• Dumpster me

• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Richter Blobmondo

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210611-121518_Chrome.jpg

I don't know if I should put this here or @Woke Blue Muttlema's thread about Quinton

No Exit

From Death and Taxes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2252865
I don't know if I should put this here or @Woke Blue Muttlema's thread about Quinton
The funniest thing about his thread is any time some other YTber's drama makes the thread go off topic. Quinton is about as exciting as plain oatmeal, and most likely wouldn't even have a thread if he didn't like to voice his politics at the most inappropriate times. He's just Moviebob if Moviebob was less screechy autistic and more pathetic autistic.

Richter Blobmondo

kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing about his thread is any time some other YTber's drama makes the thread go off topic. Quinton is about as exciting as plain oatmeal, and most likely wouldn't even have a thread if he didn't like to voice his politics at the most inappropriate times. He's just Moviebob if Moviebob was less screechy autistic and more pathetic autistic.
That + how weirdly he gets involved with other famous lolcows and weirdos on the internet

Woke Blue Muttlema

DMs might be open, but your heart is not
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2252865
If Orpheus was right, we wouldn't have almost 300 pages.

Is Quinton boring? Hell yeah.
Does that stop him from being a lolcow, no. Most people with threads can be seen as boring from the outside. Quinton is the best example because he erases all the funny shit he does and unless you follow the thread you might believe all the lied he has been living for the last three years.

Turkey Tom just released a video on him and even him (an ex-friend of Q) thought the same about the thread. And in case you are asking, we stopped mentioning that ages ago but people still come to ask if Q is an egg or a groomer.