's also people that we like as well... For example, I like my family and I like my friends. I also like Vargskelethor Joel, Vinesauce Vinny, Dee Snider, Seth MacFarlane, Vince Desi, Don Hertzfeldt, Mr. Rogers, Freddie Mercury, Trey Parker, Matt Stone and John Romero.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You are absolute correct, Axel. Everyone who has ever bothered LTG is from Kiwifarms. As a matter of fact, I am the one who made that two part, two hour video specifically on LTG. And I'd do it again, unless you make an account and defend LTG in this thread.

Fìddlesticks

May contain Mexican cheese flavouring
kiwifarms.net
Just the usual reddit autists... sorry aspergers. But a few highlights. Apparently aspergers or being on reddit, not mutually exclusive, prevents you from understanding that society and kiwifarms are not keen on people who rape kids or animals.
Screenshot_20210530-183629_Reddit.jpg
Lol username checks out.
Screenshot_20210530-180541_Reddit.jpg Wrong. We all live with our mummies and daddies in the basement. And so we can't no no touch other people because we are incels and never met people.

Screenshot_20210530-182557_Reddit.jpgScreenshot_20210530-184617_Gallery.jpg
Oh noes. We post information of people who fuck kids! That's so bad!! Is this person a fucking pedo?

Last edited:

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
Just the usual reddit autists... sorry aspergers. But a few highlights. Apparently aspergers or being on reddit, not mutually exclusive, prevents you from understanding that society and kiwifarms are not keen on people who rape kids or animals.
View attachment 2216196
Afraid to go outside? Do they think we have kiwi ground troops hiding in the bushes in case of random autist sightings? If so that's hilarious