• Dumpster me

• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Afraid to go outside? Do they think we have kiwi ground troops hiding in the bushes in case of random autist sightings? If so that's hilarious
Why not? They think everyone who votes Republican is a Nazi Klan member, that's a good third of the country right there.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why not? They think everyone who votes Republican is a Nazi Klan member, that's a good third of the country right there.
Bro what are you talking about that guy is a white supremacist incel.

Also briefly mentioned here.

Toadally Autistic

cursedcroak.sfx
kiwifarms.net
4BF7CD62-CF1C-4164-B807-718A1E23DC9F.jpeg
Welcome to the dark web, folks.

TheRetardKing

a degenerate autistic furry who posts dumb shit
kiwifarms.net
Just the usual reddit autists... sorry aspergers. But a few highlights. Apparently aspergers or being on reddit, not mutually exclusive, prevents you from understanding that society and kiwifarms are not keen on people who rape kids or animals.
View attachment 2216196
Lol username checks out.
View attachment 2216188 Wrong. We all live with our mummies and daddies in the basement. And so we can't no no touch other people because we are incels and never met people.

View attachment 2216187View attachment 2216223
Oh noes. We post information of people who fuck kids! That's so bad!! Is this person a fucking pedo?